Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,995 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here - Educational Services (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here (19654 Views)

Acquire Tech Skills Without Stress! / How To Acquire Doctorate Degree Against All Odds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:42pm On May 22, 2022
Learn a skills/handwork today and become your own boss this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:40pm On May 23, 2022
Register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:09pm On May 24, 2022
You can still become your own oga this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:43pm On May 24, 2022
Person wey no learn skills/handwork na him sabi oo
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:43pm On May 25, 2022
"Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

This words inspires me because it keeps me grounded and reminds me to stay unique and not do what everyone else in my industry is doing.

What works for someone else may not work for me and this words reminds me to stay true to me if I expect to see a difference in my business and in the impact i make.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:39am On May 26, 2022
"An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.”

This reminds me that even though i don’t always know what I am doing, I must be confident in my intelligence and abilities to figure it out.

Most people are too scared to even try, and that’s what separates entrepreneurs from everyone else.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:38pm On May 26, 2022
"A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”

This words is a great reminder that stepping out of your comfort zone and experiencing new things is the best way to learn.

You can research, plan, and educate yourself, but the only true way to improve is to put yourself or your business out there and learn from what you experience.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:59pm On May 27, 2022
Happy Children's Day
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:45am On May 28, 2022
"If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.”

Everyone has an idea – its those who are focused and work hard that make those ideas come to life.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:40pm On May 28, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On May 29, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:50pm On May 30, 2022
"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

This words inspires me to persevere past setbacks.

Whenever I run into a difficult roadblock with my business, it reminds me how important it is to have a growth mindset as an entrepreneur.

A growth mindset means you don’t view mistakes as failures, but instead as learning opportunities.

Staring a business venture is an arduous process that is full of challenges. You will never get everything right the first time.

The key is to adapt and evolve over time.

Mistakes can expand your knowledge and help you become a more resilient person and business owner.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:16pm On May 31, 2022
“Because, you know, resilience – if you think of it in terms of the Gold Rush, then you’d be pretty depressed right now because the last nugget of gold would be gone. But the good thing is, with innovation, there isn’t a last nugget. Every new thing creates two new questions and two new opportunities.”

I find this words motivating.

Anytime I think I’ve run out of new ideas or feel stuck with my business, this words reminds me that the potential for innovation is infinite.

There is always the opportunity to invent something completely new or build something that is better or cheaper than what already exists.

There is no limit on what entrepreneurship and ingenuity can create.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New Month
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
You can still become your own boss this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
"Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.”

It inspires me because it’s simple but dynamic, and completely embodies the risk and the reward that’s inherent in business.

If you focus on failure, then you won’t be in the right mindset to learn from your mistakes and improve.

After all, at the end of the day, all you need is one good idea, one product that an underrepresented audience wants, one service that an industry needs, and you’re set.

This words reminds me that I don’t have to be right all the time – once is enough.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On Jun 03, 2022
Today is another Friday, you can still acquire a tangible skills/handwork today and become your own boss this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:46am On Jun 04, 2022
"The most important thing is to keep doing what you are doing right now with passion, to keep it up.”

I like his mention of passion, because that’s what drives us and makes us want to be better and do better.

We live in a culture where people sometimes strive towards goals without any meaning or passion, and we’ve all seen the result of that: uninspired work that isn’t created to serve.

When teams and companies are passionate, their work speaks for themselves.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2022
"Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”

In business and in life, success is a long-game in which you must nurture and sustain your brand/product; it’s not a “one and done” journey.

I reflect on this words as a way to re-focus on our ‘why’ and to remember to follow our credo: “Love the land. Respect Your Roots. Give Your Best.”

The seeds you sow today will grow to bring value to generations down the road.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”

This words resonates with how I strive to live my life both personally and professionally; value and integrity over the traditional markers of success.

Serving with integrity and leading with humility are core values I hold close in my business.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:47am On Jun 11, 2022
Never say that you can't do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can't be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible.

Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt, fear, or ANY mental virii prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life; be it's conqueror.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / Easy And Cheap Admission Into Indian University 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.