Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? (2583 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 1:34pm On May 22, 2011
Nigerian ladies please I want you to coherently  answer this question?

I would like to know why our Ladies are so addicted to marriage,

Why is there so much societial pressure on em to get married

At 19 they are already thinking of getting married, They dont need to date a man

as long as a man walks into their life with a ring, the next moment they are getting married

and they dont seem to be concerned about knowing the man ( they dont care )

they always believe the love would grow within the marriage,

First year University girls are marriage addicted at 25 there's panic in their lives, at 27 they are already too old and at 30 dont even bother

Why?

Please 190 and other derailers keep off this thread  angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Dsense(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

We should be charged for threads we open here undecided grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 1:43pm On May 22, 2011
Good Lawd! D-sense Place your head in a toilet and flush angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 22, 2011
You propose to at least one girl every day. Ask yourself why you're so addicted.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 2:19pm On May 22, 2011
^Ogugua take a long walk off a cliff and wen u're mid air ( dont look down ) angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Dsense(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2011
190:
^Ogugua take a long walk off a cliff and wen u're mid air ( dont look down ) angry

After you sa.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by MMM2(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2011
husband re scarce/rare dis dayz in 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Dyt(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2011
Mtchewwww
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by dbigrod(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2011
D lunatic(190) has finally opened another thread to seek for attention and display his stooooupidity.190,get busy. Do something worthwhile with ur miserable life. Rather than ask pple why they are under pressure to get married,u shld ask urself if anyone would marry a stooopid bit,ch like u.

@d sense,if d mods limit the number Of posts by one person,dat reeetard 190 would die of joblessness.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 2:58pm On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

After you sa.
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 3:00pm On May 22, 2011
@small rod!

I keep asking myself, why is it that anytime i think bout you its when i happen to be at the zoo.

nonentity your words mean notin 2 me, u are a basic foooool.

I hear that when your mother first saw you, she decided to leave you on the front steps of a police station while she turned herself in.

Maybe thats why u always think with your herpes stricken small rod before u type, You miserable son of a biiitch undecided

ive long known that, go work on your stu[i]p[/i]id poverty stricken no good piece of broke arse before u talk in public

anofia
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Dsense(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2011
d bigrod:

D lunatic(190) has finally opened another thread to seek for attention and display his stooooupidity.190,get busy. Do something worthwhile with your miserable life. Rather than ask pple why they are under pressure to get married,u shld ask urself if anyone would marry a stooopid bit,ch like u.

@d sense,if d mods limit the number Of posts by one person,dat reeetard 190 would die of joblessness.

grin grin grin grin grin grin . , fELL OFF THE bALCONY (Hand broken) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E don do . . .no make am cry nau cheesy angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 3:01pm On May 22, 2011
^ angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Dsense(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 3:07pm On May 22, 2011
^better back off before i hang u off your Egyptian balcony angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Dsense(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2011
I just moved into the Bedroom to avoid falling off again grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 3:12pm On May 22, 2011
hmm
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by MMM2(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2011
d bigrod vs 190
let c who will win
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by HighChief4(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2011
Subscribing
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by r231(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2011
^^^^me too cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by sweeti14(f): 4:22pm On May 22, 2011
You either believe her of just forget it, shikena!!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by HotieTima(f): 4:24pm On May 22, 2011
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Tityzkul(f): 6:24pm On May 22, 2011
lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Jackieugo(f): 6:31pm On May 22, 2011
I'll speak for myself and say that I'm glad that my parents aren't rushing me nor my brothers into marriages
. . .although my mum wants to be a grand mother ASAP undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by chibaby5(f): 6:51pm On May 22, 2011
Is this supposed to be suin negative?
Is it not suppossed to be good newz dat young girls of nowadays still regard marriage, an institution instigated by God?
Dnt get wat da problem is undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by annita19(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2011
Rofl @ the first 5 comments. @topic I wouldn't know cuz to me marriage is and should be by choice btw where I came from no one frustrates you bout getting marriage.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Godmother(f): 10:23pm On May 22, 2011
d bigrod:

D lunatic(190) has finally opened another thread to seek for attention and display his stooooupidity.190,get busy. Do something worthwhile with your miserable life. Rather than ask pple why they are under pressure to get married,u shld ask urself if anyone would marry a stooopid bit,ch like u.

This is so funny I could die laughing grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by xynerise: 10:41pm On May 22, 2011
@op. I can feel your pain bro. Back in school I dated 5 different gals with relationship of about a week,6,8,8 and10 months. They got married to different guys while still in school. One of them even have the gods to invite me and beg me to be her MC. There ages ranges from 19-21yrs. Then I realize that I dont have a wife in the university. Sorry oh. undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 12:45am On May 23, 2011
^exactly Nigerian ladies can die for a ring!!

I have never heard they reject rings

They rush into marriages and rush out angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by CrazyMan(m): 12:51am On May 23, 2011
Are you speaking out of experience?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 12:53am On May 23, 2011
" Speaking out of eye - perience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! / Have Your Bra Hinge Loosed Or Cut Before When U Arent At Home? / I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.