Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] (3137 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by SporaD8: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its really annoying though, everything points to her as the faulted person but she will never agree to it! It has to be your fault that it happened because you are the man! She is completely tintless and flawless, she will never do anything bad completely out of her own will, she is the saint in the story, the holy one who is looking out for everyone RUBBISH!

This shiit actually goes to the next level when she will still blame you because she cheated! She fvvcked some other guy and according to her, its your fault because you weren't treating her right!
The redpillers like me who already know she's just a loose biittch at that point would know what to do but the simps in that situation will wholly take the blame and even apologise for being a bad boyfriend undecided These biittches are really on top of their game with this shiit!

I mean, just think about it, when has any girl ever told you that the breakup with her ex was her fault NO! It has to be the guy who cheated on her...

Still Typing...
The bolded is in all femalefolks!
...but how do you deal with them in such situation?
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
SporaD8:
The bolded is in all femalefolks! ...but how do you deal with them in such situation?
Fvvck her off!
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by SporaD8: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Fvvck her off!
Lolz! you'd had no other choice if it's GF. ...but with sis, mom or other female relative?!..
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by BigRocky: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Some guys on this nairaland are actively stupid.

Well some simp can't be saved
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Vaiki(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Its really annoying though, everything points to her as the faulted person but she will never agree to it! It has to be your fault that it happened because you are the man! She is completely tintless and flawless, she will never do anything bad completely out of her own will, she is the saint in the story, the holy one who is looking out for everyone RUBBISH!

This shiit actually goes to the next level when she will still blame you because she cheated! She fvvcked some other guy and according to her, its your fault because you weren't treating her right!
The redpillers like me who already know she's just a loose biittch at that point would know what to do but the simps in that situation will wholly take the blame and even apologise for being a bad boyfriend undecided These biittches are really on top of their game with this shiit!

I mean, just think about it, when has any girl ever told you that the breakup with her ex was her fault NO! It has to be the guy who cheated on her...

Still Typing...
Nija women are useless trash...old story. But Tegas husband is a big fool!! Instead of him to ride on her mistake to fame,riches and more bitches he 4king pardons her by owning up to his manliness? I wish I can reach him now,I will punch him to stupor!!
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are an attention seeker, its very obvious now.
That guy is a troll, stop replying him.

1 Like

Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
SporaD8:

Lolz! you'd had no other choice if it's GF.
...but with sis, mom or other female relative?!..
Silent Treatment! Thats how you deal with the women you are stuck with undecided
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vaiki:
Nija women are useless trash...old story. But Tegas husband is a big fool!! Instead of him to ride on her mistake to fame,riches and more bitches he 4king pardons her by owning up to his manliness? I wish I can reach him now,I will punch him to stupor!!
I don't do that bb9ja shiit
Re: Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet Horrified After Rachel Dolezal Onlyfans Leaks Online / I Am In Love With My Neighbor / I Can't Control Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.