Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! (3770 Views)

How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by czarr(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
It is because men don't educate their sons and younger brothers on their experiences with women and what they've learnt through experience, men are too focused on chasing money.

My dad never talked to me about the dangers of trusting or getting emotionally attached to a woman. So most men end up learning from experience(the hard way).

Women on the other hand give their daughters all the information about Men they need in life, while they are in the kitchen cooking, plaiting hair, they are giving them orientation about Men I know this because I know how my mom and sister used to communicate, even while she is plaiting my sisters hair it's all how to get a man to be your husband and do things for you talk, even in the saloons women share orientation about Men early.

Young men on the other hand are busy playing football, watching wrestling, playing video games, not until we are older like in our twenties do we even talk about how to manipulate women, women know what men want from like 5 years old.

I guess what I'm trying to say is men teach your sons about the true nature of women early, and how women are just as capable of evil as men are, not so they hate women but so they understand that women are not angels and protect themselves. Senior brothers it's your duty to educate your younger brothers on how women operate. The game is rigged against men

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Davash222(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
The crusade to emancipate men from the shackles and evil manipulations of women is a must.

It's advisable to lecture your boy child the deceitful nature of women at early stage so he can get prepared and sort means to handle them, else he falls to the opposing factor...The Simpsonhood.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hey! Don’t come complaining when your sons begin to hate females and start to prefer males.
Be careful what you teach your sons. It might backfire on you.
Don’t sow hate in their innocent hearts.
Allow nature take its course (It is ok to guide them). It makes men out of boys.
Our experiences make us who we are.
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by czarr(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Hey! Don’t come complaining when your sons begin to hate females and start to prefer males.
Allow nature take its course (It is ok to guide them). It makes men out of boys.
When your mother or Sister was telling you that some men want to touch you and you shouldn't agree, and that it's bad.... Did you end up hating men?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
czarr:
So we should allow young guys learn the hard way while women lecture girls about navigating the dating market as early as five.

Your brain is paining you.

I don’t tolerate insults.

You can do whatever you want with your sons.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by czarr(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don’t tolerate insults.

You can do whatever you want with your sons.
Do I look like I care what you tolerate madam. Stay off my mentions. Bye

10 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Comedian2019: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Men, teach your sons how to make money, not how to manipulate women.
#bewisemyson

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hmmm..... op, you are right ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by FairlyUSEDpussy: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anyone with USA number and ready for sell......
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Davash222(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Mariah, you have nothing to say here, just take a leave please.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Davash222(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by czarr(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Comedian2019:
#bewisemyson
understanding women is what I'm talking about... Not necessarily manipulation. Only focus on making money and oloshos will just help you spend it.

10 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by czarr(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm..... op, you are right ooo.
Yes nau.
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Men that have ears ... Let them hear..

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

Mariah, you have nothing to say here, just take a leave please.

Whether you like to know it or not Kriss, heartbreaks make men out of boys and women out of girls.
Heartbreaks and disappointments are necessary in life.
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Davash222(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Whether you like to know it or not KrissDave, heartbreaks make men out of boys and women out of girls.
Heartbreaks and disappointments are not for children of God. That's why we'll raise our sons to be children of God.

Children of God are not Simpathetic fellows.

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Kaymicheal852: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Comedian2019:
#bewisemyson

Your son can make all the possible money he can make in the world but get manipulated and destroyed by just one overused pussy

One elderly man once told me if you don’t understand woman then 50% of your sense stop working when a pussy is rapped around your dick

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

Heartbreaks and disappointments are not for children of God. That's why we'll raise our sons to be children of God.

Children of God are not Simpathetic fellows.

Ngwanu... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by MufasaLion: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Whether you like to know it or not Kriss, heartbreaks make men out of boys and women out of girls.

What if some of us have never had heartbreaks but we've dished out breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

What if some of us have never had heartbreaks but we've dished out breakfast?

Life owes y’all a buffet! grin
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by MufasaLion: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Life owes y’all a buffet! grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't get your heart broken again. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin grin grin

Don't get your heart broken again. cool

It happened because I allowed it. I don’t regret it.
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Davash222(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Tell me about it, mariah

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:

Tell me about it, mariah

I swear, I hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

It was mutual. grin
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Davash222(m): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I swear, I hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

It was mutual. grin
I still want to read about it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Palazee(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Comedian2019:
#bewisemyson
And spend it on one useless pússy

I gat your message

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

You allowed it. Like, you wanted it?
Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Comedian2019: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:
And spend it on one useless pússy

I gat your message
grin grin grin
Even Dangote is spending it on a them. As far as you are a man, bitches must chop your hard-earned bucks.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Run Better Game Than Men....shocking!! by Palazee(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Comedian2019:

grin grin grin
Even Dangote is spending it on a them. As far as you are a man, bitches must chop your hard-earned bucks.
That's if you want them to

niggar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Better To Date A Black And Beautiful African Girl Any Day / No Sex Before Marriage / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.