Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture (665 Views)

"The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / 'Happy Birthday To My Pillar'- Khole Celebrates Denrele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by NNEWIsuper: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Seriously it must be a serious shame that all these gays and cross dressers are yoruba tribe. Don't you guys feel like vomiting seeing this nonsense, nawa o
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Fafesot: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Thjj
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Seriously it must be a serious shame that all these gays and cross dressers are yoruba tribe. Don't you guys feel like vomiting seeing this nonsense, nawa o

I think they are brave to represent their culture. As for me, I want to fouq Bob really bad. Soft yansh things.
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by eme1n(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2021
Every malam with their kettle...
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Ungodly: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
attributing this thing as a Yoruba thing… just say this bs when someone ask you how senseless can you be

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Lol gringrin
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Palazee(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

As for me, I want to fouq Bob really bad. Soft yansh things.

Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Palazee(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2021
Nah them, Afonjas

Fear who told you his ancestors fell from the sky.

Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=Palazee post=105376000][/quote]

I dey tell you na. Power oil dripping down the fat harss. Then use hand and massage the bomb to make it shine and wet. Then lick my hand. Then take my over 5" beniz and start pokom pokom pokom. Choi. E go sweet scatter I.
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Palazee(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

I dey tell you na. Power oil dripping down the fat harss. Then use hand and massage the bomb to make it shine and wet. Then lick my hand. Then take my over 5" beniz and start pokom pokom pokom. Choi. E go sweet scatter I.
So you won fúck your fellow man yansh.

Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:
So you won fúck your fellow man yansh.

Who no like better thing. Correction. The biggest girl in Nigeria. Choi Bob yansh go soft pass agege bread. I will eat the agege bread. Apply butter in between sef.
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Palazee(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

Who no like better thing. Correction. The biggest girl in Nigeria. Choi Bob yansh go soft pass agege bread. I will eat the agege bread. Apply butter in between sef.
Kastonkastroll what do you have to say to this guy
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:
Kastonkastroll what do you have to say to this guy

Hmm
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Bombastically00(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
The fact that you mentioned Yoruba makes me feel that you are a retard....
Re: Bobrisky And Denrele Show Decay In Yoruba Culture by Aboks(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gays full nairaland no be small

(1) (Reply)

This User Needs Advice / The Opposite Of Tom Boy? / Virginity Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.