Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (63710 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Darreytinho10(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well done oloko sexy grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lovenorth:
Igbo will forever be producing bastard children in our society that's why they are becoming Ipob terrorists
Your sick in the head obviously

2 Likes

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by phemmyfour: 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Some parents sef

Cute kids you have there tho
Honestly, that's an irresponsible father that begat a baby daddy and the shit goes on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good for u...

You want to learn graphics design?

See my signature
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Angelfrost(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
sobastical:

I'm sorry to say but what manner of father is that? For saying he's gonna help you out if you couldn't do such thing... This is somehow mehn

The father did nothing wrong. Leave him out of this.

What kinda man takes such a silly decision just to prove a fellow man wrong??! Isn't that stupidity??!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by neyoohhh: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Childish, don't bring your family on a public forum.

Great family though. Please oga get sense because of those kids.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Help2020: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

I was like what tha Bleep??

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

You look handsom now
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Inspirationjb(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Some papa sef go use one eye de look their pikin like say them be impotent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Lovenorth: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your sick in the head obviously
Are majority of you not bastard children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by darfay: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
What type of trashy news is this? And why is it even on the internet?
Your family seems to have questionable morals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by okwadatigbogal: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Stupid disrespectful post! So what do we do with this information.
You ppl just like putting yourselves out there
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
Kudos to your functional preeq

And you Airforce1 have refused to
become a Music superstar even after we have all questioned your ability to drop a track since 2008.

Well, if your voice could fail you in the vocal booth, your preeq will never fail you in za Aza room.......Once again, kudos to your functional preeq.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by sylve11: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

my guy, Romade, Spenchucks, Tytylayo and me dey look for you since o. grin cool
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by tollyboy5(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
MilitaryLady:
your ability to take care of these kids even when things have been so tough in the country makes me respect an admire you
Military lady! grin why are you guys always wicked ?
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by AbuAeesha: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
hard to believe how pple take pride in fornication

1 Like

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Jerryherd: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
How do you feel after giving us this information!

Happy?

Fulfilled?
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by mercysamuelson(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Offpoint1 What if tell you there aren't yours? cheesy

Dem no carry your resemblance

Dem no carry him resemblance but yours. Wetin dey always do una people wey una no dey serious for once. Make we see ur own pikin make we tell you who dem resemble. Oro buruku lenu eiye
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
sylve11:

my guy, Romade, Spenchucks, Tytylayo and me dey look for you since o. grin cool
Lol

My people
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
These kids are worth it. Lovely kids grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lovenorth:

Are majority of you not bastard children?
Don't mistake me for your father and mother please

1 Like

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Lovelyn451(f): 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ur papa no be am
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by dobnina(f): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Your children are finer than you.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by AfroKnight: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lamba cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Aganju849: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:

When Dad is a Certified OG grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Mayeldah(m): 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
So why are you telling us all these na?

And you are even proud to be a baby Daddy.

Make sure you marry her properly before the third child comes
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Lovenorth: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't mistake me for your father and mother please
grin grin boy grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by ComeToJesus: 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:

You get mind to expose these innocent, young lovelies . World people...
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by frozen70(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:

You have proved to him that you are a complete man

Do the needful
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Luby913: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Your father must be a very irresponsible drunk and you must be a very senseless Illiterate for bringing this to a public forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by smartasuen(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ur Papa sha.....
U too sha......
Una two ehn??

3 Likes

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by iampeterben(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
You be mumu

1 Like

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Huntsmann: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
tollyboy5:

Military lady! grin why are you guys always wicked ?
Don't fall for that account, that's a notorious Nairaland troll with saggy balls disguising as a female, he would soon be traced and jailed for life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.