Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. (1381 Views)

GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / Does It Mean I Should Accept My Girlfriend Back? / Should I Fight To Have My Girlfriend Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Plss
Dnt Ignore me after Reading.

Around September 2016, I dated a damsel, very beauriful by name(Praise)

She I Never cheated on her, being with her was okay 4me, she always come over to my plc and we had some fun.

At Around November 2016, I Sighted another beauriful gal by name(Charity)

I Was in love with this two galz and I Was very smart to cope with them without being caught untill 2017.

Prase was the kind of gal that won't ask u anything, even if she heard rumours abt u she won't ask u rather she will be studying u to knw if what she heard is true.

While Charity was the kind that will confront u to confrirm if wht she heard is true. And secondly, Charity was very smart more than Praise.
They both introduced me to their frnds and I was very popular among their frnds.

In 2017,
I demanded for their social media password they both gv it out without any objection.

I was shocked to be convinced dat I was the only one that they where dating due to their chat with others.

Typing.
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Brainard22: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
SIMPson ekpa

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
They keep turning other guys Proposal down telling the that they are on a date with me.

Firstly,
Praise demanded for my Password and I Gave it to her and immediately delete Charity's chat out.

She didn't catch me with anyone cuz I Didn't keep any other gal apart frm Charity of Whom I earliar cleared her chat.

Things went on cool untill Praise frnd told me that she knws my facebook password
she even mention it that it is "Pastor" Which was so, and I changed it immediately and confronted my gal(Praise)Wch she told me that she wrote it on her jutter.

I told her that I have change it that I won't gv it to her again since she was careless. She didn't get angry, she was cool with me cuz she never catch me.

Immediately that hppn, Charity demanded 4 my password and I gv her and cleared my chat with Praise.

I started falling 4 Praise more than Charity wch made her sees our chat and confronted me wch I told her the truth without liein and she told me that she knew abt it that my frnds to her earliar

Typing.....
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by goodmorning40: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Give me her number
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Charity wasn't angry
she told me that she love me and that she cnt leave me

She said, when u wia asking me out, your WORDS wia "LOVING, STRONG AND CONVINCING"

Her frnds chattd me up and told me that I Should nt joke with her since she's still inlove with me after knwing that I'm cheating on her.

Charity surprised me by increasing her love 4me.

but she always got me angry wen we r chatting and she ask "How is ur galfrnd"

I always warn her bt she keep on acting stubborn. Wch always made me to use all sort of words on her bt she never insulted me no matter.

her family knew I was dating Her.

Her Eldest sisters and Younger ones would just cum online and asked "How is ur wife?"

But they always play smart asif they knw nttin abt it.

But
Charity hated me cuz I was addicted to sex
she told me that her Elder sister and her Husband warn her to steer clear frm me

But she said, dat she cnt dat she love me
That I should change just 4 her sake if I still love her.

She do call me and cried over the phon

Typing
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
The story is long let me Summarize.

So,
still that 2017 Praise demanded 4 my password and I Deleted Charity's chart and then gv her the password

That was how the Road of my breakup with the two gals Open

Typing........
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by eddykaka(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Promiseibritam:
Charity wasn't angry
she told me that she love me and that she cnt leave me

She said, when u wia asking me out, your WORDS wia "LOVING, STRONG AND CONVINCING"

Her frnds chattd me up and told me that I Should nt joke with her since she's still inlove with me after knwing that I'm cheating on her.

Charity surprised me by increasing her love 4me.

but she always got me angry wen we r chatting and she ask "How is ur galfrnd"

I always warn her bt she keep on acting stubborn. Wch always made me to use all sort of words on her bt she never insulted me no matter.

her family knew I was dating Her.

Her Eldest sisters and Younger ones would just cum online and asked "How is ur wife?"

But they always play smart asif they knw nttin abt it.

But
Charity hated me cuz I was addicted to sex
she told me that her Elder sister and her Husband warn her to steer clear frm me

But she said, dat she cnt dat she love me
That I should change just 4 her sake if I still love her.

She do call me and cried over the phon

Typing
u well so? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
The story is long let me Summarize.

So,
still that 2017 Praise demanded 4 my password and I Deleted Charity's chart and then gv her the password

That was how the Road of my breakup with the two gals Open

Charity got mad at me Y I deleted her chat with her just bcuz my galfrnd demanded 4my password.

Charity gave me the insult of my life just bcuz of that little mistake that I made.

I Letter Apologize to her and I was 4given

Praise on the other got angry and threaten to leave me and I calm her down

nt knwing dat she has added charity and chatted with her and charity told her evrythng abt us.

Praise then said I choose between her and charity bt I didn't choose any and she left me till date....

BuT Charity was still dating me till 2018

I always hurt her and used strange words with her wch made her to leave me

Typing.......
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2021
So, Around 2018, Charity told me dat she is tired of my insults, dat she cnt take it anymore that the best way is to avoid me

At that point, I was still vomiting hate words with her instead of begging her.

