Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who's Awake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Awake? (1181 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Who's Awake? / Seeing Demons While Awake! Damn! (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 1:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Fellow night crawlers! What's keeping you up?

Mine is the thought of money! How to make it, ways to better in my pursuit of it, bills to be settled!

There's power outage, so it's just me in a dark room looking at my phone cry

3 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 1:16am On Nov 16, 2021
I feel like I put in so much work, so much effort yet zero results..

It's really exhausting

3 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 1:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Awwww, call me let's talk. I might have something for ya
Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 1:44am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I don't have your number Sir

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by nifemi25(m): 1:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Same here. Just thinking on how to make it in life. Thinking on what I can combine with this ehailing business. Lots of bills to pay . Thinking if moving from lasgidi to either ibadan or oshogbo to start a new life there. It seems life in Lagos is a bit hard

3 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 1:55am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:

My response isn't going through

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by adaksbullet: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Divoc19(f): 1:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Am pumping water.
AEDC current always low by day

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 2:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Divoc19:
Am pumping water.
AEDC current always low by day

Really ��

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 2:09am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:

My response isn't going through

I subscribed to your YouTube. You now have 6 subscribers! Woo hoo!! Nice vid
Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 2:11am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I subscribed to your YouTube. You now have 6 subscribers! Woo hoo!! Nice vid

Lol.. thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 2:12am On Nov 16, 2021
nifemi25:
Same here. Just thinking on how to make it in life. Thinking on what I can combine with this ehailing business. Lots of bills to pay . Thinking if moving from lasgidi to either ibadan or oshogbo to start a new life there. It seems life in Lagos is a bit hard

Life can be tough sometimes. Take heart

2 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:

Lol.. thank you so much

Uwc. Life can be tough in Naija. But you'll be surprised, having it too easy can also be somehow.
This life sha
Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2021
Lol, you've all gone to sleep while it's only to 6pm here cheesy
Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 2:49am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Uwc. Life can be tough in Naija. But you'll be surprised, having it too easy can also be somehow.
This life sha

I'm hopeful..

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 2:50am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Lol, you've all gone to sleep while it's only to 6pm here cheesy

I'm very much awake.. I was having an online tutorial

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 2:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:

I'm very much awake.. I was having an online tutorial
Lol fooled me. U r a real night owl

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 3:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:

I tried replying your mail severally..

Try now. Believe it or not, somehow the email address did not exist. I checked and it's available and I signed up! Weird
Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 3:01am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Lol fooled me. U r a real night owl

You know right

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 3:02am On Nov 16, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Try now. Believe it or not, somehow the email address did not exist. I checked and it's available and I signed up! Weird

Lol

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by PoliteActivist: 3:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:

Lol

I just put a "like" 4 everyone on this thread cheesy
Re: Who's Awake? by Elporo(m): 3:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:
I feel like I put in so much work, so much effort yet zero results..

It's really exhausting

Okay, so this is a side hustle. I have had on my mind forever, but I am to busy right now . I prefer gigs I can automate or semi automate; if I cant automate the payout should exceed the effort I put in. So far , so good.

This is the side hustle. Get a youtube channel. Get a computer with a dvd rom , get data. its cheap . Spectranet has unlimited during the hours of 4am - 8pm on the 3580 per month plan. Spectra is the best for this hustle.

You want to setup a classic nollywood movies channel. Alot of people have this but they name the videos wrong, name the stars wrong, name the date of movie release wrong.

Go to the market; visit the dvd sellers and start buying old school movies; comedy and romance do very well.
Rip the video; name it properly, actors, movie name, release date and link to the next part. upload a shit ton of these.

I assure you ; you should see a trickle of money by the first month. Keep it up and you should have enough to finance the next gig.

Okay .. so I just gave up one of my potential side hustles - was planning to hire some washed up NYSC person to do this next year ; of course I like cheap labour - I am a capitalist.
Also remember, it takes money to make money. So get of your ass and look for the startup capital. Always have abundance mindset and tell the universe what you intend to exchange for your current goals, targets of objectives.

like for the channel; you saw you want to give nigerian movies, your time and effort and money for a steady stream of income (repeat this always) and you should be fine. grin

I have seen several old school movies with millions of views, some only a couple of months old.

