Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men (1605 Views)

His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / 15 Ways To Tell A Guy You Love Him Without Scaring Him Off / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by tpia5: 5:17am On May 22, 2011
when you act like witches, you scare men shitless and drive them into the arms of other races/nationalities who, even if they're also witches, keep it under wraps and hidden.

so, try to act like you havent lost your feminity- it can only help you.

if you dont know what being feminine means, google it.

the vampire persona doesnt always work everytime, no matter what the movies say.

even a hardened cultist would bail out at some point.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by annita19(f): 5:39am On May 22, 2011
Are you speaking with experience?
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by tpia5: 5:44am On May 22, 2011
^^if it doesnt apply to you, then walk on by.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by annita19(f): 5:49am On May 22, 2011
Sounds like you created the topic for yourself. Sorry if my comment sounds offensive. No hard feelings.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by tpia5: 5:52am On May 22, 2011
^^not a problem.

however, stop acting jittery if the topic doesnt apply to you.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Nobody: 6:02am On May 22, 2011
*hands tpia mirror*

[s][size=4pt]you opened this thread because you're hungry for drama[/size][/s]
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by MrsChima(f): 6:03am On May 22, 2011
(singing "The man in the mirror")
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by tpia5: 6:05am On May 22, 2011
calm down people.

no need to take the thread personally when no names were mentioned.

as it is, you'll make people think the thread is about you.

however, if you're on a roll, then dont let me stop yall.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by MrsChima(f): 6:11am On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

*hands tpia mirror*

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Odunnu: 6:33am On May 22, 2011
Maybe if you'd named names I would have understood the thread better
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by 190: 8:20am On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

*hands tpia mirror*

angry angry
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by 190: 8:21am On May 22, 2011
Tpia is 100% rite and a real woman! angry
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Nobody: 8:43am On May 22, 2011
If thy art a woman and thy hath to replieth to this thread, then there is a high chance that ye are guilty.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by WebSurfer(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2011
the problem all u girls, or ladies, or woman or whatever has is lack of sex, go and find a good banging mate and your lives will never remain thesame, trust me its fun, not cheating, lol
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by IZUKWU(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2011
lol
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Beync(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2011
WebSurfer:

the problem all u girls, or ladies, or woman or whatever has is lack of sex, go and find a good banging mate and your lives will never remain thesame, trust me its fun, not cheating, lol
The same to you. cool
cheers. wink
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by WebSurfer(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2011
Beync:

The same to you. cool
cheers. wink
Beync nah, i dont call that fun to me, these day the ladies ask for sex too much,
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by MrsChima(f): 12:42pm On May 22, 2011
LMAO@non punny getting boys advising women on how to get some dicks. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Dsense(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2011
Taba I mean Tpia,

You this gonna-die virgin needs changing you attitude before you even open such a thread.

Do you realize no member on this site has ever asked you out . . .why? . . .Ask yourself?

No body has ever looked into your profile,simply bcs they knew what they are gonna find in there.

No body chat you up for jokes and fun but for dissing and curses.

No body will ever regard you on this site untill you change  . . you this gonna-die virgin.

I have told . .either you chnage . .or Jesus is gonna come back and find you till pressing (I'm still searching ) button.

You this good for nothing pig!
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Beync(f): 12:48pm On May 22, 2011
WebSurfer:

Beync nah, i dont call that fun to me, these day the ladies ask for sex too much,
Nopes! I see the other way round.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by MrsChima(f): 12:48pm On May 22, 2011
Easy killa easy. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Onchedu(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2011
Tpia, God bless U with good husband. If na as naija babes be in real life as most dey on nairaland, e better make we go find foreign witches marry.

Loosing that feminine allure is not cool at all. Some sef dey talk like say na devil raise them.

I been don dey weigh options of tending towards Cote d'voire sirea Leone or Ghana.
I go still wait sha.
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Pennywise(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2011
You have to give it to tpia. She's got depth.

Shall we say 6inches?
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by MrsChima(f): 1:05pm On May 22, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Dsense(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by WebSurfer(m): 1:12pm On May 22, 2011
@onchedu you go wait tire oo,  you better go now if you want to cox 9ja babes are getting advance everyday
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Pennywise(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Mrs Chima. You can only laugh. You cant boast of more than 4 inches

But I know those are quality inches
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by 190: 1:21pm On May 22, 2011
Onchedu:

Tpia, God bless U with good husband. If na as naija babes be in real life as most dey on nairaland, e better make we go find foreign witches marry.

cool cool

I thought i was the only one on this before

Thank Gawd Our Nigerian Ladies are not full baked like TPIA

Her matter don pass KIA-FULL na to pull cloth run enter MARKET remain for her grin

From Britian Jamaica with love kiss kiss
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On May 22, 2011
Pennywise:

Mrs Chima. You can only laugh. You cant boast of more than 4 inches

But I know those are quality inches

Are You itching to see 'em?  tongue   tongue   tongue
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by lucabrasi(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2011
tpia@:

when you act like witches, you scare men shitless and drive them into the arms of other races/nationalities who, even if they're also witches, keep it under wraps and hidden.

so, try to act like you havent lost your feminity- it can only help you.

if you dont know what being feminine means, google it.

the vampire persona doesnt always work everytime, no matter what the movies say.

even a hardened cultist would bail out at some point.
im sorry but you are first in that department so physician heal thyself
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by Dsense(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2011
Tpia ran out the thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

She must be hitting herself and regreting why she opened this thread in the first place. grin
Re: To some women, Let's Stop Scaring The Men by 190: 1:29pm On May 22, 2011
^would u leave Tpia alone!!

U half baked bread!! angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Girls Like Insecticide? / She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love / Friends With Benefit: How To Make It Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.