Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults (754 Views)

Crazy Confessions By Anonymous Users (see Imgs) / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults by confessionsad: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
At 26 years...have lost count of the guys I have slept with...I think they are over 25-30. this includes nightstands...serious relationships...Bleep buddies... Married men...crushes ..well..I don't feel bad abt it.. I love men..so into then ..been wanting to settle down...but can't find a good guy...lately married men are the ones looking for me...Also asking God why not convert them to very single potential suitors...So because dry spell also doesn't have pity ..I end up sleeping with one or two of the married men...I can't stay alone and hope my mr left will find me. as I wait for him...I will have fun...make myself happy...and yes give room to whoever I like... (Married). Life is short to live it unhappy.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE

Am hot tempered and jealous of my wife. Put it differently, I am selfish but I am too mean to show it. My wife angered me about seven years ago and I hit her softly. She was in the last stages of her pregnancy. I left for work and left her with the money for rent. She was not to touch anything. When I returned in the evening, she was not at home. I contemplated hitting her hard in case she returned. Realized she went to the hospital after bleeding... a lot! If it were not for our God, our 6-year-old boy would have died. Never, ever shall I ever hit my wife even though she wrongs me all the time.

ANOTHER ONE

I have a very weird confession. Am male 22yrs of age in a local university and will be turning 23 early June. I have been mounting loads of pressure lately since i am still a virgin at this age. My friends do not know about this. They believe am the real cool guy, confident and funny. Some of them even come to me for advice on issues concerning sex. Just for the record, I am not gay, I am afraid to have sex (I know it is weird, do not judge me). I have had relationships left right and center but every girl I have dated ends up a disappointed with me since I will never invite them to my room. Instead we will always meet up at cafes or walking in public places just to avoid the real deal. There's this girl I know who is currently a virgin too but everyone knows we have had sex lots of times and I know it's demeaning a lot to her. This is killing me Freaky. My friends think that I have been with every gal they see me with but i have never really got laid and i truly feel am living a huge lie. Don't display my id, i might become a laughing stock because i recommended your channel to some of my friends.
Re: Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
confessionsad:
At 26 years...have lost count of the guys I have slept with...I think they are over 25-30. this includes nightstands...serious relationships...Bleep buddies... Married men...crushes ..well..I don't feel bad abt it.. I love men..so into then ..been wanting to settle down...but can't find a good guy...lately married men are the ones looking for me...Also asking God why not convert them to very single potential suitors...So because dry spell also doesn't have pity ..I end up sleeping with one or two of the married men...I can't stay alone and hope my mr left will find me. as I wait for him...I will have fun...make myself happy...and yes give room to whoever I like... (Married). Life is short to live it unhappy.

Check my signature to read more confessions
u have a rare talent
Re: Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults by confessionsad: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
BadRadio:
u have a rare talent

Thanks but it's not written by me.
These are anonymous confessions by people. And this happens to be my favourite
Re: Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
confessionsad:

Thanks but it's not written by me.
These are anonymous confessions by people. And this happens to be my favourite
I understand. You have a rare talent...
Re: Real Mindblowing Confessions By Adults by confessionsad: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
BadRadio:
I understand. You have a rare talent...

(1) (Reply)

Neglect Of Boy Child;speak Up By Sharing Your Experience / Help! I Don't Feel Aroused By My Girl As Much As I Was / “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.