Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

#bbnaija: Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets (VIDEO) (456 Views)

#bbnaija: Moment Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets – Vid / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Romance Under Water ( PIX ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tega And Boma Were Caught In Hot Romance Under The Sheets (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2021
A viral video has emerged from the Big Brother Naija house and it shows Boma and married housemate, Tega, kissing before they disappeared under the sheets.

Earlier, Boma told Jaypaul that he feels safe around Tega because he’s sure that nothing will happen because she’s married.

He said, “I can look Tega in the eyes and we can just start laughing. What I’m thinking and what she’s thinking always rhymes.”

Well, this video says otherwise.

Use the Link below to Watch the short clip:
https://loadedpulse.com/bbnaija-moment-tega-and-boma-were-caught-in-hot-romance-under-the-sheets/

(1) (Reply)

Simi Responds To News Of Her Betraying MC Morris / Nylon Strap And Hook S*X Bed Restraints / Bbnaija 2021 VIDEO: Queen Mentions The Housemates On Her ‘kn@cking List’ - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.