Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56557 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Jaybnjamin(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
shocked
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by seyz91(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
cheesy
mariahAngel:
Oga, you don go marry ogbanje I swear! grin grin grin
E don be for you your enemies!

Wahala wey no dey nairaland no exist!
grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by JovialJune(f): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
post=105392916:

No be winch be dat
[/s]

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by AOB1: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
A
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Yah
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Justinlean02(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Check out my signature
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sheriffman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
U don go engage ur oga.

Except she's acting, happiness is far from tour home.
Just call it quits now and face the consequences.
She's lying, u won't die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Khd95(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
in otherwords you are her buhari, lifeless vegies cheesy shocked
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by samonak(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
It's like you've been tested, tried and found wanting. She perceives you to be a SIMP. Women are very intriguing creatures, They are constantly probing, evaluating and psyching up men at every turn. They try your patience, Anger , endurance threshold and ur ability to stand your ground as a "MAN" perhaps during courtship you were the Mr "nice guy" always looking to please her or accept her every request without any hesitance. The Truth is most women don't respect men that they can "manipulate" or control, that's why most times dem need to the see your "red eye" once in a while ( I don't mean domestic violence) assert your authority or dominance, show her who "wears the pant".

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by bigpicture001: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
She is definitely pregnant. .let her be through these times.... It's normal for some women, especially with first child on the way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by HEBEI: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Patrioticman007(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
Oga, you don go marry ogbanje I swear! grin grin grin
E don be for you your enemies!

Wahala wey no dey nairaland no exist!
grin

He married mammy water.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by McLizbae: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Are you serious!
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by OLGraffix(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by nairabacks(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Opexzy:
Marriage, that thing scares me a lot...

Ask yourself again and again
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
What if she's right??

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Sonnobax15(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
Marriage no be for small children...

I was having a chat with one of my female friend who got married last year..And she said straight up to me--"Obax,I don't complain doesn't mean everything is well, most times I just have to bear"....

She ended up advising me to take my time,and not to rush into marriage..That most marriages we see today aren't what they seem to be when they're alone..

12 Likes

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ilovebole(f): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin buy kolaalgbo--take three spoons and use it to fire her this night.... You'll thank me tomorrow morning grin grin she would even prepare your favourite delicacy before you wake up tomorrow smiley

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders

7 Likes

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nuelito: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Eeheya.... wahala no dey finish
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pls hand over your ATM card and Pin to her..

Then drink Sniper and die bro..

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Tannhauser(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin

You are obviously not hitting the "spot" hard enough and she is getting sexually frustrated. She doesn't want to open up to you because she's afraid you will see her as a hoe with a filthy past (which is obviously true).
Man up...you should have done due diligence before marriage now you have to live with the consequences of your negligence.
Enjoy.

grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by ComrdDRS1: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
How can we notice all these before marriage

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by joshuaidibia(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.

She's possed. Simple as that. She go stab you one night na the time your eye go clear

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by BinamRex: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.

Give her a thorough beating since that is what she is craving for.

Do her that style that Stone Cold used to do people in WWE.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Antoeni(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mr Vegetable sorry Ooo
Just bear ram
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by nairabacks(f): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
bigpicture001:
She is definitely pregnant. .let her be through these times.... It's normal for some women, especially with first child on the way

OP don't listen to the above nonsense.
Quietly move to another city.
Don't divorce her oo
Save yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by gulfer: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let me be straight with you, your wife likes violence and wants you to lay your hands upon her; the reason she called you a vegetable �� and said can't you be a man! angry angry angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Okay
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by iamyemiakins(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
She didn't even just call you a vegetable but even called you a waste of vegetable shocked

That means you're Buhari Pro Max grin
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by just2endowed: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
He be things.

Pack out and divorce her remotely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.