Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. (731 Views)

I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin / I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by Palazee(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Game don cut

Chai

Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by habsydiamond(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2021
That's the fact... Nigeria name don spoil since the 60s....dem even try patch am together but e still no gree hold.
Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by Bucajunior(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2021
At least their dog German Shepard still likes and obey nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
undecided
The bottom line of the whole thing na be say dem don see us finish lipsrsealed

Come to think of it, isn't she right? Our reputation and image as a country don cast tay tay no be today....
Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by fourboys: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed two fools
Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by Blackfire(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Blame our wacky Southern get rich quick syndrome, they have spoilt this country with drugs, ritualism , just name a few..
Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Only the fat broke ones grin
Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by younglleo: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
my friend did dis to a spanish girl i introduced him To
Re: Simpin Nigerian Man Wanted German Juice But Was Told Of Bad Reputation Globally. by KingDash: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
yahoo boys don spoil our names finish.

(1) (Reply)

Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults / Cuban Woman Says She Was Raped And Abused By Maradona (photos) / Bachelorhood Is Highly Underated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.