Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands (8038 Views)

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? / The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nice piece but seems a selfish writeup, I'm sure you are ignorant of what it means to be a woman.A counter thread would be nice but too busy to do that.

Madam this is not a struggle Olympics. Because I write about men struggles doesn't invalidate or mean that women issues doesn't matter. Everything doesn't always have to include women. And why not take the cow by the horn and write it yourself? You're not too busy, you're disorganised. I dare you, write about it. I want to read.

20 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:

grin And all the problem of men(strictly the nl version cheesy) on the face of the earth, is the fault of feminists, Op should have started with a feminist disclaimer so we'd know where his head at cheesy

If feminists all over the world dont suppress themselves and their idealogies one day, y'all would eat yourselves to ease your never ending pain, literally cheesy

Una don see am? Typical female hypocrisy. They will say that men should talk about their feelings and challenges, and when you do, they shame men for it. I understand the victim spot is solely for women, I'm not competing with you, okay?

It is the hallmark of a forked up mind to spin something neutral to a negative light, infuse their personal bias on it, and pick the victim spot for themselves. And this is what you're doing because you probably lack Self-awareness and necessary metacognition to know how your mind function.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
TheUndercover:
Your posts are always in-line with reality. You're one of the few I respect on this forum.

Thanks mate. Duly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by AutoChick4U(f): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
We all know that's the only tangible reason you females have got..
Baba d only thing u men are burdened with is to drop money. Finito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by CaveAdullam: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Baba d only thing u men are burdened with is to drop money. Finito

If it's possible for men to reproduce kids directly like women, they will do it. Again, they'll if pregnancy transfer is possible. The population of simps is credible enough to authenticate this.

Do women give birth every day or every year?
Average number of children per woman is 2-5 and of which, spacing is allowed. So what's the fuse about childbirth?

Men has the highest mortality rate in the workplace!

Men jobs never cease to end unlike childbirth. They receive abuse constantly and daily from their bosses, clients, government, and even employees.

Men sacrifices their lives for their nations and family. Or do you think military work and security operations are easy?

Highest number of prisoners are men!

Highest number of homeless people are men.

Highest number of suicide victims are men.

Low life expectancy, Men!

And here you are screaming about childbirth and labour. By the way is it not men that has improved the medical conditions for women in all ramifications? What have you females done for yourselves?

So, it just money but women live at the expense of men. Even the world's richest women made their money from either divorce or inheritance. If you think getting the money is easy why not work and fight like men? Have you've sat down with your spouse for at least 6 months to see how he makes the money? Even majority of women in the workforce are now considering being stay at home mum than remain in the workplace.

Madam, pack well Biko.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
pansophist:

Madam this is not a struggle Olympics. Because I write about men struggles doesn't invalidate or mean that women issues doesn't matter. Everything doesn't always have to include women. And why not take the cow by the horn and write it yourself? You're not too busy, you're disorganised. I dare you, write about it. I want to read.
Lol I'm not disorganized but truly busy,I'll see to that.

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

If it's possible for men to reproduce kids directly like women, they will do it. Again, they'll if pregnancy transfer is possible. The population of simps is credible enough to authenticate this.

Average number of children per woman is 2-5 and of which, spacing is allowed. So what's the fuse about childbirth?

Men jobs never cease to end unlike childbirth. They receive abuse constantly and daily from their bosses, clients, government, and even employees.

Men sacrifices their lives for their nations and family. Or do you think military work and security operations are easy?

And here you are screaming about childbirth and labour. By the way is it not men that has improved the medical conditions for women in all ramifications? What have you females done for yourselves?

Madam, pack well Biko.

You must not bring the word 'simp' here to validate your redpill contribution, learn to be civil and flexible.

2 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by WackyJ1(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Loved reading this write-up Pansophist.

The Burden of Performance rests solely on men.

I wish more men knew that the fact that they live under the burden of performance and still perform means they are more valuable as a gender.

Women deny that men have this burden because they don't want to face the realities of what men go through and contribute to the society.
Their solipsism cannot abstract that thought properly. And their desire to be the primary victims because of the power that it gives them means they have no incentive to acknowledge the fruits of the men's instinctual desire to perform - which they benefit heavily from.

