Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

+18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (5094 Views)

What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / She's In The Kitchen Náked Cooking Beans [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm never better than anyone. Las las, 6 feet awaits everyone, and dust/sand shall we ALL go back to.
you're going to hell if you die in this lifestyle
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2021

grin

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gfon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

I'm never better than anyone. Las las, 6 feet awaits everyone, and dust/sand shall we ALL go back to.
you right,just love your humility and simplicity.Wish i knew you back then when you were dishing out free tips to monetary success

1 Like

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
For the number 4, it's iLegend / his books / his sweet dick.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
gfon:
you right,just love your humility and simplicity.Wish i knew you back then when you were dishing out free tips to monetary success

I like the compliment, but I prefer being called arrogant sha. I'm a mixture of both world.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gfon(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

I like the compliment, but I prefer being called arrogant sha. I'm a mixture of both world.
yeah that's good.I prefer being both the good and bad guy,this life needs a lil bit arrogancy for you to strive ahead
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
gfon:
yeah that's good.I prefer being both the good and bad guy,this life needs a lil bit arrogancy for you to strive ahead

If you act too humble, you go see how dem go use you. Humans are always waiting for vulnerable people to use. Even with 2face's humility, Nigerians abused him for not holding a protest. They called him names.

When Burna did same, they called him names, but were more afraid of Burna.

1 Like

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by gfon(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

If you act too humble, you go see how dem go use you. Humans are always waiting for vulnerable people to use. Even with 2face's humility, Nigerians abused him for not holding a protest. They called him names.

lol swears,i still remember how he dealt with Mr 2kay.Burna is arrogant and i like him that way,i see myself in him.well you can call me his number one fan
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Temmylee01(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:
Please, can someone suggest when I should deactivate my account to make my haters happy.

I feel like deactivating.
if you be gay make manilla thunder strike my left yarnsh if you be gay........

The two pictures are same girl, same ass, same hib same leg and las las same body shape. I'm only interested on how you arrived at selling your books to foreigner. Can u elaborate me or put me in line or will u need my WhatsApp line so we could connect more away from nairaland owl
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by spirul77: 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
CarlScott:
Lol grin.
You don work finish, u don dey enjoy... No wahala... Buhari never recorded your name for his list! grin
More enjoymet to you !!! cool
nonsense, if na one random poster post this nonsense una go use insult finish the person, the clown hide under the presence of using his foolishness to sell and advertise his books, there are countless of people marketing and selling their works here without posting nonsense, I mean why posting a ladies dirty undies in a public forum, nonsense. And you guys quoting and praising him eg carlscott, I pity una, just because he could send recharge card you are praising him for nonsense, Nigeria, just because of 1k card wey he fit no send o, I pity una
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:
This beans is inducing sleep in me. Make everybody face their ass North and get ready to sleep.

Chop life o! Make life no chop you, but make sure your money is legit and protect yourself from yamayama by abstaining from incessant sex.

grin
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmylee01:
if you be gay make manilla thunder strike my left yarnsh if you be gay........

The two pictures are same girl, same ass, same hib same leg and las las same body shape. I'm only interested on how you arrived at selling your books to foreigner. Can u elaborate me or put me in line or will u need my WhatsApp line so we could connect more away from nairaland owl

Do you have a book you've written and on what subject?
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
spirul77:
nonsense, if na one random poster post this nonsense una go use insult finish the person, the clown hide under the presence of using his foolishness to sell and advertise his books, there are countless of people marketing and selling their works here without posting nonsense, I mean why posting a ladies dirty undies in a public forum, nonsense. And you guys quoting and praising him eg carlscott, I pity una, just because he could send recharge card you are praising him for nonsense, Nigeria, just because of 1k card wey he fit no send o, I pity una

Hate won't take you far fam..

Loosen up abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by CarlScott: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
spirul77:
Hey, take your time oo.
I owe nobody on Nairaland a good or bad comment, I comment what I want.
I'm not after any card, but if anyone offers me some, I will gladly receive it, so don't reason off point.
Create ur thread if you don't like the ones that was already created and mention other monikers, not mine.
No dey disturb my moniker abeg, I no get chill these days, I know what I'm facing NOW, so, leave me alone... PLEASE!

2 Likes

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Temmylee01(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Do you have a book you've written and on what subject?
yes I have. My story is base on life in all adjustment and accessment.

E:g, *like why you shouldn't give up and commit suicide { I made a video of it}.
*How to win a girls heart without much struggle.
*Road to follow when drifting away from your passion.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
I just like ur vibez. U motivate me with ur words keep it up bro.
iLegendd:

1 Like

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by fuckpro: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:
Why is this girl teasing me with her laps and big hips. She doesn't know I'm gay. Please, what should I do to her?

