Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf (3772 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2013
I have been having one or two issues with my gf which I had always condoned. This one happened when I travelled to the east. I called her to let her know that am leaving. Meanwhile, I told myself that I won't call her just to observe her. I was surprised that she didn't call and after five days, I decided to call her and all she could tell me was that she completely forgot about me for the five days. So I told myself that she's not good enough for me and mind u, this was after 4yrs relationship. so I made up my mind n broke up with her. Pls is my action justifiable?
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by bknight: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Very.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2013
One funny but stupid thing is that am nw married with the kind of wife I begged God for yet, I hardly spend a week without remembering my ex-gf. Am trying to subdue remembering her anyway. Life is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by bknight: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2013
^ loving d wrong one is a burden, only time can offload.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2013
bknight: Very.
thanks for seeing my action as being justifiable. Sometimes when I remember her, I feel guilt bc she is not yet married and she should be around 33yrs old. Am currently married with two kids - a boy and a girl. I keep praying for her to get a good guy and settle down with him.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by segzicres(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2013
Very correct decision bro. VERY
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 8:29am On Jun 30, 2013
segzi cres: Very correct decision bro. VERY
thanks man. Am really feeling lightened.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by kreamidiva(f): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2013
Ur action was very justifiable.ppl shouldn't take people for a ride. Question now is: why are u thinking about her? Aren't u happy in ur marriage or is it d guilt that u dumped her?ok now u know u were on point calling it quits with her,can u move on? I'm guessing this should be like 3 yrs now since u already have 2 kids.Face ur wife and children.God will sort her out.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2013
foxgiovani: I have been having one or two issues with my gf which I had always condoned. This one happened when I travelled to the east. I called her to let her know that am leaving. Meanwhile, I told myself that I won't call her just to observe her. I was surprised that she didn't call and after five days, I decided to call her and all she could tell me was that she completely forgot about me for the five days. So I told myself that she's not good enough for me and mind u, this was after 4yrs relationship. so I made up my mind n broke up with her. Pls is my action justifiable?

Didn't you talk with her before you broke up? I mean after four years I'd first try communication before breaking up.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by greedie1(f): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Didn't you talk with her before you broke up? I mean after four years I'd first try communication before breaking up.

be dat as it may, the op is now married and should face his family.
op, pray that she finds d ryt one but don't think u could ve been the ryt one. don't let ur guilt lead to wat do dey call it.... emotional cheating!

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2013
gree-die:

be dat as it may, the op is now married and should face his family.
op, pray that she finds d ryt one but don't think u could ve been the ryt one. don't let ur guilt lead to wat do dey call it.... emotional cheating!

I missed he was already married. In this case, there is no need for feelings of guilt. They don't help anybody. Focus on your family.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2013
Ur action was justifiable. Why would she forget you for that 5days it probably means she was remembering somebody else all through that period. Nice one
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by victorD3: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2013
I feel she dumped you before you even had the chancew to breakup with her.Women are adventurious in that they try out other promising (mirage)avenues while still holding on to you incase.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2013
kreami diva: Ur action was very justifiable.ppl shouldn't take people for a ride. Question now is: why are u thinking about her? Aren't u happy in ur marriage or is it d guilt that u dumped her?ok now u know u were on point calling it quits with her,can u move on? I'm guessing this should be like 3 yrs now since u already have 2 kids.Face ur wife and children. God will sort her out.
your guess is correct. I just don't want her to feel I wasted her time. Even when I knw it wasn't my fault. And for whether am happy with my wife, I will say she is a gift from God. Thank u.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Why don't u take her to the doctor to see if she is not suffering from Alzheimer first, if not, then u can break up wit her
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2013
Very Very!!
move on man, the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I concur to what @ gree-die has said. But let me still answer your question. I didn't break up with her immediately after my story. We continued the relationship hoping that its part of the ups n down in a relationship. The straw that finally broke the camels back was when she told the parents that she was coming to visit me and at the same time giving me the impression that she was with the parents. Only for her to switch off her phone and kept me in the dark for 13 days. I kept calling her family to knw if they've heard from her and the same way they were calling me to knw if she contacted me. 0nly for me to get her on phone on one of my several trials to reach her on phone and she told me she went to her school to collect transcript. To cut long story short, I almost developed high BP. Just couldn't cope with the whole thing. And the transcript she claimed to have gone to collect was all lie.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2013
foxgiovani: Only for her to switch off her phone and kept me in the dark for 13 days. I kept calling her family to knw if they've heard from her and the same way they were calling me to knw if she contacted me. 0nly for me to get her on phone on one of my several trials to reach her on phone and she told me she went to her school to collect transcript.
grin grin grin chai!!!
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Why don't u take her to the doctor to see if she is not suffering from Alzheimer first, if not, then u can break up wit her
Hmmmm, university of Nairaland. Pls which one is "Alzheimer". I've never heard that word.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2013
foxgiovani: Hmmmm, university of Nairaland. Pls which one is "Alzheimer". I've never heard that word.
a disease. U lose ur memory, it gets worse, eventually u won't remember people and how to do things until u die. Its irreversible.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 30, 2013
foxgiovani: I concur to what @ gree-die has said. But let me still answer your question. I didn't break up with her immediately after my story. We continued the relationship hoping that its part of the ups n down in a relationship. The straw that finally broke the camels back was when she told the parents that she was coming to visit me and at the same time giving me the impression that she was with the parents. Only for her to switch off her phone and kept me in the dark for 13 days. I kept calling her family to knw if they've heard from her and the same way they were calling me to knw if she contacted me. 0nly for me to get her on phone on one of my several trials to reach her on phone and she told me she went to her school to collect transcript. To cut long story short, I almost developed high BP. Just couldn't cope with the whole thing. And the transcript she claimed to have gone to collect was all lie.