4 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by JovialJune(f): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
pansophist:

Una don see am? Typical female hypocrisy. They will say that men should talk about their feelings and challenges, and when you do, they shame for it. I understand the victim spot is solely for women, I'm not competing with you, okay?

It is the hallmark of a forked up mind to spin something neutral to a negative light, infuse their personal bias on it, and pick the victim spot for themselves. And this is you're doing because you probably lack Self-awareness and necessary metacognition to know how your mind function.

Kikikikikikikiki grin una pain never start, una go start to dey eat una self one by one becos of woman, no worry cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by moriss33(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
No brains...dey don't think
Emperormartin:
Sometimes I wonder what feminist think
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Kikikikikikikiki grin una pain never start, una go start to dey eat una self one by one becos of woman, no worry cheesy

What pain are you talking about? This is not a man vs woman thing, but it is obvious you're mentally stunted to decipher. Listen, we are interdependent as humans, and if men refuse to carry their burden of performance, it is women that will suffer the most, not men.

Isn't it already happening? Women ready for marriage but no men to wife them up, or women having to work their ass off because men are not interested in carrying this burden like before. How about women bemoaning that men do not make effort anymore? So who is suffering? Even the date men willingly pay for, and to kneel down and propose sef is under threat. Everything I wrote is how men carry the burden of performance in relation to women. They do it sacrificially. If men stop, it is women, not men, that will suffer.

So stop this your rubbish, nobody is in pains. Definitely not men. Please respond with sense, I have no patience for stupidity. Do it with someone else, not me.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dear Pansophist, this logic is something crucial and timely.
Women are known to be illogical, and we men accept it.

But, if there's one thing I noticed, it's the fact that more men are beginning to wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by kilisi(m): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
pansophist:
I Find her interesting, then I'll need to hold on to the shaky faith in me to ask her out despite my fear of rejection, wondering if she will ever accept, and how I'll live with myself if she refuses. If she finds me interesting, then she would just give me green light, and pass the burden of chasing to me. If I didn't chase, she can safely conclude that I'm gay, that I'm not interested in her, or not man enough. Whichever case, the burden of performance rest solely on me, a position I can not negotiate myself away from.

So I finally summon the courage to ask her out, and she accept to go out on a date with me. Hallelujah. But a new chapter begin, I'll have to impress her. It's implied. Even if she finds me interesting, she knows she reserves the privilege to choose, why I reserves the liability to pursue. I'll have to be a gentleman to pay for the date, and probably pay for her uber if she is the broke type. The closest time I felt like this was during a job interview. The employer holds the power to choose. Let's not deceive ourself jare. She holds the power here, and even me the man's knows that. Only God knows the calibre of men in her contact list that she is ready to replace me with if I fork up. So I better be at my best behaviour.

Ok fast forward to the real deal. so she agreed, and we started dating. Now it's time to fork. I enter bed gallantly like John Cena, assured of my bedmatic skills to knack anything. But the problem is that even at my best, I may not measure up, because only God knows the gallant warriors that has gone through that route and set the bar so high, that she feel disappointed after the act. See me feeling like a superstar that I was able to reach three rounds, meanwhile, previous men de knack overnight non stop. Night vigil on top her body, for real. Again, the burden of performance rest solely on me. Just because I'm a man. Doesn't matter if other men don spoil show before me. Doesn't matter if na her fault for sampling multitudes of deeks, I just have to deliver satisfactorily.

Fast forward another day, on midnight. We are sleeping jejely. Then we heard a big knock, with a loud voice screaming, "open the door". She looks at me, shivering with her eyes saying, "baby, are we safe"? Of course implying that I should go check who is knocking on the door. It's not a duty to negotiate, it's my job as the man. And if anyone will be given the introductory slap, it definitely has to be me. Even if she a feminist, at that point, equality doesn't matter anymore. Gender role reactivated. She is a woman and I am the man. How about the two of us go see who is at the door? Two head is better than one? Well not in this case. The burden of performance rest solely on me.

