Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record (50019 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by KingWarri: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dotez:

It does not matter, Croatia were in the 2018 world cup final,they were even less than an average team,no wonder France have it all easy in that final.
You seem to forget that Same Croatia white washed Messi and Argentina in 2018 Worldcup.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by OJEEMAH(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
michael1508:

I'm talking about post Figo era,the era Rolando came to limelight,the team that surrounded Rolando and not the history of the Portuguese national team,since he is the highlight of our discussion..
My 2 cent again
Shortly after the Figo's era, Portugal had good players like Quaresma, Nani, Cavalho, Pepe, Bosingwa, Moutinho, Coentrao and Ronaldo. They were underachievers not because they lacked good players. Now the team is doing well and you guys attribute their success to Ronaldo's individual effort and none to the coach and other players. My point is, why didn't he motivate the guys I mentioned above in Euro 2008, WC 2010 & Euro 2012, since you guys claim they've always been average?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by jstrollet(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg nothing to get over excited here.
I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries.

Ode...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by KingWarri: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
ericmor:

You called someone a dwarf and still expecting a nodding goal from him. Try and be reasonable nau

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by bizhop01: 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries.
Because Messi don't participate in copa america and world cup to achieve by playing against the like of Peru, Bolivia, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Guyana
Maybe that is the reason why Messi can't even make top10 highest goals scorers in American football.

When someone is more handsome than you don't say that because he robb powder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by jstrollet(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Shortly after the Figo's era, Portugal had good players like Quaresma, Nani, Cavalho, Pepe, Bosingwa, Moutinho, Coentrao and Ronaldo. They were underachievers not because they lacked good players. Now the team is doing well and you guys attribute their success to Ronaldo's individual effort and none to the coach and other players. My point is, why didn't he motivate the guys I mentioned above in Euro 2008, WC 2010 & Euro 2012, since you guys claim they've always been average?

Guy leave all this talk and accept the fact that CR7 is a goat and a goal scoring machine. Don't be pained.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Masterkernel1: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

In the the 30 years... How many times has countries from South or North America win the world cup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by adedayoa2(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lucque:
How e take be boast now...?
no mind bloggers, I had to read over and over, looking for the boast.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by unmask: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Echara:

MESSI'S name was not mentioned in the article, you're calling Messi. Don't let obsession take your joy away.

You only played what's before you. COPA American was hosted four times in six years just for Messi, I hope you know.

Just so you know, he scored a hat trick against Spain in the last world cup.
The reaction is when people mention GOAT.....a title reserved for the midget. GOAT is Messi, Messi is GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Yale9(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
unmask:
The reaction is when people mention GOAT.....a title reserved for the midget. GOAT is Messi, Messi is GOAT
you mean CR7? cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by xjiggy: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Go and check Messi record.... some of his goals is against Panama, Nicaragua, Iran, Albania, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Haiti. You score against the opponent in front of you. So Stop the hating and learn to celebrate people. Even Messi is not bitter against Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:

see who de talk...cr7 score any goal for e last euros n worldcup knaockout?
no b uruguay remove am? no b small belgium dump am out? why e no score any na? abeg no start

Small Belgium?? Belgium that threw south American legends Brazil out of world cup ... messi has never scored a former world cup or European cup champion in the world cup....shameeeee

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:

copa is trash but the won worldcup d more..a kid team in copa chile once dumped spain out of would cup.,.anoda small team like Uruguay naim send ur cr7 packing in d last worldcup....no b small trash

How has copa won the world cup the more?? World cup that copa has only won 2 times in the past over 30yrs and na Brazil ooo.... copa that has only appeared in a world Cup final once in almost 20yrs... abeg go and cry in peace

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Yusman316(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Echara:

MESSI'S name was not mentioned in the article, you're calling Messi. Don't let obsession take your joy away.

You only played what's before you. COPA American was hosted four times in six years just for Messi, I hope you know.

Just so you know, he scored a hat trick against Spain in the last world cup.
In South America world cup qualifiers, there are 10 teams on the table. Meaning each team get to play 18 matches. Just imagine the number of games involved, and the numbers of goals a single player can get during the qualifiers. I just don't know why some people like down playing CR7 achievements

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by xjiggy: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Small Belgium?? Belgium that threw south American legends Brazil out of world cup ... messi has never scored a former world cup or European cup champion in the world cup....shameeeee
no mind them. Belgium has been to of Fifa rankings for years now. Still top as at August

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Chidexsco8448(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Don't make me laugh.. You messi fans are highly delusional and sick!
What fvcking club performance did messi have over lewandowski last season? What trophy did he win?
Rubbish!

