Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Catfish Farming: My Story - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Catfish Farming: My Story (203464 Views)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Investment In Catfish Farming (things you need to know) / Re: Catfish Farming: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Mimo1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
My day one fryers.

Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Ifedayour007(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
opes:
I culture them,both duckweed and azolla.where is ur location?if closer to oyo state,i can send u some,then u can multiply it in ur farm

Please I need your contact. I need both Azzolla and Duckweed. Please reply.
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by herrjams14(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Please Opes I also need the azolla spore...I stay and farm in oyo state @ I could come down to your farm...jst please help out
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by lawalobafemi7: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2017
Pls can somebody help me out on catfish feed and what type of feed to give at each stages with the mm, as in we have starter, finisher in poultry is their anything like that in fish too
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by lawalobafemi7: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2017
Pls am a novice gathering knowledge about fish farming pls is feed for fish categorised as the poultry feed for example starter and finisher and when is it appropriate to change their feed. Pls I nid reply
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by jay99(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello nairalanders, do you want to invest in catfish farming and you don't know how to go about it? Kindly contact me for your step to step guide on catfish management. This material will help you through the startup stage to maturity stage. It contains how much to start running an efficient catfish farming, type of feeds to use at every stage of the catfish growth, drugs and supplements to aid growth of your catfish, different of ponds available for catfish farming etc. Call me now on 08161668884 or jayosh45@gmail.com to get this material.
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by pearlyfish: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello fish farmers, we have 3 tarpaulin fish ponds measuring 8*18*4 for sale. If interested, please call 08033920554.
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by DivineFishFarm(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
How to process (smoke and dry) catfish using firewood and charcoal fuelled oven

Processing catfish using firewood and charcoal fuelled oven gives the fish a unique taste that is reminiscent of traditional home cooking. The process is meticulous and it results in smoked and dried catfish that attracts premium price from discerning consumers...

http://divinefish.com.ng/how-to-process-catfish-nigeria.php

Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Tmanir: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hi, Please I need duckweed and azolla too. Kindly assist please

opes:
I culture them,both duckweed and azolla.where is ur location?if closer to oyo state,i can send u some,then u can multiply it in ur farm
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by K3N3TH: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ifedayour007:

Please I need your contact. I need both Azzolla and Duckweed. Please reply.
I also need duckweed pls I stay at Ilorin even if I have to buy thanks
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by garcon: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
mroluway:
I've been following this for a while and i never knew people will see it from the Angle I'm also looking at it , I was about to call this Poster when i first read the Post but i don't just feel like despite the Fact that i know personally that it a big LIE, Actually, I don't really know how much its will cost to raise 1000 pieces of Catfish But I'm having 1000 pieces right now.i stock them on the 26th of November 2011, so as I'm writing right now, they are a month Old yesterday and all i noticed was that they Have Consumed 3 Bags Of 3mm Coppens throughout the first Month. I just opened up the Forth and 5th Bag , I sorted them into 500 /500 in 2 ponds and the first 500 are about to start eating 4mm Today while the other 500 in the Second Pond have Started eating 6mm Yesterday. I'm very Happy to see them Growing Faster than i think. I haven't weigh them Yet. but they are Getting Bigger. The Coppens Cost me 4900 per-bag, I don't know about the Cost in other location cos my Farm is in my House ( AKUTE, OLAMBE) Then i Feed them 3 Times in a Day. So if anyone want any details , U are free to ask me here , I dont have anything to Sell to anyone, Just need to let people my Progress. And www.Nairaland.com has been really helping me so far. I THANK GOD

I am reading your writeup years after you wrote and believe you can answer the questions correctly now since you must have harvested many times now. I am at your stage here today, help me to see tomorrow. Geoff.Anozie@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Ogagawhite(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2017
This is a feed ebook by STONED FEED PRODUCT. It cover's 27 100% useful page. This ebook is about feed formulation "how to make a Worldwide feed on catfish, broilers, pig, rabbit, pullets,layers,snail easily. As we all knows that feed formulation is one of the widely use feed secret, to get a good return and smiling to the bank and People love farm biz but considering the cost and prizes of feed ND drug make them wanna think back,well, using feed formulation is the best but Freshers always face problems regarding setting up a good formulation (crude protein and inclusion rate) . So this EBook for all those beginners who don't know the concept of setting up good formulation

In this eBook we have the cover the basic question regarding creating a worldwide feed formulation . All the must have protein sources (plant animal and marine) and many other energy source things like setting up some photogenic natural feed additives locally on your farm and much more . You people will love it .

