Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) (6155 Views)

I Have A Cute Sister In/on Nairaland(photo) / Thank Very Much Nairaland *photo* / News For The Numerous Rapists On Nairaland (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2023
I came across this particular nairalander and I believe she's set a record no one can ever be able to break on this site.
See picture below.

Because even as I type I wonder how it's possible for someone who registered on 4th of July this year is able to spend 23 days online and has almost 5k comments in less than 2 months.
I have been on this site for 2 years and counting and I come online almost every day yet I haven't been able to spend up to 23 days online.
That leaves me wondering this person either works on nairaland or their lives depends solely on this site. Cos damn!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Funny......But nairaland won't be fun filled without such type of people..

But one thing you lots fail to know is that nairaland is just like a land of catching cruise to Many of us..

At a time,I remember alot of Nairalanders also bashed me for being too active on here... But I think it got to a time when I went offline for over 8 months + ..

Guess what,when I finally came back,the same set of people were equally telling me how they have Missed me alot,like where have I been all those while?

So op,life ain't hard....If that's what gives her and her likes joy,let them keep on doing it.......

Moreover,we won't be here forever....So let's enjoy the moment.......As a Matter of fact, Nairaland has become so boring, prior to the religious and tribal bashings,to the extent that I believe I will soon leave once and for all...

Cuz even the mods aren't helping matters at all..

31 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by izonborn098(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2023
Stop shaming that tribal girl... People no longer go to office to work' either phone or business. So allow the yoruba tribalist girl to breath..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Wodu89: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
I came across this particular nairalander and I believe she's set a record no one can ever be able to break on this site.
See picture below.

Because even as I type I wonder how it's possible for someone who registered on 4th of July this year is able to spend 23 days online and has almost 5k comments in less than 2 months.
I have been on this site for 2 years and counting and I come online almost every day yet I haven't been able to spend up to 23 days online.
That leaves me wondering this person either works on nairaland or their lives depends solely on this site. Cos damn!

I never log out my accounts and it could say I'm online all year round. Doesn't necessarily mean I am always available for online activities. Relax

23 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Daddyseun1: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
I Don tell that full house wife, she doesn't have anything doing, shes tunubu supporter. And the idiot go dey rant rubbish

Feed and F"ck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by dkidd: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2023
Before I opened the thread I knew it had to be her or siofra. Two nonsense individuals

11 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by dontrulee: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
The old days of Nairaland, I was majorly online throughout the day reading literature stories from morning till night.

Nairaland used to be a wonderland before the advent of religious and tribalistic bigotry.
Though I didn't comment and post much, I enjoyed Nairaland contents

11 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Patriottt: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Sometimes I wonder how some people are basically on every thread with their dozens of comments, a full grown adult... I the wonder if na magic... even person way the jobless no fit active like that

2 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2023
You barely come online, you registered same year as me only a few months earlier but I have clocked 2months +

Maybe the person OP is referring to is jobless (I mean this literally, no disrespect) or a student on holiday. NL helps me relieve stress

Imagine how much time I spend on NL compared to other apps ๐Ÿ˜‚

This is a major problem

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Coleman7(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
See picture below.

You're 2 years old here ranting as if you're 13years. Go and sit down simp, allow people to express their selves here.
People like you spent your whole lives watching xx.... Videos.
GO TO court if you don't like my comment

6 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by MrSinister(m): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
See picture below.

What if I told you she is being paid to be online?
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Sageez(m): 1:07am On Aug 29, 2023
So this is mine, what will you say @op?

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Rucheen(m): 3:33am On Aug 29, 2023
That's 10hours on nairaland every day

2 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by BALLOSKI: 4:31am On Aug 29, 2023
Funny enough, I just checked profile from the "no caring and Godfearing benin man" thread.

IconicR, someone is talking to you here.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Kobicove(m): 4:43am On Aug 29, 2023
Let the poor lady breath, her activities contribute to keeping this forum exciting smiley
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by BigYash: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2023
That Tinubuโ€™s ass licker,is a jobless shit eater.. But I still think the Monica is the same person as that ratgriller during Buhariโ€™s time..

