Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story (56556 Views)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / My Wife Called My Mum Insane. / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by EzePaschal(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:
So am one of those Guys that preach against domestic Violence ....

I Got married of Recent and Guess what , we dated for 3 Years before marriage.

After putting a ring on her finger ... her behavior change ...

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

If You mention divorce .... she go vow say if you try am , You Go die !!!

Okay i sat her down and ask her what is the matter.

Below is what she told me !!!

So am asking , is it that she wants me to beat her or what
Should i run away from Home
Marriage no dey easy at all.

Stop being a vegetable!
Send her away. You won't die
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by oluwafemim(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Like this girl will wake up at Night , and Give me a dirty slap .... If You Ask her what's the problem , she will look at you and work away.

She will wake up by 2am and start playing music , if you ask her wetin .... She will ask me 'CAN'T I PLAY MUSIC BECAUSE I MARRY YOU'

You’re the Wife and She is your husband.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by BRATISLAVA: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
VickyRotex:
Not to take this with levity, but I find it hard to believe this story. I don't think any sane human will do this.

More like all these "never happened" series on NL undecided undecided

With the number of crybaby threads from males, you will wonder if women aren't passing through things, or if these are paid threads/fantasy.

These threads are actually signs that there are a lot of weak men.

Believe that this thread was created by weak men to promote the red pill. We have some angry, embittered misogynists who come online day and night to run down women. This is one of the sort of threads they create.

You can guess the outcome of the thread. A lot of male commenters will flood it.

It's an old game they play.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by kwasoly(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

You said you guys dated for 3yrs and you didn't see any red flag abi u ignored them cos u were busy feasting on the forbidden fruit?
You didn't tell us who is taking the responsibility of the house make I know how to advise you.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by HDT13(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
She's probably disappointed by the performance on bed! Either money or sex
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

With the number of crybaby threads from males, you will wonder if women aren't passing through things, or if these are paid threads/fantasy.

These threads are actually signs that there are a lot of weak men.

Believe that this thread was created by weak men to promote the red pill. We have some angry, embittered misogynists who come online day and night to run down women. This is one of the sort of threads they create.

You can guess the outcome of the thread. A lot of male commenters will flood it.

It's an old game they play.

Whether OP's post is a reality or not, I don't know. But I know that there are ladies who do worse in marriages. Funnily, you could be one.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
VickyRotex:

This is a joke right? A man that can stand up for her now means she should be slapping her husband? Or calling him names? And then he turns her into a punching bag to prove your point?

Even though I don't believe the post, this comment is ridiculous.
Is not everybody that is meant to understand everything.

If you can't understand what I typed there, not my fault.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by sleemomymy: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
My guy, go and check your sexual involvement with her.
Abi you learner ni ?
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by castro316: 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

What is all these ..... why can't you behave like a man .... ... Why are you behaving like vegetable ....

Why can't even respond like a man ..... I Feel So Unsafe with You !!! , Am not sure you can stand for me like a man.

You are just a waste of Vegetable .................

You see getting advice from this forum will lead you astray.
You guys left the bolded. Guy you don't take charge in the house. Its possible she tells you what to do the very things a man should do without thinking much about it
1) do you Fix damages things in the house on time
2) do you check and pay nepa, lawma, gas bills without her reminding you
3) do you make sure you lock the door properly before going to sleep at night
4)do you ask her what is needed In the house before she reminds you
5)are you neat and organized

My brother these things are what she is asking you about but you can't read the hand writing on the wall.
This shows that there are many guys like you here and they don't know it. Don't let her remind you of the above to win her heart. No reasonable woman will want to stay with a man who is not responsible no matter how much money you have

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Opexzy:

Na lie jare, this story isn't true... And if it is, you have married a mentally deranged woman.. No normal woman will just wake up and land her sleeping husband a slap in the face. At this rate, you might just wake up with knives in your belly.

But wait, shey you didn't know say she dey behave this way before marriage ni...?

She even talk say divorce is equal to death.... Haaaa. angry Your village people are perfectionist.

Says who? Was a victim of this with ma ex-wife now.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Opexzy: 11:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trustedpronet:
My

My wife's friend do slap him regularly.

Say wetin happen... Your friend na confirm evening vegetable..
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by idahme(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gwan2:
Firstly, I like to ask you?.....are you financially stable in the marriage?

You see, I sent monthly dues to my sister back home for house upkeep and other utilities and I see how she bombard me with numerous romantic words as gratitude..I have it at the back of my mind, if the flow is disrupted or stops, the gesture from her stops as well, maybe gradually, maybe instantly..."Men are loved by what they have or potential to have, conditional love or respect or submission"

A friend called me on my way to fix an issue with my car, he spent hours with me at the mechanic garage. Afterwards, I took him to a pub so we can chill, drink and have food. He literally told me to give him the money instead to get pampers for his child....I came to understand, it was fire on the mountain from madam that chased him out of home running helter skelter.

