Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (63708 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mtchew

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Mtchew
You've been noticed, what next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by sunshineV(f): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
okay, that explains the first child. what were u tryna prove with the second?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ariesbull: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

I was like what tha Bleep??

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

cute kids
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Sirqt5(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
this attention seeker again. dem no get ur time for Romance again, u come bring ur wahala come Family . album, we no see. na to impregnate ur babymama ,upload photos of ur flared nostrils like donkey on NL u dey do. ugly buffoon

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ishilove: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
This guy, you suppose done retire from this childishness
Don't hold your breath

1 Like

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
luizpippo:
What is the point of bringing this to the public?
It's like you don't know the op.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Lol that guy eh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lalasticlala will be interested in these
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ahnie: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1 ignore the backlashes,your kids are cute.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by luizpippo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Looks like he is a rabbit rouser
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
luizpippo:

Looks like he is a rabbit rouser
*rabble

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by careytommy37(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
This mumu rapper angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ofunaofu: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's too late to fail
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Okuda(m): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Airforce but your music career no fit fly.

grin

dont be foolish and stick to topic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by simplepee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Like father like son

3 Likes

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy

Airforce!

Ultimate Troll. He enjoys the insults. cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by bluefilm: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
So this doofus still dey?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by SenecaTheYonger: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
A father that wants to bang your girlfriend? Honestly, I don't blame you for the way you turned out. You didn't stand a chance with parents like that

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Herdeybayo1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
congratulations baby daddy
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ipobarethieves: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
sad
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by chatinent: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Take care of your lovelies, bro.

Oluwa dey.

2 Likes

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Lovenorth: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Igbo will forever be producing bastard children in our society that's why they are becoming Ipob terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by sobastical: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

I'm sorry to say but what manner of father is that? For saying he's gonna help you out if you couldn't do such thing... This is somehow mehn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by deltateam: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:

Hmm
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Hopebringer: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Rubbish
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by GOFRONT(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kudos to your functional preeq

And you Airforce1 have refused to
become a Music superstar even after we have all questioned your ability to drop a track since 2008. Not even a collabo.

Well, if your voice could fail you in the vocal booth, your preeq will never fail you in za Aza room.......Once again, kudos to your functional preeq.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ladycewhy(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
The only thing I have to say is that your kids are cute, but as for your matter op,your own dey your body lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by dammyco(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
You try Mr Man. Keep proving him wrong till your children reach 10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by wildikeman(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mumu he just entrappend you and fell for it... Bongo.. Hope you can and will take of them well o.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
The fvck did I just read?!!... undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.