She told me how she bears all what dat hv done to her dat if I think she was stupid to love me even when she knw dat I was dating

She told me evry touching path of my words dat I hurted her alot that it's time to say goodbye.

I told her dat I'm sorry dat I was out of my conscience she said dat she I dnt hv a conscience dat evry one has exception of me.

(fastforward)
She blocked since then and changed her line

I cnt reach her in any social media, I created another facebook acct and chattd her last year (2021)

She threaten to block me if I dare bring any relationship issues with her

I Begged her, she told me dat itz vanity dat she cnt do anythng dat the feelinz she has 4me has died, dat even if she accept me dat it won't b strong as b4

Typing.....

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
So she blocked me
she logged into her siblings acct and block me

Exception of one

Charity has ruined my life but I need her bk.

I dnt hv any information abt her
she has blocked me in any way and she has change her number.

Her sister has been assuring me dat she will help me talk to her bt it's seems she's nt doing it.

Plss frnds, help me
I need her back

I'm single and my life is incomple without her.

Hv sent alot of frnds to chat her bt seems she's nt using the facebook acct again Via "CHARITY IBANGA"

Plss my good people, I Need a good step on how to locate her and get her back.

Plss help me
THANKS.
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
eddykaka:
u well so? undecided
How do u mean plss?
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
goodmorning40:
Give me her number

I dnt hv it bro and that's one of the reason I made dis thread
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Brainard22:
SIMPson ekpa
what?
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by luizpippo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Like someone asked, you well so?

You are truly not fine.

You started out with Praise in 2019 September according to you but most things now happened in 2017 and 2018.

You even had things that happened in your own 2021 which was your village people's last year.

Finally, putting the full name of the sister here just because you were pussywhipped is stupid stupid.

Gerarahere mehn
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by OSDD(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
What manner of fuckkery did I just read... You wan burst my brain ni,you dey mad ni....

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by MufasaLion: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
LMAO

Go and face your WAEC, son!

Wake up from your fantasy. Your shitty story doesn't add up.
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by bepositive11: 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Promiseibritam:
So she blocked me
she logged into her siblings acct and block me

Exception of one

Charity has ruined my life but I need her bk.

I dnt hv any information abt her
she has blocked me in any way and she has change her number.

Her sister has been assuring me dat she will help me talk to her bt it's seems she's nt doing it.

Plss frnds, help me
I need her back

I'm single and my life is incomple without her.

Hv sent alot of frnds to chat her bt seems she's nt using the facebook acct again Via "CHARITY IBANGA"

Plss my good people, I Need a good step on how to locate her and get her back.

Plss help me
THANKS.

Stop fooling yourself. You're addicted to her. Addicts like you want what you can't have.

Let her go and move on with your life. It's not love. No one can ever complete you

Google "codependency" to learn more
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Op seems drunk
From 2019 to 2017 & 2018
He later said he created an account last year(2021) Op is a cunt.
But here is a piece of advice to those who have someone that love them but are misbehaving.
Right now things are really not going well in the country and everyone is going through one thing or another and a lot of people go into relationships because of the benefits (mostly girls).
Therefore if you find a girl who really love you just hold her strong and treat her well because there are a lot of people who don't really love you but are with you because of money and other stuff.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by younglleo: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
bomb dey ur head, from 2019 to 2017, both u, praise and charity, na ogun go punish all of you!!!
rubbish
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
luizpippo:
Like someone asked, you well so?

You are truly not fine.

You started out with Praise in 2019 September according to you but most things now happened in 2017 and 2018.

You even had things that happened in your own 2021 which was your village people's last year.

Finally, putting the full name of the sister here just because you were pussywhipped is stupid stupid.

Gerarahere mehn
Sori it was 2016
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Valevilla:
Op seems drunk
From 2019 to 2017 & 2018
He later said he created an account last year(2021) Op is a cunt.
But here is a piece of advice to those who have someone that love them but are misbehaving.
Right now things are really not going well in the country and everyone is going through one thing or another and a lot of people go into relationships because of the benefits (mostly girls).
Therefore if you find a girl who really love you just hold her strong and treat her well because there are a lot of people who don't really love you but are with you because of money and other stuff.
Sori it was 2016
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by Promiseibritam: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
younglleo:
bomb dey ur head, from 2019 to 2017, both u, praise and charity, na ogun go punish all of you!!!
rubbish
Habah
Na 2016 I was meant to say
Re: Help, I Need My Ex Girlfriend Back. by yungz: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
this op is a clown

op will be like this story is long let me summarize it! from summarizing you will end up typing another long epistle. shey u wan make i nack you 2 by 3 ni

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Insisit I Must Go The Same Church / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl … (18+) / Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.