So if you are a fresher and ready to create a feed formulation using my formula then this eBook is just what you require. The write-up of this eBook is very simple and easy to understand. You will love to share this eBook to your friends and other coworkers free or pay
for your information I suffer well well before God bless me with this idea I buy so many eBook because I wanted to grow my farm to more profit but trust 9ja Dem chop my money wella

Call or Whatsapp 08020605880 and change your farm life

Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by athenswonders: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
please I need to know, for curiosity sake what is the standard measurement for to Stoke 500 fingerlings and raise them to table size?
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Emmafly(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
I have catfish post fries and pre fingerlings for sale. N2 & N5 respectively. call/whatsapp 08183549869 , 08033374726.
good for those who want to do fingerlings n juveniles business
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by VictorBC: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Emmafly:
I have catfish post fries and pre fingerlings for sale. N2 & N5 respectively. call/whatsapp 08183549869 , 08033374726.
good for those who want to do fingerlings n juveniles business

Any farmer within plateau state axis with fingerlings for sale drop ur contact 08034469285 or ivbchuks@gmail.com
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by olumaxi(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2018
hello house..pls how can I chase a monitor lizard away from my crayfish pond.....besides,is it true that the monitor lizard can't harm my fish anymore (the fishes been 2 months old now)...thanks
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by tecnoguy83: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Pls i need a catfish buyer table size that can buy at delta state, agbor to be precise. Any buyer can contact me on 08062929576.
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Ezinwa25(f): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2018
Good morning pals
Please who has an idea of what this catfish tank will cost around Asaba and its environs?
Please its urgently needed

Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by habayinc(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
aquatic1:
Am not giving it out free, unless I consult for you.
keep it to yourself ���
Do good and forget it will grow one day
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by ZJOSEPH(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Please I need help on how to start fish farming
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by mrfarmer600(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
ayosat:
6) FERTILISATION PROCESS : After exracting the eggs and the removal of the testicles, the next step is to mix them both so that fertilisation can take place. This occur by cuting the testicles extracted from the male and geting the milt out into the eggs. Some uses low concentrated salt water solution to mix them, others use ordinary water. Eitherways use the one that work for you. Both the eggs and milt are mixed together by gently shaking the bowl or using a plastic spoon so that the sperm sticks to the eggs. 7) SPREAD THE FERTILIZED EGGS : This is the stage in which the already fertilized eggs from the bowl is slowly spread upon the net on the spawning vat. Make sure that the eggs are evenly spread and that spaces are left in between them so that the hatched fries (hatchlings)can pass through the hole and get down to the bottom of the vat.

Excuse me sir, pls must the vat be flow through system?
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Ezinwa25(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good day everyone How do you detect iron content in water and how can it be controlled?
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Ezinwa25(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good day everyone How do you detect iron content in water and how can it be controlled?
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by afascoltd: 9:39am On Aug 02, 2018
akp202:
pls what is duckweed use for.have alot in my pond

how can i get duckweed from you i reside in abuja
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by Stevoaustine(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
How To Make Massive Success From Fish Farming

Fish farming which is the rearing of fish in a confided environment is a lucrative business to venture because of the high demand for fish and the premium price attached to it. Fish farming can be a lucrative means of earning money, if the right principles and skills are applied, this article is meant to enlighten you on a couple of things that are been neglected during fish farming practice and things to implement for better result.
Click to learn more>http://selectionngshop.com/fish-farming-business/
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by ABUFARMSHOLDING(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Cut The Cost Of Feeding Your Fishes In half and get a very profitable result, check my signature for details
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by julieA(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2019
DAPMAN601:
hello,if u have fish ponds,and also breed livestock like pig,poultry,ducks etc.I can help u create feed for your fish,such that you will buy almost no feed for ur pond and still be guaranteed a bountiful harvest.contact dapman601@hotmail.co.uk,08132409600. All doubting thomases can also call to see a demonstration.

Can I call you for info?
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by julieA(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2019
Am a New bee in fish farming, how many bags of feeds will I need to rear 1000 post fingerlings to table size?
Pls, I don't need total price but in bags.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Catfish Farming: My Story by yankison(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
Min about to stock 2000 my question is can I see someone to buy all at once when they are reasy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures / Updated Price Of Grains And Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.