Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

+18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] (5095 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / +18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have heard a northerner call food "pood" before and I was wondering if he intentionally did it. That by the way. The P is her pood.

After cooking indomie, my female friend brought it for us to eat and after I was done, I divided the remainder into two even though she was still eating and told her to keep one part for me.

Even though I don't like noodles that much, this one was just too sweet.

I doubt a woman's vagina can be as sweet as this noodle. Those of you that have had sex before (unlike virgin gays like us) is vagina sweeter than noodles?

Also, am I stingy for dividing the (f)pood?

1 Share

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Following, I like your style badman.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Japhet04:

Omo, me I stingy to the core. I eat my chicken with the bone. I no dey form accent. I dey even speak pidgin inside book sell am to oyibo. At times, I dey approach oyibo with pidgin. When you're confident, you can do almost anything without remorse.

That's the real style. The reason I like Burna is not because we're from the same state, but his calculated arrogance. I like it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Let me go to the kitchen and take a picture to see if she kept mine as it is.

Typing...

Modified: Oh, good girl. She didn't touch it.

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Omo, me I stingy to the core. I eat my chicken with the bone. I no dey form accent. I dey even speak pidgin inside book sell am to oyibo. At times, I dey approach oyibo with pidgin. When you're confident, you can do almost anything without remorse.
but I believe you grew into this confidence, I mean with all your outstanding achievements in life it's very much expected that you portray enormous self confidence... I can't really say the same for most other young Nigerian guys.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Zoly: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
See breasts. E don fall finish. The belle don come out like mad... Bro, are you dating a pregnant woman or what?
She isn't even attractive at all! Tueh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Youngpo413: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Her face fine so?
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Japhet04:
but I believe you grew into this confidence, I mean with all your outstanding achievements in life it's very much expected that you portray enormous self confidence... I can't really say the same for most other young Nigerian guys.

Yes, people's confidence grow naturally through exposure and achievements, but family traits helps too. Without family traits, you're still good with achievements or success.

1 Like

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Youngpo413:
Her face fine so?

No

She's ugly and broke like me. Birds of a feather.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Youngpo413: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Zoly:
See breasts. E don fall finish. The belle don come out like mad... Bro, are you dating a pregnant woman or what?
His friend...they are not dating...

1 Like

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by younglleo: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
i can cook better indomie
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
younglleo:
i can cook better indomie

Lol

As long as it tastes good after you're done, you're good to go. Some men can cook better than some women and you may be one of them. I'm the same too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Youngpo413: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

No
She's ugly and broke like me. Birds of a feather.
lol,what an irony...

1 Like

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Zoly:

Big breasts don't stand, they rest. They only stand when you use a push-up bra. Small, moderate, or apple ones are the ones that stand.

1 Like

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by younglleo: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

As long as it tastes good after you're done, you're good to go. Some men can cook better than some women and you may be one of them. I'm the same too.
grin taste really good
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mehn, I made some handsome money from Auction/BUSD some hours ago. If you're not into Crypto, you're almost as dumb as Buhari. #Smile. Make una no kill me o! I'm not feeling fine.

For this, and as the king of SMAN (Stingy Men Association of Nigeria) I hereby pledge to give the first commenter 1k card.

Let the first commenter drop a number to send 1k card to.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by younglleo: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:
Mehn, I made some handsome money from Auction/BUSD some hours ago. If you're not into Crypto, you're almost as dumb as Buhari. #Smile. Make una no kill me o! I'm not feeling fine.

For this, and as the king of SMAN (Stingy Men Association of Nigeria) I hereby pledge to give the first commenter 1k card.

but send am as money nah, hunger dey
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
younglleo:

Are you sure you're the first commenter?
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by younglleo: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Are you sure you're the first commenter?
first commenter na spam
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Iamagoodgirll: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

. I dey even speak pidgin inside book sell am to oyibo. At times, I dey approach oyibo with pidgin. When you're confident, you can do almost anything without remorse.
I like the fact that you always sounds intelligent and there's so much wisdom in your threads, And ever ready to impact knowledge of Nairalanders. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Crowwejihadist: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
If you are not careful your money will finish by carrying Oloshos grin

I can bet with my left ball that this is hookup kiss
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Youngpo413: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Japhet04:
come Drop your number for the boss o....next time,I pray I'm this lucky...
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Youngpo413: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

still wondering which girl is not an 'Olosho' in one way or the other...
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

0812035 Air

Very much appreciated
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Okay, Sir. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Japhet04:
081205 Airtel

Very much appreciated
Sent, Sir.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Sent, Sir.
Seen. Keep up the good work boss
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by solobrain(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
I like this guy.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Any link to the Auction/BUSD thread or maybe a book that I can read this night?
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
solobrain:
I like this guy.
cheesy

I like you more. Since I'm gay, I love you.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Any link to the Auction/BUSD thread or maybe a book that I can read this night?

What? I don't have any thread on Auction/BUSD. Book? No book on such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smelly Pussy Is A Dirty Girl's Way Of Chasing Away Suitors [Picture] / Girls Are Sexually Unattractive When They Poop. / How To Avoid Breaking Up With Your Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.