After all I have heard from you about her, I don't understand why you need reassurance from people that you did the right thing?
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: a disease. U lose ur memory, it gets worse, eventually u won't remember people and how to do things until u die. Its irreversible.
God help us. If this is true then I should be counting myself lucky to have detached from her. I can remember one day she told me that she love me very much but that the truth is that she sometimes don't know when she does these silly things that makes me mad at her. I just didn't understand her even after 4 yrs of courtship.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2013
carefreewannabe:

After all I have heard from you about her, I don't understand why you need reassurance from people that you did the right thing?
Hmmm. I've lived with this burden for about 3 yrs nw. I pray I completely forget about her.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by clemz85(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=carefreewannabe]

Didn't you talk with her before you broke up? I mean after four years I'd first try communication before breaking up. [/quote

aft i read this comment the next thing i checkd was the gender.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 30, 2013
@OP you should be glad you have memories, now you know you don't have Alzheimer's grin
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=clemz85][/quote] Smilling. All opinions are welcomed and will be addressed accordingly.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by RColours: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Op, from the story you've just told us, the issue here is, she'd already broken up with you even before you made your own decision. Am not sure she'l care much of your decision. It's a wild guess though.
Goodluck to you too.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2013
RColours: Op, from the story you've just told us, the issue here is, she'd already broken up with you even before you made your own decision. Am not sure she'l care much of your decision. It's a wild guess though.
Goodluck to you too.

I concur
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Azedplus(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2013
Wale Adenuga Production ...
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2013
RColours: Op, from the story you've just told us, the issue here is, she'd already broken up with you even before you made your own decision. Am not sure she'l care much of your decision. It's a wild guess though.
Goodluck to you too.
don't really know what to say. The mum told me in confidence that as afar as she knows, there is no other man in her life. And the friends that are close to me tells me the same thing. I just wish she settles down cos she's really not gething any younger. I don't want her saying she spent the better part of her flower age with me. Asap.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2013
Azedplus: Wale Adenuga Production ...
lolz. E reach oh.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by kreamidiva(f): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2013
foxgiovani: don't really know what to say. The mum told me in confidence that as afar as she knows, there is no other man in her life. And the friends that are close to me tells me the same thing. I just wish she settles down cos she's really not gething any younger. I don't want her saying she spent the better part of her flower age with me. Asap.
What do u expect her mum and friends to tell you? She can say whatever she likes but u worrying over her is a complete no-no.u've broken up with,u're happily married with kids.MOVE ON NOW OR......I WILL REPORT U TO MADAM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Made Love To A White Woman Before? How Does It Feel? / Sexy Or Thrash???? (photo) / When Next I Come To This World, I Will Come To This World As Your Bra(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.