If this is what is means to be the head, please, let's change role abeg. I'll gladly choose to be the neck, the liver, or even the oesophagus. All this responsibility and even multiple orgasm to compensate, I no see. Just a few sperm burst like tube toothpaste and I'm done. The one that pains me the most is that even in my innocence, just because the other party is a woman, then by default, the burden of proving myself innocent rest on me. She may give me a dirty hot slap in the street, and people will wonder what i did to deserve such slaps. Meanwhile if I do, all I'll hear is "do you want to kill her"? "Don't you know she is a woman? Real men don't beat women etc. If I was unlucky that it happened in a bad neighbourhood, I may be beaten public style, by boys who are quick to use my predicament as an opportunity to virtue signal.

Oya time to marry, I am ready, she is ready, but we are both broke. Although somehow, the burdens of brideprice, wedding expenses, proposing, buying ring, going to visit her family, arranging the house she will move in after marriage, and even more, falls on the man. Lots of men are unmarried nor because they are not ready but because they can't financially perform. Meanwhile, lots of women are unmarried not because they are not ready, but because they haven't met guys who will perform. My personal circumstances of being broke even if the economy is equally nacking us is unacceptable, but all I hear is, "bro just perform".

And this is one of the aspect I detest about maleness. That in relation with a woman, i bear almost, if not all the liability because I'm perceived as strong, and also that the burden of performance rest on me. Baba God, why?

What a fantastic write up! This is very deep!

Permit me to share while I also acknowledge you as the writer (I detest plagiarism).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by kilisi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
pansophist:

What pain are you talking about? This is not a man vs woman thing, but it is obvious you're mentally stunted to decipher. Listen, we are interdependent as humans, and if men refuse to carry their burden of performance, it is women that will suffer the most, not men.

Isn't it already happening? Women ripped for marriage but no men to wife them up, or women having to work their ass off because men are not interested in carrying this burden like before. How about women bemoaning that men do not make effort anymore? So who is suffering? Everything I wrote is how men carry the burden of performance in relation to women. They do it sacrificially. If men stop, it is women, not men, that will suffer.

So stop this your rubbish, nobody is in pains. Definitely not men. Please respond with sense, I have no patience for stupidity. Do it with someone else, not me.

Excellent reply!
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
kilisi:

What a fantastic write up! This is very deep!

Permit me to share while I also acknowledge you as the writer (I detest plagiarism).

5k cool

Make I send account number ? tongue

1 Like

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by kilisi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
pansophist:

[b]5k [/b]cool
Make I send account number ? tongue

cry
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
kilisi:

cry

Na play o. grin

Feel free to use, but shallow reference am.
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by nans24: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:

Kikikikikikikiki Dont mind me pansophist
My kind like the one below dont have sense to reason and understand your write up cheesy

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Daricon(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
My brother naso we see am o

Problem dey everly get issue u know, bkoz wahala go always get problem

pansophist:
I Find her interesting, then I'll need to hold on to the shaky faith in me to ask her out despite my fear of rejection, wondering if she will ever accept, and how I'll live with myself if she refuses. If she finds me interesting, then she would just give me green light, and pass the burden of chasing to me. If I didn't chase, she can safely conclude that I'm gay, that I'm not interested in her, or not man enough. Whichever case, the burden of performance rest solely on me, a position I can not negotiate myself away from.

So I finally summon the courage to ask her out, and she accept to go out on a date with me. Hallelujah. But a new chapter begin, I'll have to impress her. It's implied. Even if she finds me interesting, she knows she reserves the privilege to choose, why I reserves the liability to pursue. I'll have to be a gentleman to pay for the date, and probably pay for her uber if she is the broke type. The closest time I felt like this was during a job interview. The employer holds the power to choose. Let's not deceive ourself jare. She holds the power here, and even me the man's knows that. Only God knows the calibre of men in her contact list that she is ready to replace me with if I fork up. So I better be at my best behaviour.

Ok fast forward to the real deal. so she agreed, and we started dating. Now it's time to fork. I enter bed gallantly like John Cena, assured of my bedmatic skills to knack anything. But the problem is that even at my best, I may not measure up, because only God knows the gallant warriors that has gone through that route and set the bar so high, that she feel disappointed after the act. See me feeling like a superstar that I was able to reach three rounds, meanwhile, previous men de knack overnight non stop. Night vigil on top her body, for real. Again, the burden of performance rest solely on me. Just because I'm a man. Doesn't matter if other men don spoil show before me. Doesn't matter if na her fault for sampling multitudes of deeks, I just have to deliver satisfactorily.

