Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) (36696 Views)

Oil Bunkering: Navy Uncovers Illegal Diesel Depot In Port Harcourt (Video) / Informant Leads Soldiers To Invade Bunkering Depot In Akwa Ibom / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

I know he will easily win delta central but I dont see him winning delta south.he needs delta south,that is where pdp gets their inflated votes esp in burutu and warri.he cannot win delta north
I know the game in Delta South, you're right. Delta South is easily the headquarters of rigging in Nigeria, especially in the creeks, only a novice doesn't know this.. Notice i said he got his mandate through the courts? Whatever rigging machinery the PDP will put in place he'll be able to counter.

And who says he can't win Delta North? It's a game of interests remember.. 2023 elections here would be really interesting because whatever the PDP can put up the APC can match, even Money.

And if you live in Delta you'd understand that there's this resentment towards the PDP administration because the state with all of it's resources and wealth hasn't achieved anything in 22 years since the return to democracy, forget about what a few go online to chant Delta is PDP and PDP is Delta.

I'm really looking forward to 2023, let's see what happens.. Overall we want our state to prosper.. I'm saddened when i see that we can neither match Rivers state of AkwaIbom states. We ought to be doing better.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
BananaPeel:

You mean to say Owa-Ewere Village?

No where in Ikaland is called,Owa-ewere village.

My hometown is owa-oyibu,the traditional headquarter of Owa kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by michoim(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wao! This government is infrastructurally crazy...unbeatable
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Depressed101:
owa and agbor are the same town xd

No,they are different kingdoms/clans.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Guy you no lie abeg... The Urhobos see themselves as gods because they're the majority in deltal stata... Yes they're n we know that but they never did a single project when they were in power for years.

They have been caged in delta PDP. Ibori may join apc because Okowa done do Ibori strong thing.Their only hope is apc.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Realhommie:
I know the game in Delta South, you're right. Delta South is easily the headquarters of rigging in Nigeria, especially in the creeks, only a novice doesn't know this.. Notice i said he got his mandate through the courts? Whatever rigging machinery the PDP will put in place he'll be able to counter.

And who says he can't win Delta North? It's a game of interests remember.. 2023 elections here would be really interesting because whatever the PDP can put up the APC can match, even Money.

And if you live in Delta you'd understand that there's this resentment towards the PDP administration because the state with all of it's resources and wealth hasn't achieved anything in 22 years since the return to democracy, forget about what a few go online to chant Delta is PDP and PDP is Delta.

I'm really looking forward to 2023, let's see what happens.. Overall we want our state to prosper.. I'm saddened when i see that we can neither match Rivers state of AkwaIbom states. We ought to be doing better.

Cc agboriotejoye
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by otokx(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Realhommie:

People wonder if it's the same PDP in Rivers, Akwa Ibom that is in Delta State, the difference is clear.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Sufferingboy(f): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
edoairways:

Even in Delta north, some communities are neglected

Can you develop everywhere once?

Okay where in delta north is neglected?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

He cannot win delta south or north
Delta south will give 40% while Delta North will give him about 20-30%
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Thanks for having the same vision like me.... Especially now that he has got the likes of Nwabuchi from Delta north in his camp,it's a sure banker already.
With his office has SP
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
otokx:

People wonder if it's the same PDP in Rivers, Akwa Ibom that is in Delta State, the difference is clear.
Crystal clear.. Those ones loot as well but one could see things happening there, here nothing at all. All they do is keep enriching themselves to their 10th generation and no one is talking.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by TWLifestyle: 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Khd95:
GOD BLESS GEJ FOR THE BLUEPRINTS tongue cool

AS FOR ME, BUHARIS MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT IS RUGA AND GRAZING ROUT FOR HIS KINSMEN
so the blueprint built themselves Even if you want to always criticize don't be such a glaring hater .
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Depressed101: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:

No,they are different kingdoms/clans.
I know, they are different kingdoms, the owa kingdom in Ika northeast lga and the agbor kingdom in Ika South lga.. But technically when you are referring to the town you say agbor, not owa... Na when you enter town you go know the difference between the two boji boji
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Realhommie:

You are right.the riverine areas of delta,rivers and bayelsa are hotbeds of rigging in Nigeria,kano and katsina are learning work...the rigging in rivers and bayelsa have so far been dismembered so delta is the one left.I noticed the rigging capacity of delta south in 2015 polls.about 18 lga results were first released and goodluck had less than 500k votes.when the remaining lgas mostly from delta south were released,he suddenly had 1.2 million.pdp also used results from here to beat ogboru from 2003-2011....in 2019,burutu and warri south west still produced astonishing figures though apc tried to poll 40,000 in the itsekiri wards of warri sw esp ugborodo which gave 22,000 votes to pmb...

Omo agege needs to reach out to Michael diden aka ejele who controls warri north and strike a deal with him.then,he needs to strike a deal with tompolo or manager to neutralize those ijaw votes.he also needs to work closely with ovuozorie Macaulay and Joel Thomas to secure isoko votes.with that,he can easily secure his victory
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Delta south will give 40% while Delta North will give him about 20-30%

As it stands,he won't get up to 20% in delta south.even the great ogboru failed to get that
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by richmote: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

As it stands,he won't get up to 20% in delta south.even the great ogboru failed to get that
You can’t compare ovie with agege

Agege is a force
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

You are right.the riverine areas of delta,rivers and bayelsa are hotbeds of rigging in Nigeria,kano and katsina are learning work...the rigging in rivers and bayelsa have so far been dismembered so delta is the one left.I noticed the rigging capacity of delta south in 2015 polls.about 18 lga results were first released and goodluck had less than 500k votes.when the remaining lgas mostly from delta south were released,he suddenly had 1.2 million.pdp also used results from here to beat ogboru from 2003-2011....in 2019,burutu and warri south west still produced astonishing figures though apc tried to poll 40,000 in the itsekiri wards of warri sw esp ugborodo which gave 22,000 votes to pmb...