4 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by Witlee1: 3:20am On Nov 16, 2021
I need to to make money ooo..... Eyes don see shege na why e no easy for am to close at night..... I still got to wake up tomorrow early morning to hustle and bustle

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 3:21am On Nov 16, 2021
Elporo:

Okay, so this is a side hustle. I have had on my mind forever, but I am to busy right now . I prefer gigs I can automate or semi automate; if I cant automate the payout should exceed the effort I put in. So far , so good.

This is the side hustle. Get a youtube channel. Get a computer with a dvd rom , get data. its cheap . Spectranet has unlimited during the hours of 4am - 8pm on the 3580 per month plan. Spectra is the best for this hustle.

You want to setup a classic nollywood movies channel. Alot of people have this but they name the videos wrong, name the stars wrong, name the date of movie release wrong.

Go to the market; visit the dvd sellers and start buying old school movies; comedy and romance do very well.
Rip the video; name it properly, actors, movie name, release date and link to the next part. upload a shit ton of these.

I assure you ; you should see a trickle of money by the first month. Keep it up and you should have enough to finance the next gig.

Okay .. so I just gave up one of my side hustles.
Also remember, it takes money to make money. So get of your ass and look for the startup capital. Always have abundance mindset and tell the universe what you intend to exchange for your current goals, targets of objectives.

like for the channel; you saw you want to give nigerian movies, your time and effort and money for a steady stream of income (repeat this always) and you should be fine. grin

I have seen several old school movies with millions of views, some only a couple of months old.

Thanks a lot Man! I'm going to save this.. I'll start working towards the capital.

I appreciate..

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Many things on my mind... ranging from money, education, family and life generally

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 3:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
Many things on my mind... ranging from money, education, family and life generally

It's all going to be fine. I'm so much of a thinker myself, but I've come to realize that thinking doesn't solve problems.

I'm not a motivational speaker, I'm not going to tell you to stop thinking. I've not been able to control my thoughts even.

Just don't give yourself HBP

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by SenecaTheYonger: 3:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Working. Deadline is approaching. I love working under pressure.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by Elporo(m): 3:34am On Nov 16, 2021
Chiden:

Thanks a lot Man! I'm going to save this.. I'll start working towards the capital.

I appreciate..

Yeah, Yeah Yeah. I noticed you some time ago. You are outspoken but not rude. ..
What's that word again [scratches head] .. Aha! "EXPRESSIVE"

Libra guy here .. so polite people are my fav .. on any given Sunday.

Always remember Dangote's advice.
1. Avoid saturated markets
2. Don't expect it to work the first time
3. Do it BIG

Use the internet; abandon that I have to go under the sun all the time to make mullah.
Also, check out writing gigs. As a lady, it should work out for you. Look for a post on here about a girl who's doing 300K a month. I think she made a thread about how she manages the money. Try and connect with her or folks who a doing well. Ask for guidance.. from successful people. Beware of those .. make money in 21 days. grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 3:36am On Nov 16, 2021
If my eyes could be likened to a sword, I'd say it's sharper than two edged sword. I don't feel like I'd be sleeping anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Chiden(f): 3:37am On Nov 16, 2021
Elporo:

Yeah, Yeah Yeah. I noticed you some time ago. You are outspoken but not rude. ..
What's that word again [scratches head] .. Aha! "EXPRESSIVE"

Libra guy here .. so polite people are my fav .. on any given Sunday.

Always remember Dangote's advice.
1. Avoid saturated markets
2. Don't expect it to work the first time
3. Do it BIG

Use the internet; abandon that I have to go under the sun all the time to make mullah.
Also, check out writing gigs. As a lady, it should work out for you. Look for a post on here about a girl who's doing 300K a month. I think she made a thread about how she manages the money. Try and connect with her or folks who a doing well. Ask for guidance.. from successful people. Beware of those .. make money in 21 days. grin

Awwwwnnnnnn.... Many Hugs. I got tears in my eyes cry

1 Like

Re: Who's Awake? by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 16, 2021
It's 9:57pm. Yes, I'm still awake

2 Likes

Re: Who's Awake? by kennethfranc(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
It's 9:57pm. Yes, I'm still awake
I hope to experience this someday (time zone)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Toddler 'licking' The 'breast' Of A Barbie Doll Like A Pro Goes Viral / She is doing hook up and also need Husband.pics / Top 5 Teams That Played Full Season Unbeaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.