Fast forward another day, on midnight. We are sleeping jejely. Then we heard a big knock, with a loud voice screaming, "open the door". She looks at me, shivering with her eyes saying, "baby, are we safe"? Of course implying that I should go check who is knocking on the door. It's not a duty to negotiate, it's my job as the man. And if anyone will be given the introductory slap, it definitely has to be me. Even if she a feminist, at that point, equality doesn't matter anymore. Gender role reactivated. She is a woman and I am the man. How about the two of us go see who is at the door? Two head is better than one? Well not in this case. The burden of performance rest solely on me.

If this is what is means to be the head, please, let's change role abeg. I'll gladly choose to be the neck, the liver, or even the oesophagus. All this responsibility and even multiple orgasm to compensate, I no see. Just a few sperm burst like tube toothpaste and I'm done. The one that pains me the most is that even in my innocence, just because the other party is a woman, then by default, the burden of proving myself innocent rest on me. She may give me a dirty hot slap in the street, and people will wonder what i did to deserve such slaps. Meanwhile if I do, all I'll hear is "do you want to kill her"? "Don't you know she is a woman? Real men don't beat women etc. If I was unlucky that it happened in a bad neighbourhood, I may be beaten public style, by boys who are quick to use my predicament as an opportunity to virtue signal.

Oya time to marry, I am ready, she is ready, but we are both broke. Although somehow, the burdens of brideprice, wedding expenses, proposing, buying ring, going to visit her family, arranging the house she will move in after marriage, and even more, falls on the man. Lots of men are unmarried nor because they are not ready but because they can't financially perform. Meanwhile, lots of women are unmarried not because they are not ready, but because they haven't met guys who will perform. My personal circumstances of being broke even if the economy is equally nacking us is unacceptable, but all I hear is, "bro just perform".

And this is one of the aspect I detest about maleness. That in relation with a woman, i bear almost, if not all the liability because I'm perceived as strong, and also that the burden of performance rest on me. Baba God, why?
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by placeofallure(f): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's definitely not easy to be a man because of all the sociocultural expectations you need to meet and all.

Do you think it's easier being the opposite sex? You won't be comfortable in that skin for long I tell you. In fact you will scamper out!

Running the house effectively and efficiently is likened to running a company. Nothing must be left to chance. As you are thinking of yourself, you are thinking 'of' and 'for' others as well. In some cases, you need to do this and still tend to a career. These days, men don't marry liabilities.

What about the things that are peculiar to womanhood?
Menstrual cramps when they come don't come at you easy. Then what about childbearing? What I saw when I first got pregnant, I don't wish it for my enemy. Now, I'm back from work and resumed at the kitchen. In these parts, believe it or not, in-law wahala no dey finish. So would you rather be a woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by JovialJune(f): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
pansophist:

Isn't it already happening? Women ready for marriage but no men to wife them up, or women having to work their ass off because men are not interested in carrying this burden like before. How about women bemoaning that men do not make effort anymore? So who is suffering? Even the date men willingly pay for, and to kneel down and propose sef is under threat. Everything I wrote is how men carry the burden of performance in relation to women. They do it sacrificially. If men stop, it is women, not men, that will suffer.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by JovialJune(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
nans24:

Kikikikikikikiki Dont mind my mother pansophist
My mother like the one below dont have sense to reason and understand your write up

2 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Oyin2212(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Well done Pansophist for such a wonderful write-up.

In addendum:

1. The burden of performance always falls on the shoulders of men because they were structured for it by evolution or biology or nature or natural selection. I was reading the abstract of a psychology article yesterday which stated that men develop longer arms not really for hunting per say but for violence/war and this is not far from the truth.

2. The burden of performance is like a coin with a head and tail. The tail is the real burden of performance and the head is power and control. Analysis on only the tail end will blind the eyes of men in seeing the other side of the coin. OK, lets not consider this from a man and woman angle, but from a child(ren) and parent(s) perspective. The one that has the highest burden of performance controls the administration of the relationship, just like the government of any nation. Parents and the government invests more, ergo, they are the judges and arbiters at home and nation respectively.

