Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? (2584 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 23, 2011
190:
^exactly Nigerian ladies can die for a ring!!

I have never heard they reject rings

They rush into marriages and rush out angry

Abi o.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 12:55am On May 23, 2011
Chheeesus

U notice am too shocked
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 23, 2011
Nope.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 1:04am On May 23, 2011
ogugua88:

Nope.
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by CrazyMan(m): 1:09am On May 23, 2011
190:

" Speaking out of eye - perience
Well it depends on the girl.

Because I’ve met a couple of girls who told me out rightly that for them, marriage would be on pending until they attain their first degree.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 1:13am On May 23, 2011
Not anymore these days angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by CrazyMan(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2011
190:

Not anymore these days angry
Eyah take it easy, because with the look on your face and the persistent posts about Nigerian girls forcing people to marry them, it looks like you just escaped one of them yourself.
So tell me, did you escape through the window, or did you have to jump from a sky scraper just to get away from her and her nagging?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by toyemz(f): 1:29am On May 23, 2011
@190

just wondering oh

how many engagement rings do you have?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Ranoscky(m): 1:59am On May 23, 2011
I have absolute NOTHING to do with them. I ball with Hookers and NOT all those so-called responsible street girls.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by toyemz(f): 3:07am On May 23, 2011
@^^^^^
yucks!
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 3:41am On May 23, 2011
My brother 190,

Seeing as you spend most of your time on nairaland, how is this your problem? I'm pretty sure no woman would bother a man who would rather spend time with anonymous people on a forum than with her. Besides you are an e-polygamist, considering the fact that you often refer to most female posters as your e-wives; so I advise that you leave the ladies---in the real world---alone to do whatever it is they want.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 5:51am On May 23, 2011
^You must be very silly angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 23, 2011
190, so you do agree with my assessment; if you didn't, you'd have denied it or you'd have came up with a better rebuttal. It's alright though; you're still my brother. smiley
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 6:07am On May 23, 2011
^This isnt a brotherly issue  grin

I am not getting married soon, Just trying 2 get more clue on this marriage madness  angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by annita19(f): 6:23am On May 23, 2011
In this way you gone be clueless lol
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by Nobody: 6:38am On May 23, 2011
If you actually think that asking a woman such a question will lead you to a satisfiable answer, then I have a bridge to sell you.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by xynerise: 7:47am On May 23, 2011
Pls advise 190 on his constant stay on Nairaland. Even a student cant be that bored. 190 must be a Cyber cafe attendant. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 7:54am On May 23, 2011
^Olodo grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by annita19(f): 7:55am On May 23, 2011
Looooool @xynerise be nice
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by BABE3: 8:05am On May 23, 2011
xynerise:

Pls advise 190 on his constant stay on Nairaland. Even a student cant be that bored. 190 must be a Cyber cafe attendant. grin

LMAO-----I've DEAD!!!---buhahahahah---- lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 9:22am On May 23, 2011
BABE!:

LMAO-----I've DEAD!!!---buhahahahah---- lipsrsealed
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:44am On May 23, 2011
xynerise:

Pls advise 190 on his constant stay on Nairaland. Even a student cant be that bored. [b]190 must be a Cyber cafe attendant. grin
[/b]

I think so too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

papa 190!!! Long time no see 4 nairaland o o o. But I'm back!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by randyorton: 12:56pm On May 23, 2011
omo_to_dun:

My brother 190,

Seeing as you spend most of your time on nairaland, how is this your problem? I'm pretty sure no woman would bother a man who would rather spend time with anonymous people on a forum than with her. Besides you are an e-polygamist, considering the fact that you often refer to most female posters as your e-wives; so I advise that you leave the ladies---in the real world---alone to do whatever it is they want.

190 is a yahoo yahoo boy.did u follow d theseeker scam thread.190 was an accomplice in that scam.its a pity that few nairalander would remember that. that guy is a cyber criminal
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by xynerise: 2:01pm On May 23, 2011
^ hey randy otu, dont insult 190. I have known 190 for his stupidity since 2008 and not the "yahoo yahoo" stuff you claim. Besides he has not succeeded in the yahoo buz since 2008 so free the young man. grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by randyorton: 3:53pm On May 23, 2011
xynerise:

^ hey randy otu, dont insult 190. I have known 190 for his stupidity since 2008 and not the "yahoo yahoo" stuff you claim. Besides he has not succeeded in the yahoo buz since 2008 so free the young man. grin

AM HAPPY U CONFIRMED THAT HE HAS NOT SUCCEEDED IN HIS YAHOO YAHOO BIZNESS.I GOT THIS INFO FROM HIS FRIEND. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.LET HIM DENY IT NA OR U THINK HE HASNT SEEN THIS THREAD
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 4:08pm On May 23, 2011
Yawns!! sad sad
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 4:09pm On May 23, 2011
xynerise:

the left part of your a[i]s[/i]s for stupidity  angry angry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by randyorton: 4:22pm On May 23, 2011
xynerise:

YEAH.THE GUY IS A FAILURE IN LIFE.WHILE PEOPLE GO TO SCH AND WORK TO EARN A LIVING ,THE EEDDIOT WOULD JUST BE ON NL LOOKING FOR HOW TO ACT STOOOPID AND WHO TO FIGHT WITH. MUMU TO THE POWER OF 190.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 4:23pm On May 23, 2011
Now u are talking, clap for your self

You have saved your family from poverty and bondage undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by randyorton: 4:28pm On May 23, 2011
190:

[color=red]Now u are talking, clap for your self

You have saved your family from poverty and bondage undecided

MUMU,EVERYTHING U HAVE DONE IN DIS UR STOOOPID LIFE HAS FAILED.EVEN THIS THREAD U OPENED HAS FAILED.NO REASONABLE BABE WOULD RESPOND TO A THREAD OPEN BY A FAILURE LIKE U. HOW ABOUT UR SCAMMER FRIEND,THESEEKER? HOW `BIZNESS` ? PIG
[/color]
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by xynerise: 4:31pm On May 23, 2011
@190. E jo e fi le. He is only a newbie pls let the sleeping dog lie. grin
randy you are going too far with this talks. 190 is not your mate, forget say e dey jobless. He is still a hardworking antelope so be careful. Pls. undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Please I Want You To Coherently Answer This Question? by 190: 4:34pm On May 23, 2011
^You are a complete nut case

U kill me everyday with your sarcasm, nor mind the dude jor

na punny water full him brain, I dey kinda busy, l8ter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women / “day I Slept With A Ghost” / Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.