I also have a friend that flirt alot, but he is financially buoyant. He first made his current wife a baby mama, when she was craving for him to wife her, he didn't. He wifed anyway when she least expected. She know his sexcapade but won't confront him on that but rather putting blames on us his friends for aiding such. I had to give the guy some distance at one point because of that. Something she knew even before the guy wifed her. Infact, she is a major beneficiary since he finally married her out of 100s. Now, this lady ain't confronting this guy because..He already build and furnish his house before marrying her, his children attend one of the best schools around, he set up her brother in business. His birthday is alway big because his wife always invent new ways to sweep him off his feet.

Now, read my long post gently and figure out where your problem lies.

lol....your last sentence got me laughing so loud, don't know why. Nice way to dish out advice.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Opexzy: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

Says who? Was a victim of this with ma ex-wife now.

I have seen more than 3 people in my mention confirming this from their personal experience... I understand some women can be very violent and devilish, but a woman should not slap a man unprovoked, not while sleeping...

I am not perfect oooo... But when it comes to choosing a life partner I am very vigilant and subtle... If you dare shout at me lásán....

It is well sha... We can't all be the same..
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by EHoudini: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have similar experience. me total hell. We leaves and returns to the house at will. With the car I bought with hard earned money.

Do pregnant test and left the pack for to me to see. We haven't done it in months.

And her mouth is searing hell. She insults and family with slightest provocation; in in front our children.

She appreciates nothing, however hard I try.

Divorce, truthfully isn't always a bad thing
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Sleemzy1501(m): 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.
It doesn't work that way
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Emmymecus: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
JESUUU double wahala for dead body
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by princewarri1985: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2021
You are really a vegetable and your wife is right! You need to man up and take charge, women want man that can protect them. Man up and earn your respect back
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Yaks02(m): 12:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Give her better knacking
That's what can stop all this rubbish
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by vickydevoka(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
na lie which kind immature. She called him vegetable
She's also a vegetable, infact she's a confuse and fustrated okro
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by MightySparrow: 2:40am On Sep 02, 2021
anthonyuncle:

from where

Marine world, you heard? Before, say no be live inside water
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Makanaki127: 3:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Person go day sleep,she go day slap am grin grin grin can't somebody sleep again in peace in this country
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Mryacks: 4:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

She wants to see the "other side" of you. She wants you to yell @ her and give her commands and let your instructions be final. But why? Na woah, some women just want a gentle & understanding husband like you and here is your own wanting a "monster"....smh whew!
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Doubleoh7:
Na wah oo, imagine being woken up from a sweet sound sleep with a heavy slap. But OP please is your name Buhari or is your equipment no longer responsive ? Just wondering why she feels you are like a vegetable

Before you woman go disrespect man like that, e fit be say he is not too active for bedroom or she is the one feeding him.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Trustedpronet: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Opexzy:

Say wetin happen... Your friend na confirm evening vegetable..

Such women exist. If I receive one slap marriage don finish be that o.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Josewhite: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2021
The problem here is that you are too gentle. Always peaceful no action; Most women don't like quiet men.
Ask your mum or sister they will explain to you better.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by BluntCrazeMan: 5:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Vabama:

From Bad to Worse ...

Must you beat a woman before she knows how strong you are??
NO.!!
You're just too nice.
Cut down on your niceness.
Be mean for once.
Threaten her with something very bad, and do it, and watch her cry, and tell her to her face that she deserved the cry and even more.
If she tells you that you're wicked, you remind her that you've always been a wicked somebody, but your love for her made you to cut down on it.
Imagine..
She's playing music by 2am??
Habbaaa..!!
Then you just have to break whatever she's playing the music with, and you don't have to replace it.
If she dares to touch you,, just smile and say “you just crossed the boundary.. Try this again and see hell”.. (Don't retaliate at first touching, so that you can fulfill within yourself that you gave her a second chance).. If she dares to touch you at anytime again after the first warning, then the era of not hitting a woman automatically expires as far is she is concerned.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Henri8: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Unring her.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Babaken(m): 6:48am On Sep 02, 2021
JovialJune:
Lmao grin

Endure brother, marriage is for better for worse, pray and fast for 40days and 40nights, then watch WAR ROOM, one day, when God touches her, she will change and see you as a man.
So now she is seeing him as a vegetable.
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by Chifrando(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2021
shocked grin grin slapping when sleeping
Re: She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story by kcdendelo: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Your brain correct guy. There are forces behind the scene

i perceive mammy water here

FTC.

i dedicate this FTC to every guy facing one demon or another in the form of a girlfriend or wife
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.