Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend...... (569 Views)

Why Do I Feel Am Making The Wrong Decision By Letting Her Leave / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend...... by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2021
WHY WHY, BUT WHY??

32 year old New York City subway driver Terrell Harris, has been sacked after pictures of him and his girlfriend driving surfaced on Instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7OmBTiR2Q

VIdeos circulated of him allowing his girlfriend to operate the D train through Brooklyn on Friday
Dominique Belgrave, 28, posted a series of videos on Instagram of her illegal date driving through the 50th Street, 55th Street and 62nd Street station. The videos were recorded by someone and then circulated around Metropolitan Transportation Authority employees. The dangerous date was reported to the NYPD

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9896991/Cops-hunt-subway-driver-let-girlfriend-conduct-train-Brooklyn.html

**All for what? Even though she looks like her head game skills will be mad, but still?**

Re: A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend...... by phrancys001(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Serve him right
Re: A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend...... by OkuFaba(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
She'll jump to the next available guy that can pay her bills.

Fear this gender
And I'm not sorry for the guy.
You dont play love with what brings food to ur table and settles ur bills.

When would these niggas learn
Re: A New York SIMP Loses His $100k Job By Letting His Girlfriend...... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy
Na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? / How Do I Answer Him / Guys Please I Need Your Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.