Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,809 members, 7,831,640 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How Sokoloan Made Me Rich - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Sokoloan Made Me Rich (4932 Views)

Living A Fake Life (borrow Make Me Rich) / Sokoloan Sent Me A Loan Offer, Please I Need Advice (photo) / Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by StPete: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2021
EJONI1524:
Write a mail to NITDA info@nitda.gov.ng telling them about your experience with this Very annoying LCredit body.... The can fine them for defrauding and defamation of your character and reputation.

Sokoloan has been fined by NITDA with a sum of 10 million naira already for this very act, yet they have refused to stop. I think their license should be revoked.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairametrics.com/2021/08/19/nitda-fines-online-lending-platform-sokoloan-n10-million-for-privacy-invasion/%3famp=1
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Nezzjnr: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Your credit rating is being damaged severely.

And this may affect your ability to borrow 'when you really need it'
They don't have access to that

Only registered loan companies can do that

1 Like

Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Offpoint1: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Offpointng:

Best decision ever
You're not allow to use that moniker, delete this account now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by luizpippo(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2021
gfon:
The lesson in this story is always be good to people in need,you never can tell 2mrw.The blessing might not locate you later on but can go on to locate your child when they are also in need. In other news,OP you fit take style pay your tithe to me,cuz i really need am pass your pastor right now.

If i was owing sokoloan and they messaged the guy i housed for 11months before he went abroad, he would have called my room mate in school to laugh about it and then call me on video and ask that i should come and eat meat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy na werey grin
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by luizpippo(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

I WILL NEVER BORROW AGAIN
I rather beg my rich relatives than sell my personal information and Bvn for 7k to pay 13k just imagine the level of robbery.

Like I said I have used the 370k for investment and I'm getting more profit.
I rather wear rag cloth and beg for money than to have anything to do with Sokoloan

Can you just pay them and let everything end
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by gfon(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2021
luizpippo:

If i was owing sokoloan and they messaged the guy i housed for 11months before he went abroad, he would have called my room mate in school to laugh about it and then call me on video and ask that i should come and eat meat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy na werey grin
lolz no be small thing
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by ToastingAllowan: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Sokoloan are not registered with any credit bureau so dat one na lie abeg.

Every financial institution is registered with CBC
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by achaemeka(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Sokoloan contacted my contacts that I'm a fraudster that ran away with company funds.
But to my surprise, I already made part payment.

They sent that message to all my contact including one guy that I helped in the past during lockdown. I haven't spoken to this contact since lockdown.

He called me and said what's going on
I explained what happened
He said he lost my contact and was looking for how to contact me and thank me for what I did for him.
I was still angry and he told me not to be worried that infact he will send me 370k and I should clear whatever that issue was.
Omo!!!!!!!!! I shock.
This guy i help him when he was homeless during lockdown.
The guy don blow now i didn't believe him until I received the alert.
Till now it feels like I'm dreaming.
So I decided not pay Sokoloan for the humiliation they caused me.
I even screenshot my bank balance and told them I'm not paying a dime for destroying my image.
Thank you Sokoloan, your embarrassment was a blessing in disguise.
I have withdrawn the money from bank
grin
Make I no hear say Dem auto debit.

You get luck.Abeg bless my with anything boss,even 2k nor too small.

I dwy totally empty.
Make I drop details for blessing?
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by liveyourlife007(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2021
Naso. Sokoloan mad gan. Dem don send the derogatory message to all my contacts. I still dey wait the pesin wey go credit me with 1 million
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by DoggoneDogg: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

Sokoloan is not a registered financial institution. They are not registered by the regulatory bodies.

All they have is a CAC.

That's why they employ underhanded means to recover their money because they know they can't get it through the legal means like Branch or Carbon.

Try this; take a sokoloan loan. Then attempt to take a loan with Renmoney, Page, Zedvance etc. They will draw up your credit history & you won't find the sokoloan listed amongst it.

The loan you take from sokoloan is not recognozed by any regulatory body. Know this & know peace.

2 Likes

Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Kennyking1234: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Rich?...?

370K richer....... Nah true say rich get levels....... cheesy
boss grin
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Lexusgs430: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kennyking1234:
boss grin

Sir........ wink
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by danniyal(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Sokoloan and co are operating illegally, They can't do anything to your credit score
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by danniyal(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

Sokoloan is not a financial institution. They are fraudsters. Have you seen people complaining so much about branch, carbon and the rest? The reason is that they operate under regulations with favourable duration and rates which makes it possible for people to easily payback. Defaulting against Branch and the rest can affect your credit score negatively
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by danniyal(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Sokoloan contacted my contacts that I'm a fraudster that ran away with company funds.

They sent that message to all my contact including one guy that I helped in the past during lockdown. I haven't spoken to this contact since lockdown.

He said he lost my contact and was looking for how to contact me and thank me for what I did for him.
I was still angry and he told me not to be worried that infact he will send me 370k and I should clear whatever that issue was.
Omo!!!!!!!!! I shock.
I even screenshot my bank balance and told them I'm not paying a dime for destroying my image.
grin
I will advise you to pay them their money and let it be, if not, they will continue to disturb your contacts and its not a good thing
I will advice anyone taking loan from them to delete all his/her contacts and replace them with dummy numbers preferably foreign contacts and that is it. Don't have any remorse because they are fraudsters, evil, liars, criminals
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
370k make you rich man lol. Sokoloan don jam agbako
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by yellowgarri2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

Omo!!!!!!!!! I shock.
grin
make I drop aza? At all at all
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by mansoor093(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
danniyal:

Sokoloan is not a financial institution. They are fraudsters. Have you seen people complaining so much about branch, carbon and the rest? The reason is that they operate under regulations with favourable duration and rates which makes it possible for people to easily payback. Defaulting against Branch and the rest can affect your credit score negatively

Pls can branch and carbon give loan of 100,000 for 3month?
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by EJONI1524: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
This LCredit officials called me... I made all my three contacts grantors.... The lady doesn't even know how to pronounce my name or speak good English.... I was afraid before but I'm not going to make any payments to them.... I later found out that they don't have access to the credit bureau as they claimed, the only apps that got this accesa is carbon,branch and fairmoney, all LCredit officials work from home or hangout areas, they just threaten you so you can possibly make payment, after three months space your loan record is cleared from their system and history is cleared up after 7 years if at all it gets to the credit bureau also note that your BVN can not be blocked, it can only be blacklisted and this won't give access to get loans in the future plus the only way they can intiate auto debit is wen your credit card is registered with them... And wen ever you get a mail from them don't get worried it's only a treat. y'all should be calm.... Everything will be fine. Have a great evening.
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
masterplan303:

Pls how did they get your contact.do they have access to your phone contact details from their side or you submitted it to them before applying.

When downloading any loan app, the loan app usually sends a prompt to you asking for access to your phone, and your phone contacts.

You have to agree to the prompt., or else the app won't work.
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
mansoor093:

Pls can branch and carbon give loan of 100,000 for 3month?

You have to have built trust with them by paying back your initial loans on time...before they upgrade your account to being able to take a loan of 100000 and above.
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by consumer2014: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sokoloan does not have access to credit rating.

TarOrfeeek:

Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by KingDash: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Omo!!!!!!!!! I shock.
grin
bossu give us location na make we come drink
Re: How Sokoloan Made Me Rich by raphy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
If u get sense you go start business no be to carry am run from.ya bank be the main thing see werey guy man don hammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Danger Of A Woman's Nàkedness / . / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.