Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (63709 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Raw diver.. I hope you have money
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by newoffer: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2021
nokspos:
your dad did the right thing, and you also did the right thing my brother, don't mind all these singles castigating you, you are more responsible than they are, just take care of your children and your baby mama, try not to have more kids until you can see the big cash rolling in, after which you can also take her to the alter.
. It is better to attend PTA in your twenties than attending in your 60's

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by tollyboy5(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Huntsmann:
Don't fall for that account, that's a notorious Nairaland troll with saggy balls disguising as a female, he would soon be traced and jailed for life
thanks bro. He's impersonating Nigeria military

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Huntsmann: 6:38am On Sep 03, 2021
tollyboy5:
thanks bro. He's impersonating Nigeria military
He will soon be arrested and jailed trust me

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by nokspos: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Please tell them o
newoffer:
. It is better to attend PTA in your twenties than attending in your 60's
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Glamouzpeter(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Wow
Your kids legit
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Aurelius1(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

I was like what tha Bleep??

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

When we go hear your songs for radio or television na? Abi you don hang your boots, sorry, microphone. cool
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Dessy96: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2021
You're a big fool
TarOrfeeek:

Airforce but your music career no fit fly.

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Huntsmann:
I conducted an investigation about him and found out that he owns alot of accounts he uses to perpetrate evil here and numerously accusing people of being a cultist, fraudsters etc and also resort to cloning Nairaland members accounts.

I also noticed he trolled u too with his inspector lawal's account and his other alternates

If you have more information about him let me know, i am going to hunt him down like a he-goat and make him face justice, perhaps spend the rest of his life in jail.

I suspected it was a fake account it was claiming to help settle a dispute between a girl who said someone was threatening to expose her nudes. That Lawal impersonating military but doesn't know Jack cheesy
I never took the fool seriously but maybe it's time he paid. I will gladly provide anything I have on him. Just gimme small time

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Huntsmann: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2021
dairykidd:

I suspected it was a fake account it was claiming to help settle a dispute between a girl who said someone was threatening to expose her nudes. That Lawal impersonating military but doesn't know Jack cheesy
I never took the fool seriously but maybe it's time he paid. I will gladly provide anything I have on him. Just gimme small time
I saw the thread and i was just laughing, the girl didn't know that she was chatting with a jobless troll with saggy balls disguising as a militarylady, when I get hold of him, no matter how his family members beg for his release, I will make sure he spends years in jail without parole

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by AbuMikey(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

Airforce1 my guy!!! ��
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by doneback04: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
U don paid for her head! No be to come here come dey show us pic of your fine kids.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
AbuMikey:

Airforce1 my guy!!! ��
Lol my gee
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by victons(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Airforce1:

Why you come dey tell us
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
EmekaA125:

[s]Small thing you don go call mod. Carry your emotional self comot from Nairaland if simple funny words get you upset easily. Stop bugging mods with your endless report. Mtcheeew[/s]
BRATISLAVA, was this the guy you thought had some modicum of common sense? I actually laughed when I saw your reply to his comment last night on that thread grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by shegz24(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
In summary, you impregnated a woman for nothing other than to prove to your father that you are not impotent, even when you were not ready.

U no get sense
Airforce1:

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by MizzAJ: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Airforce1 so na ya face be this? U even look stubborn
Ur music career nko?
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
MizzAJ:
Airforce1 so na ya face be this? U even look stubborn
Ur music career nko?
You never meet me before you don already conclude I stubborn

Naija people
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by MizzAJ: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Airforce1:

You never meet me before you don already conclude I stubborn

Naija people
I said u look stubborn
I didn't say u r stubborn
It was just an assumption
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
MizzAJ:

I said u look stubborn
I didn't say u r stubborn
It was just an assumption

I hear you madam
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by InspectorIawaI(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
dairykidd:

You wey I come Edo state and you chicken out?
My eyes still dey on you, I hope by the time I meet you you won't tell me it was just a. Internet joke
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by InspectorIawaI(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Huntsmann:
I saw the thread and i was just laughing, the girl didn't know that she was chatting with a jobless troll with saggy balls disguising as a militarylady, when I get hold of him, no matter how his family members beg for his release, I will make sure he spends years in jail without parole
I'm watching you.
I hope by the time I Catch you one on one you won't tell me it was an internet joke that you were not serious cos I must deal with you
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
You wey I come Edo state and you chicken out?
My eyes still dey on you, I hope by the time I meet you you won't tell me it was just a. Internet joke
Idiot ur cup of disaster don full just wait a bit. We go know who be chicken by then.

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
DM me if you get mind.
Just send me a PM if dem Born you well.
You will regret coming across me on this forum
U are a slowpoke but u will still be got. Ignorance is never an excuse. Drop ur number if ur not a bastard
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guys be calming down o cheesy grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Victerica(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
sammyKCC:

Too late to fail keh...@airforce1 case now na like pmb "cant end a failure"��

Lol....True
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by BRATISLAVA: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

BRATISLAVA, was this the guy you thought had some modicum of common sense? I actually laughed when I saw your reply to his comment last night on that thread grin

I didn't know!

Lol. I've never encountered him before. I wash my hands of that comment.

Actually, I don't. He was quoting one stupid guy that has been salivating after me. When he's dealing with that guy, he's ok. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage