Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (63706 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / How I Became Pregnant For My Husband’s Teen Son, By Nasarawa Housewife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
dobnina:
Your children are finer than you.
It is the wish of every parent that their children should be better than them

You're right

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Myhusband(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
your kids knows how to pose for camera well well, like father, like kids

healthy looking baby, it shows you dey double hustle well well, whereas those abusing you here are still living in their father's house

chop life dey go nigga

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by blaquemyc: 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Crossroad1:
An aeroplane that refused to fly.
haaaaa, wetin dis guy do you na?

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by netmillionaires(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Seriously, the father's statement stun me. How are we so sure that the father has not been eyeing the fiancee... This life ehn.

SenecaTheYonger:
A father that wants to bang your girlfriend? Honestly, I don't blame you for the way you turned out. You didn't stand a chance with parents like that

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by lusid: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ishilove:
It's like you don't know the op.
i love you
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by gulfer: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1, the filter on that 2nd picture na die, so tey e reach the shirt grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by 1billi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hah! Airforce1 las las na security u dey do after all the trying you try, this country na badluck to every youth. God go see you through bro all d best

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lovenorth:

grin grin boy grin
Fuckoff
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce you still dey Nairaland

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Crossroad1:
not like you are any better. Married man chasing olosho undecided yet claiming women aren't loyal. Money you'd use to care for your family you're paying olosho to give you a good time.Pot calling kettle black

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

not like you are any better. Married man chasing olosho undecided yet claiming women aren't loyal. Money you'd use to care for your family you're paying olosho to give you a good time.Pot calling kettle black
Chei

Crossroad1 see your useless life grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by xynerise: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
His father didn't say shiit. Dude is just looking for cheap attention

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Sleeknigga: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei

Crossroad1 see your useless life grin
werey dey defend himself with alternate.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
MilitaryLady:
your ability to take care of these kids even when things have been so tough in the country makes me respect an admire you
Is that u on ur dp?
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by FashionCookie(f): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Haa...I swear shame catch me.
Did your dad really say that, or you're looking for cheap attention?(Typical of you I've noticed)
I don't undersrand you...some things are wrong/embarrassing even if everyone is doing it. Don't follow the trend please.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by RPG2020(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Crossroad1:

is called what? grounded plane

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by TheWolfen(m): 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good to hear. Lovely kids too. God bless ur home

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by EmperorTolson: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
MilitaryLady:
your ability to take care of these kids even when things have been so tough in the country makes me respect an admire you
How do you know he's taking care of the kids?
Are you living together
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Mikael0407(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Airforce but your music career no fit fly.

Dis Kain violence grin

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Huntsmann: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
dairykidd:

Is that u on ur dp?
That's a notorious troll with saggy balls

cheesycheesy

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
And Airforce1 makes the frontpage
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Huntsmann:
That's a notorious troll with saggy balls

cheesycheesy

wtf.. are u serious shocked
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Owopariola01: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1:
Ok so I've been dating my baby mama for 2years and we cool and planning for the future till my father called to question my ability to impregnate a woman.

He went as far as saying if I can't impregnate the girl he always see me with that I should bring her to him to help me out ..

I was like what tha Bleep??

So after that day, tmy mindset changed and I started diving in improtected and that was how I became a baby daddy of 2 beautiful kids.

Like father, like son.
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Airforce1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ishilove:
And Airforce1 makes the frontpage
Lol mtchew

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Evidenx(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Airforce1 E-MONEY HYPE MAN FOR NAIRALAND that year.
If you know you know....
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Huntsmann: 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
dairykidd:

wtf.. are u serious shocked
I conducted an investigation about him and found out that he owns alot of accounts he uses to perpetrate evil here and numerously accusing people of being a cultist, fraudsters etc and also resort to cloning Nairaland members accounts.

I also noticed he trolled u too with his inspectorlawal's account and his other alternates

If you have more information about him let me know, i am going to hunt him down like a he-goat and make him face justice, perhaps spend the rest of his life in jail.

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by wallrichy: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well done. Hope he's supporting in raising those cute kids and ofcourse the babies Mama. Don't be careless and allow your Dad to be alone with your babies mama o cos I don't trust your crazy old man....he can decide to do the unthinkable...very randy Oldman....

Please I need a sharp driver to pilot my car on Bolt level in Port Harcourt. Must have a good maintenance culture and ofcourse experience in bolt operations within Port Harcourt City and environs.

If you have a candidate, please send a mail to wallrichy@gmail.com
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Fatah1212: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Religion experiment Experiment from a Christian home

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by KingsizeD(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
lol , Airforce you have been a nuisance since time immemorial on this platform grin
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by cardoso514: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Go do DNA test to confirm
Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Don't hold your breath
Why anti ishi grin

Re: I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman by Offpoint1: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
mercysamuelson:
Offpoint1 What if tell you there aren't yours? cheesy

Dem no carry your resemblance

Dem no carry him resemblance but yours. Wetin dey always do una people wey una no dey serious for once. Make we see ur own pikin make we tell you who dem resemble. Oro buruku lenu eiye
grin is your first son not yours? E go shock yougrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage