Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah (1669 Views)

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? / Why Is it Hard To Find Muslims Who Became Atheists On Nairaland? / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You don't know how I interact with theists in my neighborhood They don't even know I am an atheist I never insult anyone for being a theist including you I see faith as an accidental occurrence I know you hate me so you condemn me everyday

There's nothing like hatred here.
It's your neighbours that will take care of you not someone who never saw you nor know anything about you! smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There's nothing like hatred here.
It's your neighbours that will take care of you not someone who never saw you nor know anything about you! smiley

Why do you accuse me anyhow?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:08am On Sep 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Why do you accuse me anyhow?

Accuse you? How? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by AntiChristian: 5:20am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not debating how you people call your God but my point is that True Christians don't beg anyone for money even talkless using the name of our own God, we see each other as the same, so whoever expect his brother to beg him for money in our midst is not a believer!

Though we feel obligated to help all our neighbours be it a Christian or not, but before anyone opens his mouth to beg me in the name of God i will silence him not to do so because my condition today is not by my making. So i'll give my neighbour whom i'm sure is in need not a professional beggar! smiley

Islam is against taking begging as a profession. That's clear from the Ahadith. But as i said before you started derailing, hypocrisy is when you refuse alms based on them calling Allah. But same Allah is used in the Bible to preach to them.

Why can't you get this hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Accuse you? How? undecided

You accused me of condemning theists just for being theists

I know if I do such,they will condemn me too

So, I don't do it to avoid unnecessary problems.

Afterall, the faith doesn't stop some of them from being generous and creative

Davido is one of the most talented and generous musicians in Nigeria but he is a theist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

Islam is against taking begging as a profession. That's clear from the Ahadith. But as i said before you started derailing, hypocrisy is when you refuse alms based on them calling Allah. But same Allah is used in the Bible to preach to them.

Calling someone a professional beggar is wickedness

If the person had certain opportunities to make enough money, the person won't beg.

You were discussing with an arrogant person.

The arrogance is in vain.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:00am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

The highlighted shows that all those professional beggars are not Muslims, right?

Well we are on the same page on this issue, since your God forbids professional begging so using the name of God to beg should be condemned. That's my point! smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by AntiChristian: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows that all those professional beggars are not Muslims, right?

Well we are on the same page on this issue, since your God forbids professional begging so using the name of God to beg should be condemned. That's my point! smiley

No, but they are clearly going against that rulling.

And you're still derailing from the theme. The reason given by the Bishop is not because they are professional beggars!

It's because they mention the name of Allah.

And I've proven the hypocrisy in this already!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

No, but they are clearly going against that rulling.
And you're still derailing from the theme. The reason given by the Bishop is not because they are professional beggars!
It's because they mention the name of Allah.
And I've proven the hypocrisy in this already!

If they're still Muslims while going against the will of Allah, what makes them differ from all others you're arguing with all these years?

As for the man you're calling "Bishop" he is not a Christian so he's spewing gibberish and that's what i said in the first sentence of my post on this thread! smiley

MaxInDHouse:

WHERE HE GOT IT WRONG is specifically mentioning the name of a god that's of another religion!
Normally Christians aren't supposed to give any beggar a dime because there was no record of a servant of God giving money to any beggar.
The Israelites were commaded to help their neighbours who needs help, not to promote begging in their community. Their believe is that anyone begging is not a worshiper of their God {Psalms 23:1; 37:25} so instead of giving anyone in their community money as a beggar they must take good care of such a person and remove him from their streets so that he doesn't return to the streets begging because such a sight is a slap in the face of their God who claims to be the Almighty capable of taking care of His people!

So if someone says he will not give a beggar money at the mention of the name of a specific god, what about beggars in the name of local deities? smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by AntiChristian: 8:16am On Sep 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

If they're still Muslims while going against the will of Allah, what makes them differ from all others you're arguing with all these years?

As for the man you're calling "Bishop" he is not a Christian so he's spewing gibberish and that's what i said in the first sentence of my post on this thread! smiley

What throws a Muslim out of Islam is clear to those who have knowledge in Islam. Begging is not one of them. Sins are not equal as in Christianity. One who joins partner with Allah in worship is different from a begger.

So if you knew he's spewing giberish then no need to ague further!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiChristian:

What throws a Muslim out of Islam is clear to those who have knowledge in Islam. Begging is not one of them. Sins are not equal as in Christianity. One who joins partner with Allah in worship is different from a begger.
So if you knew he's spewing giberish then no need to ague further!
That's why i said we are on the same page on this issue! smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by adoleSunday: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2021
Well, what papa said ain't wrong at all, if we all look into these issue with a sense of understanding, we'll see the bishop ain't wrong at all. Three(4) points
1. Our Muslim brothers and sisters claim that the God of the Christians is not the same as Allah. So the arabic name being Allah is not same as God of the Christians. So if you say my God is not same as your God, on serious note, why will I give you what my God gave to me?.

2. Our Muslim brothers and sisters themselves will also not or hardly help a Christian brothers or sisters with the simply reason of him or her being a Christian, kafiris they call christians, except if the Christians becomes a Muslim, as in accept Islam. Being compelled to accept Islam even in a job opportunity situation.

3. All these begging of a thing, why is it often Paramount among our Muslim folks, among northerners, you see a normal human being with complete parts, healthy and still begging, sincerely, what Bishop Oyedepo said is blunt, vague and it's not wrong.

4. Even the book of Galatians quoted to claim that bishop Oyedepo is wrong, said..."help ESPECIALLY BrETHrEN ...".

_but if you helping or have been helping anybody and everybody that don't need to change, I help alot of Muslims , beggers, disables and so on. I have been helped by a muslim before. So I GUESS THIS RHEMA MY PAPA CAUGHT MAY NOT BE FOR ME, BUT ITS NOT WRONG, ITS ONLY NOT FOR ME. I WAS BORN IN THE NORTH, SCHOOLED IN THE NORTH...AND STILL IN THE NORTH.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Warns Christians Against Helping Muslims Who Mention Allah by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2021
adoleSunday:
Well, what papa said ain't wrong at all, if we all look into these issue with a sense of understanding, we'll see the bishop ain't wrong at all. Three(4) points
1. Our Muslim brothers and sisters claim that the God of the Christians is not the same as Allah. So the arabic name being Allah is not same as God of the Christians. So if you say my God is not same as your God, on serious note, why will I give you what my God gave to me?.

So why did the hypocrites Christians use Allah extensively in the Hausa and Arabic Bible if Allah is not their God? Your hypocrisy stinks!

2. Our Muslim brothers and sisters themselves will also not or hardly help a Christian brothers or sisters with the simply reason of him or her being a Christian, kafiris they call christians, except if the Christians becomes a Muslim, as in accept Islam. Being compelled to accept Islam even in a job opportunity situation.
You tell lies here. This kind of terrorism exist mostly among Christians towards Muslims. You can't go for UME in Christian Schools in Hijab as a Muslim female. Even to enter their premises for the federal exam na war! I once worked with a Christian Ondo man. Every morning he would force me to pray with them. And I had to be ejected when I am not committed to change. Muslims call Christians Kafir truly but doesn't Paul say in 2 Cor 6:14-17

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

And this exists in job requests too. You see Christians employing mostly Christians or at least Muslims by name only! And they will try to limit them from praying while they do their own devotions!

3. All these begging of a thing, why is it often Paramount among our Muslim folks, among northerners, you see a normal human being with complete parts, healthy and still begging, sincerely, what Bishop Oyedepo said is blunt, vague and it's not wrong.
Begging is forbidden in Islam except when it can't be helped. Some have turned begging to their daily job. And nobody is obliged to give them anything! The rule in Islam is to go and work to earn not beg!

4. Even the book of Galatians quoted to claim that bishop Oyedepo is wrong, said..."help ESPECIALLY BrETHrEN ...".

"Especially" means the priority should be brothers but it does not say you shouldn't help others! When Jesus was healing the blind, etc did he ever for once ask if they were Christians before he healed them? No!

_but if you helping or have been helping anybody and everybody that don't need to change, I help alot of Muslims , beggers, disables and so on. I have been helped by a muslim before. So I GUESS THIS RHEMA MY PAPA CAUGHT MAY NOT BE FOR ME, BUT ITS NOT WRONG, ITS ONLY NOT FOR ME. I WAS BORN IN THE NORTH, SCHOOLED IN THE NORTH...AND STILL IN THE NORTH.

If it is not wrong then you should embrace it. Saying it is not wrong and not for you means you are just guilty of hypocrisy just as your papa as you call him. The same way he abandoned his family that did not accept Christianity is the same way he treats Muslims! He never help his Muslim family until they convert to Christianity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will Happen To Men Who Put Their Mouth In A Woman’s Private Part - Evangeli / The 10 Commanments Or Jesus' Commandments.? / A Man Of God In 1973 Predicted The Happenings Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.