Messi , the bakon dor robber....he wants to rob Lewandowski of his well deserved balon dor.... we don't care...if they like , they should dash the dwarf 20 balon dors ...we know awards are fake... Maradona and pele never won it .... but they are celebrated more than the cruyffs and bests that won it... posterity will certainly judge... our kids and grand kids and great grand kids will definitely search Google and Wikipedia and the will see the name Ronaldo popping up in major leagues and records and they will judge who is better...whether the one that toured different countries and smashed records or the one that sat in one club like a duckling

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by JesseJo: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

I don't know if you ever did Sciences.

However, to be able to compare the results of two experiments or more you often have to subject them to same conditions.

So, what 'm saying is...Ronaldo can't play in Copa America or SA Qualifiers, same way Messi can't play in Euro nor Euro Qualifiers...

Since that is the case, then, we will ignore both and look for competitions that they both play in

In this case European League football and European club Continental football.

Both of them have played in Leagues of same coefficient ratings and also in same European club competition, the Champions league.

That's is the control experiment.
What are their records playing in top leagues in Europe and competition.

The truth will set you free!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by xjiggy: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:

copa is trash but the won worldcup d more..a kid team in copa chile once dumped spain out of would cup.,.anoda small team like Uruguay naim send ur cr7 packing in d last worldcup....no b small trash
This your statement is very demeaning to Messi. You are implying that only Brazil is the Big team in South America aside Argentina itself. Going by your statement, it means Messi got most of his goals against small teams...

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Gfskw: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Really
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Amadioha strike you for mentioning me on a topic I have absolutely no business with.

He is already striking u with madness if u don't know... the God of Ronaldo is dealing with u messi fans due to ur bitterness .... better go buy more sleeping tabs cos its gonna be a very long season grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by olacio: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
The funny thingis there are more shitty and rubbish team in South America than Europe.
WibusJaga:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
paulolee:

South America parked those world cups between 1950 and 1970 due to the WW2 that hit Europe hard ...since after 1970 to date , South America has only won it 4 times ... out of 13 times .... and u say South America is great...they will not even see final again ...unless a 3rd world war breaks out .... if Africa was serious in soccer like they are these days back in the 50s, I'm sure they wud also hv picked up the world cup

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by phemmyfour: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

seconded

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dotez:

It does not matter, Croatia were in the 2018 world cup final,they were even less than an average team,no wonder France have it all easy in that final.

Portugal have always been an average team, does not matter whether they werevin semifinal of world cup or European championship Winner,they are still typically an average team.
So CR7 tried and was exceptional carrying out this feat as a Portuguese.

Imagine a CR7 in spain national team or Germany National team

U wan kee person... haàaa... he will turn the world cup to his personal property.... world cup go be like CL for am...thats y I regard him as the greatest cos look at the national teams other players they compare him to ....he is the only player that his country has never won the world cup

Pele Brazil
Maradona Argentina
De Lima Brazil
Zidane France
Ronaldinho Brazil
Messi Argentina
Muller Germany
But Ronaldo Portugal....

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by phemmyfour: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

South America parked those world cups between 1950 and 1970 due to the WW2 that hit Europe hard ...since after 1970 to date , South America has only won it 4 times ... out of 13 times .... and u say South America is great...they will not even see final again ...unless a 3rd world war breaks out .... if Africa was serious in soccer like they are these days back in the 50s, I'm sure they wud also hv picked up the world cup
Nonsense

Indomie generation
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by frankson1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
frankmoney:
See Messi fans crying everywhere

They are seriously wailing as if Messi is not playing the same football. 'E pain them well well'.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by smsotp: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
He missed a penalty to make his haters happy, then he scored 2 goals to make his fans happy. Infact CR7 always wants everyone to be happy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Lighthammer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

stop typing trash,maybe u should petition fifa and uefa to stop pairing portugal with ur so called'shitty nations'
smh for ur hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Emir01: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
KingWarri:

Christiano is good, Messi is better, but Ronaldo is the best.

Deal with that...

If Ronaldo is the best then Messi is the best of best. I watched then closely and both played against my team and I see where tension lies. Messi is ahead
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Yale9(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emir01:

If Ronaldo is the best then Messi is the best of best. I watched then closely and both played against my team and I see where tension lies. Messi is ahead
that's your own opinion.

Many of us would rather have CR7 in our team.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Emir01: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:
that's your own opinion.

Many of us would rather have CR7 in our team.

Don't compare apple and orange. Many of you but most would rather have Messi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win / Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.