Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56559 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by bdon123(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.
Am married like u .i have a few questions...what is ur financial status,how were u managing before u married her?
If u ok financially?move her tins to her parents house wen shes out...so no need for any scene.from there start divorce proceedings.if she doesn't go on her knees n beg u ,let her go completely ,shes not for u.
Bro let me tell u a secret....for this buhari regime,men wit money are scarce
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by kapelvej: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.
grin grin grin grin grin grin yes run!!!
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Sarsaproko: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Msteeew!
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by timmyblast(m): 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.
40 days and 40 night
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by MhiztaFrank(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Vegetable shocked

Your spirit wife need deliverance
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Hahahhahahaha
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
samonak:
It's like you've been tested, tried and found wanting. She perceives you to be a SIMP. Women are very intriguing creatures, They are constantly probing, evaluating and psyching up men at every turn. They try your patience, Anger , endurance threshold and ur ability to stand your ground as a "MAN" perhaps during courtship you were the Mr "nice guy" always looking to please her or accept her every request without any hesitance. The Truth is most women don't respect men that they can "manipulate" or control, that's why most times dem need to the see your "red eye" once in a while ( I don't mean domestic violence) assert your authority or dominance, show her who "wears the pant".
Lol true that gender
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
She didn't even just call you a vegetable but even called you a waste of vegetable shocked

That means you're Buhari Pro Max grin
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]
Haha
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
okoroemeka:
I think for an action there is supposed to be a reaction,if she slaps you then you must slap back,if she calls you a vegetable do what real men do,fvck the living daylights out of her, running away is accepting defeat,deal with her in the language she will understand and fvck her to submission.
Lol bad boy
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
drezzyx:
I know what she wants,
She wants you to rough handle her a bit.
During this process you end up fvcking her silly..

I know of a girl who loves giving me brutal wounds with her fingernail
during this process of rough handling ourself one thing leads to another ,if you know you know.
Weird but thrilling.
That gender
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
emonis88:

Guy one chilllllllled bo for u jare! Op dey there dey do Mr nice guy, na one day she il lock u out of ur house, cus she is inside with her boyfriend, na dat day u go sit up. Better resounding slap , just to rest her brain o! No domestic violence o! Just a brain resting , nothing more. U go see sey she go change.
hahahahhahah
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
oshorstan:
Fear nor go let some men comment because their wife monitor them reach NL. We day pray not to marry a demon abi ayamatanga for house. I think the wife is either possessed, or wants him to beat her up... Yes Women can be that daring ohhhhh.... Or the man is not blowing her very well. I mean this! Only married men will code. Or the man is poor, weak, docile. There is something wrong with the man
What do you mean blowing her well, eating her pot well?
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
24brains:
Rules of a rational male(Alpha):

1) never allow a woman's slap be the last, return it within seconds of such a nasty act and with full force: it will reset her brain and make her never to try that with you. it also make her feel you're man enough to protect her.

2) never argue with a woman, for you cannot argue with feelings but rather, manipulate them instead: walk away each time there is heated argument and aviod exchanging words with her. she will respect you more.

3) always go against her threat to show you're the man of the house and that nothing will happen: like when she said you will die if you try to divorce her, go against her will and file it.

marry more women if the above rules don't work and watch them compete to love you and serve you like a god
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by oshorstan(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What do you mean blowing her well, eating her pot well?

Yes bro. Knack her wella
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by VickyRotex(f): 2:42am On Sep 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

With the number of crybaby threads from males, you will wonder if women aren't passing through things, or if these are paid threads/fantasy.

These threads are actually signs that there are a lot of weak men.

Believe that this thread was created by weak men to promote the red pill. We have some angry, embittered misogynists who come online day and night to run down women. This is one of the sort of threads they create.

You can guess the outcome of the thread. A lot of male commenters will flood it.

It's an old game they play.

In bold: Exactly!! See how they turned the thread to a novel with several pages. lol Wonder what they gain from it.

Only insecurity and bitterness will make a man use different labels all in the name of wanting respect.
Like you need to identify as a redpiller or whatever its called before I listen to you or respect you? Jokers hiding their misogynistic nature behind pills.

Anyhoo, Bless God for the kind of folks I know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by BRATISLAVA: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2021
VickyRotex:

In bold: Exactly!! See how they turned the thread to a novel with several pages. lol Wonder what they gain from it.

Only insecurity and bitterness will make a man use different labels all in the name of wanting respect.
Like you need to identify as a redpiller or whatever its called before I listen to you or respect you? Jokers hiding their misogynistic nature behind pills.

Anyhoo, Bless God for the kind of folks I know.

Their tactics are old and washed. grin

(Nigerian) red pill = undeniable misogyny

The number of threads made by males, and the number of comments from the males shows that they're created to propagate misogyny.

The recruiters are on the move again. One has to wonder what their gain will be after everyone is a misogynist.

Yet they hunger and thirst after women in every moment of their offline lives. Wonder what stops then from dating themselves.

Especially the stupid one quoting me everywhere.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by drezzyx(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:
That gender
I don't understand.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by pecebon: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2021
My dear if she can slap you in the middle of the night she can slit your throat too.. use ur head and save ur life first. Unless u want to die, for that pussy .obviously she needs to be beaten, she must be that type of bitch that gets turned on through violence..strange how u were with her for three years and could not decipher her tryth shine ur eyes better nxt time
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Sherman1759: 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jeon:

Kiaaaa Nigerians and sex.
Vegetable is a person that is no longer able to function mentally e.g brain injury.

CELLPHONE and GOOGLE is your friend.

You are talking of vegetative state oga google
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by emmyileri(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you are a Christian, please go on your knees in fasting and prayers for 3 or 7days. There is a spirit at work in her and it's not about physical. You deal with spiritual matters spiritually. All what you suggested can't solve the problem. If truly you believe in prayers please fight and take back your home. It isn't normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.