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by MarianaTrench: 5:15am On Aug 29, 2023
If you're talking about her what then will you say about Kobojunkie? grin

OP you have to know that it's a passing phase afterall there was a time when some other Nairalanders used to spend a lot of time here eg LadyF, Onyi22 etc
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:22am On Aug 29, 2023
Only the Topic Alone, I knew it was Iyaebe aka IconicR.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™

OP, plz leave her alone.

As she never get Husband, let her use Nairaland to while away time. ๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2023
izonborn098:
Stop shaming that tribal girl... People no longer go to office to work' either phone or business. So allow the yoruba tribalist girl to breath..

Amowei, She is your Sister o.๐Ÿ™‚

Dat's why I always Bash her most times.

How can an Ijaw person be supporting Tinubu?๐Ÿ˜

What has Tinubu/APC ever done for Ijaw or Niger Delta Pple? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by TimT: 5:50am On Aug 29, 2023
Lol .. I wouldn't call her jobless.. but the fact that you specifically picked her profile details to be the headline and main content of your topic then you are no better than her...

7 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by siofra(f): 6:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin

But one thing you lots fail to know is that nairaland is just like a land of catching cruise to Many of us..

At a time,I remember alot of Nairalanders also bashed me for being too active on here... But I think it got to a time when I went offline for over 8 months + ..

Guess what,when I finally came back,the same set of people were equally telling me how they have Missed me alot,like where have I been all those while?

So op,life ain't hard....If that's what gives her and her likes joy,let them keep on doing it.......

Moreover,we won't be here forever....So let's enjoy the moment.......As a Matter of fact, Nairaland has become so boring, prior to the religious and tribal bashings,to the extent that I believe I will soon leave once and for all...

You're right!!

Nairaland has become sooo boring. I can't even post pictures like I used to because of Seun's cloud flare verification stuff. It's so annoying.

I'm deactivating soon too.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Jman06(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2023
I think it is because they don't usually logout their accounts but stay logged in even while doing other things.
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:02am On Aug 29, 2023
AmarachiAshawo come make we go fvck
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by danielistics(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2023
Wodu89:

I never log out my accounts and it could say I'm online all year round. Doesn't necessarily mean I am always available for online activities. Relax

With 4,950 posts?
Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by labake1(f): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2023
OP you are not anywhere better than her.
Joblessness OP looking for attention

2 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by Harddiskng(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2023
Wodu89:

Nairaland doesnโ€™t count your time spent online like that.

You need to have your browser/app open. So this person has been steady active, scrolling, clicking.

Nowadays i too donโ€™t log out, i have been on NL for 5 yesrs and my time spent online is just 1 month.

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2023
Na TemplaLandry.

How people spend so much time supporting and defending evil is a wonder to me.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
siofra:

You're right!!

Nairaland has become sooo boring. I can't even post pictures like I used to because of Seun's cloud flare verification stuff. It's so annoying.

I'm deactivating soon too.

Please don't forget to give me your phone number before your deactivate my sugar, I would love to take you out on a treat kiss

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by obinna58(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2023
Probably a tinubu paid supporter

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2023
It's the Nairaland addition...

I'm not sure how I can stop coming here... been here for over a decade... it's not what it's use to be tho...

Tribalism makes it hard sometimes to read one full page...

2 Likes

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by arantess: 8:27am On Aug 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin

So the tribalism and bigotry and hatred displayed here is all cruise, especially from that iconR aka iyaebethefool?

1 Like

Re: Some People Actually Spend Their Whole Lives On Nairaland (photo) by arantess: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2023
dontrulee:
The old days of Nairaland, I was majorly online throughout the day reading literature stories from morning till night.

Nairaland used to be a wonderland before the advent of religious and tribalistic bigotry.
Though I didn't comment and post much, I enjoyed Nairaland contents
There was a great hack and nairaland lost most of her data years back

After that, the bigotry started and it's full blown now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are African Men So Unromantic And Not Affectionate ? / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex โ€“ Adediwura / I Can't Date A Girl Who Does This. What Do You Think??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.