3. It is said that the one(A) who needs the other(B) the least has the knob of the relationship. This can only be possible if A can live independently but choose to parasitize on B and B fails to see that he can also live independently with or without A. What can a child do without her parents or the masses without their government?

4. Power and control which is the ultimate leverage over people and resources is the reward for men's burden of performance. Women can never attain that position no matter how much they wail and inveigh day and night even till eternity because they can't risk the pain, blood and sweat that comes with it. Even if they try, they will get consumed when they are done. Hell doesn't or hardly refines women unlike men. Hence, female power wherever it exist is transient because they didn't go to or pass through hell, or withdrew because of the heat.

5. The problem these days is that Men are not granted their power despite their performance, hence, they tend to exhibit aversion towards marriage, long term relationship, societal upbringing, development of one's community. Men are being played and their eyes are opening to this fact. In our hunters gatherers past, men are rewarded for their performance with positions, lands, women, meats etc. These are what motivates men to work.

6. The state has deprived men of these by siding with women while still expecting men to perform. Things doesn't work that way at all. Only the collective efforts of men (and women) can sustain civilization.

If everything in the book is not reviewed to favour men with appropriate rewards and women still enjoying their privileges, Men will continually retract themselves from what will benefit their community and society at large.

However, it will first start with an antipathy towards long term sexual relationship or relationship as a whole.

Thanks.

God bless.
Wow this is amazing man. You opened my eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by Oyin2212(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nice write-up bro
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by The5DME(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
placeofallure:
It's definitely not easy to be a man because of all the sociocultural expectations you need to meet and all.

Do you think it's easier being the opposite sex? You won't be comfortable in that skin for long I tell you. In fact you will scamper out!

Running the house effectively and efficiently is likened to running a company. Nothing must be left to chance. As you are thinking of yourself, you are thinking 'of' and 'for' others as well. In some cases, you need to do this and still tend to a career. These days, men don't marry liabilities.

What about the things that are peculiar to womanhood?
Menstrual cramps when they come don't come at you easy. Then what about childbearing? What I saw when I first got pregnant, I don't wish it for my enemy. Now, I'm back from work and resumed at the kitchen. In these parts, believe it or not, in-law wahala no dey finish. So would you rather be a woman?
It's not easy being either gender. No one has it easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by JasperVII(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:

So, it just money but women live at the expense of men. Even the world's richest women made their money from either divorce or inheritance. If you think getting the money is easy why not work and fight like men? Have you've sat down with your spouse for at least 6 months to see how he makes the money? Even majority of women in the workforce are now considering being stay at home mum than remain in the workplace.

Madam, pack well Biko.

Someone get this man a crate of beer!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by pansophist(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2021
JasperVII:

Someone get this man a crate of beer!

CaveAdullam, if you want more, let me know cool

4 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by CaveAdullam: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2021
pansophist:

"I nor know say oga JasperVII drop the money o, I be think say Na just normal street washy".

"Barman, sorry Pansophist, I take star radler dem say I'm bitter, my post is bitter. Wetin o come happen if I come take full crate of big Guinness stout?"

You dey see wahala make I dey see so?

3 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by JasperVII(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
pansophist:

I think this will do just fine grin grin
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by JasperVII(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:

"I nor know say oga JasperVII drop the money o, I be think say Na just normal street washy".

"Barman, sorry Pansophist, I take star radler dem say I'm bitter, my post is bitter. Wetin o come happen if I come take full crate of big Guinness stout?"

You dey see wahala make I dey see so?
They wan make you begin dey take coke and fanta? grin
Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by cassyrooy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
pansophist:

Nna! This just shredded whatever is left from my sober state.

Very conscious writeup Oga Pansophist.

3 Likes

Re: The Burden Of Performance Every Man Understands by InfinityFabric: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
CaveAdullam:

6. The state has deprived men of these things by siding with women while still expecting men to perform. Things doesn't work that way at all. Only the collective efforts of men (and women) can sustain civilization.
Not in Nigeria tho or majority of third world countries and Muslim countries.
Heck! Not even in China, they can't risk it.

You're describing, US, Canada, W.Europe, Australia, NZ and morons like them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them / NAUGHTY: Help Me Out With This Naughty Thing... [Picture] / Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.