Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,989 members, 7,956,691 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here - Educational Services (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here (19664 Views)

Acquire Tech Skills Without Stress! / How To Acquire Doctorate Degree Against All Odds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2022
“Life itself is risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.” 

Hustle hard for a better tomorrow and don’t take learning skills/handwork from us for jokes..
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Happy Democracy Day
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:52am On Jun 14, 2022
*TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL YOU NEED TO DO THE FOLLOWING*

● *BELIEVE*
*while others are doubting.*

● *PLAN*
*while others are playing.*

● *STUDY*
*while others are sleeping.*

● *DECIDE*
*while others are delaying.*

● *PREPARE*
*while others are daydreaming.*

● *BEGIN*
*while others are procrastinating.*

● *WORK*
*while others are wishing.*

● *INVEST*
*While others are wasting.*

● *LISTEN*
*while others are talking*

● *SMILE*
*while others are frowning.*

● *COMMEND*
*while others are criticizing.*

● *PERSIST*
*while others are quitting.*

*OPPORTUNITY LEARNING A SKILLS/HANDWORK IS HERE FOR YOU*

*BEST REGARDS*
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
*DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOUR FUTURE SELF CHILDREN WOULD BE PROUD OF*
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2022
"Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!”

It reminds me to continue to take risks and to try new things but also to be wise and prepare just in case things don’t go the way I expect.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
"Knowledge without action is meaningless”

In this day and age of information overload, we can learn just about anything.

But what is the point if we do not DO anything with that knowledge?

Did you really mean to do loads of research on how to start a business…and never act upon it?

What was your original intention?

Certainly it wasn’t just to read about starting a business, so get out there, overcome the fear of failure and the fear of success…and get going!
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Get Trained Today, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it.”

The time will pass anyway. It’s just so true. Time passes and we can miss opportunities.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Registration still ongoing, get trained today, you can still become your own boss/oga this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
What are you still waiting for, acquire a tangible skills/handwork today and say no to unemployment
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
"Service is the rent we pay for being. It is the very purpose of life, and not something you do in your spare time.”

This words constantly reminds me that I am not working solely to gain wealth for myself, but to share wealth with others who are in need.

Being of service to others and to the planet makes me feel good about myself.

I know that I am adding value to the universe and not just selfishly taking things away.

When I first realized this, I started looking for small ways to make a positive difference in the world around me.

This completely changed my life for the better!
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2022
Is another Friday. registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2022
"Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others”

Reminds me to quickly learn from my mistakes, and be attentive to the lessons from others mistakes.

It helps me to never repeat the same mistakes again.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2022
To become an entrepreneur you must be determined and ambitious. Motivation is a social or psychological call to action or an innate drive for success – success requires motivation.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2022
Happy New Month
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
We are in a new month

*ARE YOU READY TO CREATE HISTORY IN THIS NEW MONTH*

Aquire a tangible skills/handwork today and become your own boss this year
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
You can still become your own boss this year, get trained today
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2022
"My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long University education that I never had — every day I’m learning something new.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
"Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Interested In Studying In Romania? My Experiences / Quality Education In Ukraine At An Affordable Rate For Nigerians / Easy And Cheap Admission Into Indian University 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.