Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You (589 Views)

How Do You Feel And React When Your Decent-looking Partner Has A Terrible Past? / Have U Experienced Heartbreak Bf ? Pls How Did U Feel And Move On ? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by jaelz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
So men in the house I come in peace, please I would like to know how men whose love languages are "gifts" end up feeling, coping and handling ladies that they are dating who don't spend a dime on them.

I have like two of my friends who are finding it very difficult to actually cope in their relationships because of how their women act in the relationship, she hardly gets them anything at all and the both of them usually appreciate gifts especially if it's from their women alot.

So please men in the house how do you handle and cope with such a lady?

Or could it be that the ladies don't love them because I have heard on several occasions that women who love their men always spend heavily on them.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun, Onila Farano Mynd44 Lalasticlala Prettythicksme

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by RedMac: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
The kpekus alone na gift na...

Gone are the days when i date broke ladies, na that year when love dey catch me i dey gather broke ladies, these days they are all looking for whom to spend on them, offering only their kpekus as gift...

i have decided to leave girls for those whom still have money to spend on them... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by OB7Foreva(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
She'd always hit you with baby you know if had the resources to help I wouldn't hesitate to help response still yet they won't make any move to help. I told the muh'fucka I'm dating that I lost my laptop after few minutes of chat she's asking asking me for money to eat... God knows i won't send out money to any girlfriend, if you want to leave the door is open. The redpill is the only remedy for naija girls drama cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by habsydiamond(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
These girls are I NEVER CHOPP... Dem plenty die for this country.. As the economy dey go bad Na so dem dey plenty Na as if dem no get papa and mama... Always looking for a young guy to swallow the pocket without dropping a dime... The only thing dem dey take bribe Na their bottomless pit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mordern men are becoming gold diggers.I will never spend a dime on any guy who has his eyes fixed on my money.I will lavish heavily on a guy who don't give a damn if I have money or not.Very disgusting habit seeing guys demands that their women spend on them.spits.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by RedMac: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mordern men are becoming gold diggers.I will never spend a dime on any guy who has his eyes fixed on my money.I will lavish heavily on a guy who don't give a damn if I have money or not.Very disgusting habit seeing guys demands that their women spend on them.spits.

Hmmmm your type na im dey make man go steal to impress...

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by Smartb0y: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
The only thing dem dey take bribe Na their bottomless pit
Which is useless.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by habsydiamond(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Smartb0y:

Which is useless.
as one of my nigga dey talk.. He said something they hawk in ibadan for 200naira... NA CASH AND CARRY OOO

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by Smartb0y: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
as one of my nigga dey talk.. He said something they hawk in ibadan for 200naira... NA CASH AND CARRY OOO
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
RedMac:

Hmmmm your type na im dey make man go steal to impress...

A man does not need to impress any woman, all he need is to be himself.It is only a foolish man that goes beyond his means of livelihood to give false impression. Just be yourself, that's it.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You by jaelz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
You how many guys wey you dey date wey broke?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Available For Hookup / Good evening nairalanders / My Grandfather Had A Child With A Mixed Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.