Omo agege needs to reach out to Michael diden aka ejele who controls warri north and strike a deal with him.then,he needs to strike a deal with tompolo or manager to neutralize those ijaw votes.he also needs to work closely with ovuozorie Macaulay and Joel Thomas to secure isoko votes.with that,he can easily secure his victory
This is exactly why i stated a game of interests earlier. The carrot and stick, give and take. You want something you must give something. Those people you mentioned could very easily tilt the game in his favor. Right now he (Agege) has a lot of juice owing to his lofty position at the federal level, he is also very grounded here in the state.

I like the man Agege. I would love for him to be the next Governor of Delta State and this isn't about PDP or APC. He has the brains and the political will to effect some drastic changes in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Calicoe: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:
My dad house is not far from here.This place is at the back of my fathers house.

Onye owa oyibu nani? I see you repping home to the fullest
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

Cc Ă gboriotejoye

Why are you quoting me?
Is everything ok?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

Isoko will give him 40% of there vote, Ijaw will give him 50% while itsekiri will him 50%
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by thatigboman1: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Though the railway pass through agbor,but this station is in my home town(owa-oyibu).

We have oil but in abavo,Idumesah,Igbodo,owa-alidima etc and none in agbor communities.
who is this one deceiving, owa is agbor joor. U say u speak ika, do u even know the full meaning of ika? 'Indigenous kingdom of agbor', so u speak agbor. While at it, you are all igbos, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

ejele will soon dump PDP for APC, because the Delta south Senatorial ticket will go to Uduaghan.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Realhommie:
This is exactly why i stated a game of interests earlier. The carrot and stick, give and take. You want something you must give something. Those people you mentioned could very easily tilt the game in his favor. Right now he (Agege) has a lot of juice owing to his lofty position at the federal level, he is also very grounded here in the state.

I like the man Agege. I would love for him to be the next Governor of Delta State and this isn't about PDP or APC. He has the brains and the political will to effect some drastic changes in the state.

True,I've always liked agege.I can't forget how he snatched the Mace and easily won election as DSP against the more experienced ike ekeeewmadu.I just fear for him because if he loses the guber race,his political career might be over.whoever apc presents for Senate in central will automatically win that is why keyamo,ogboru and emerhor are jostling...I'll prefer agege goes back to the senate.you can imagine the way he stoutly pushes the interest of delta at the senate plenary...

I just looked at the 2019 delta results again and I discovered that buhari did far better than ogboru which is shocking.it seems a lot of people in apc betrayed ogboru.you can imagine pdp polling 139,000 in a troubled area like warri south west and 63000 in bomadi...agege doesn't need to do much work in delta north except in oshimili north and south and ika north east where pdp polled staggering figures.since okowa is from ika north east,agege can't do much there.he should focus more in oshimili and then try to inflate results from delta central

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Realhommie:

He got federal appointment for other ethnic groups, so he has followers round all zones.

3 Likes

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

ejele will soon dump PDP for APC, because the Delta south Senatorial ticket will go to Uduaghan.

Hmm,no wonder uduaghan returned to pdp.or they might just allow manager to retain it or give it to otuaro...ejele has to defect because he was originally promised that senate ticket but at the last minute,they betrayed him.they couldn't even compensate him with reps ticket.same thing will happen again
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

He got federal appointment for other ethnic groups, so he has followers round all zones.

It is not just about having any kind followers but ardent or fanatic ones who can stand pdp
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by gidado14(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
urbobo20:
Oil money in agbor , u must be joking

Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Why are you quoting me?
Is everything ok?

You want to pretend that you didn't see where a deltan said delta south is the capital of rigging?
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by garfield1: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
tutudesz:

Isoko will give him 40% of there vote, Ijaw will give him 50% while itsekiri will him 50%

The ijaws are staunch pdp fans
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

Hmm,no wonder uduaghan returned to pdp.or they might just allow manager to retain it or give it to otuaro...ejele has to defect because he was originally promised that senate ticket but at the last minute,they betrayed him.they couldn't even compensate him with reps ticket.same thing will happen again
Manager is not returning O! Ejele almost won the last primaries, if not for Okowa manager for no see ticket. Otuaro no fit win even LG election grin
Uduaghan will get the ticket, that was the reason he came back. Okowa promised Ejele the ticket this time, while Ibori wan do family business has usually.
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by tutudesz: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:

The ijaws are staunch pdp fans
Not this time around O! PDP is taking our 100% support for granted and we are giving 50%/50% to Apc/PDP
Re: Railway Maintenance Depot In Agbor, Delta State (Pictures) by lalajnr(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bro let us be truthful.Okowa dey do for other part.

Perhaps when Urhobo and Itsekiri governors rule us,the whole of delta north was abondoned deliberately to punish us,Abi I lie?
sharrap boy Okowa is a stupid boy he's a bias niqqa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Transformed Oyo State (PHOTOS) / Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.