...my friend keep quiet grin

You don't chop finish clean mouth come dey form Michael Angelo shio!
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
It seems Tiktok is a great platform for clients. This girl was playing a TK video and I head a song saying, "Shut up and bend over let your ass do the talkover."

I Googled the song and realized a it has 5 million views and most people came to YouTube to watch it via TikTok.

So, who can come up with a great premature ejaculation concept video with that will help promote our Lasticle book?

Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
fuckpro:

...my friend keep quiet grin

You don't chop finish clean mouth come dey form Michael Angelo shio!

Okay
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmylee01:
yes I have. My story is base on life in all adjustment and accessment.

E:g, *like why you shouldn't give up and commit suicide { I made a video of it}.
*How to win a girls heart without much struggle.
*Road to follow when drifting away from your passion.

That's great. Keep it up. I have created threads on how to sell to foreigners, but you'll need to do the searching to find them. I don't have the strength.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Alvin212(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:
This one dey this side without panties pressing phone while this one dey the other chair shirtless pressing phone too.

Damn! Being broke and jobless is not good o! To make matters worse, DStv sub has expired. I need 12k to sub. What should I do to sub?

I just powered my hotspot for her to use free MB after we were done eating beans.

I went to the bathroom and saw the panties. She washed it. If I was a Yahoo boy now, that would've been free money. I'm glad I'm not and advise you not to be too.

But, on the matter at hand. Should I do a book promo to generate 12k? Lasticle costs 10k, but do you advise I do an instant promo and sell it for 6k to each to two people only to generate the money or I should do armed robbery?

Being broke is bad o! I'm feeling depressed! Maybe, I should console myself with this free 24/7 light from year to year.

Everybody that loves you will surely be ashamed of this your uncouth behaviour

No sensible human will buy your useless books

For a second time,
You deserved to be striped and 35 latches of koboko
administered on your bare buttt

A deserved punishment for been stupid
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Alvin212:

Everybody that loves you will surely be ashamed of this your uncouth behaviour

No sensible human will buy your useless books

For a second time,
You deserved to be striped and 35 latches of koboko
administered on your bare buttt

A deserved punishment for been stupid

Okay

Thanks for coming. Wait for the next thread. It gets crazier.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Lilsameey: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:
It seems Tiktok is a great platform for clients. This girl was playing a TK video and I head a song saying, "Shut up and bend over let your ass do the talkover."

I Googled the song and realized a it has 5 million views and most people came to YouTube to watch it via TikTok.

So, who can come up with a great premature ejaculation concept video with that will help promote our Lasticle book?
,..iLegend would you place an order for a perfect concept video for your lasticle book,...
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..iLegend would you place an order for a perfect concept video for your lasticle book,...

Concept full my head. I just want to pick on other's brains.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Lilsameey: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Concept full my head. I just want to pick on other's brains.
,..Okay,...But I dey do video ooo,...even animations as well..both 2d and 3d.....And if you want to run promotion as well,..I dey for that too.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Okay,...But I dey do video ooo,...even animations as well..both 2d and 3d.....And if you want to run promotion as well,..I dey for that too.

I'll need to build trust in you first. In most cases, I head to Upwork or Fiverr for such.

Any sample or samples to watch?
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Exkandayee(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
DriftOff:
Be honest boss, are the girls really naked? I need honest answer please.
How can two grown girls be naked in your house without fear? sad
Tell us something!
Those girls are call girls, This guy like bragging, This kind guy go ugly well ,all the girls she's flaunting here na oloshos
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Lilsameey: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

I'll need to build trust in you first. In most cases, I head to Upwork or Fiverr for such.

Any sample or samples to watch?
,...Am on Fiverr and I just opened an Upwork recently.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Exkandayee:

Those girls are call girls, This guy like bragging, This kind guy go ugly well ,all the girls she's flaunting here na oloshos

cheesy

Okay
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...Am on Fiverr and I just opened an Upwork recently.

Oh, that's nice. Keep it up. I wish you nothing less than success.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Lilsameey: 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Oh, that's nice. Keep it up. I wish you nothing less than success.
,...Alright,..I wish you that same too.
Re: +18: Two Náked People Doing This — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Zoly: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
This guy again...
Those black girls ehhh, you fit see uncleaned smelling pieces of shit on top their nyash if you commot the pants. Tueh!
They seems UNFUCKABLE to me. Yuck! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! / I Need A Wife. Wish Me Luck / Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.