Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record (50022 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Yale9(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Emir01:

Don't compare apple and orange. Many of you but most would rather have Messi
You're the one comparing apples with oranges.
Killing yourself over the unmatched greatness of CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Abeg nothing to get over excited here.
I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries.
Say all you want, the highest goals scored by an individual for their national teams is CR7. Regardless of your hate, he's still the G.O.A.T. period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by otunbachris: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Who made the draws ? CR7 did not fixed the draw for him self. Make una allow us rest abeg .

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by uzoma213(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Miller232:

Mumu so Venezuela and them bolivia na them be top team??
don't mind them. You forgot to mention Qatar and Panama.
Add them to the list next time

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by WEEDdemgirls(f): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Manchester united 100+ goals
Real Madrid 300+ goals
Juventus 100+ goals
Portugal 100+ goals

Wow what a player.... Pls retire at Dortmund my football greatest.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by timibare(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries.
I bet wanye Rooney and Michael Owen are from Colombia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Larrykkk: 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:

E pain am..
Really pain am

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiiraq802(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please this thread is not for Midget. its for Ororo. So whether you're a midget fan or Ororo(GOAT) fan and you're in this thread, lets join hands and celebrate the greatest. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiiraq802(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

The question u should even ask the mumu paulolee and ojeemah is that the 4 world cups messi has played , y hasn't he scored a top club... serbia, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria ( his favourite opponent) are all he has ever scored in the world cup ... he has faced Germany 3 times, the Dutch 2 times , Croatia, France 2 times , Belgium, Switzerland, and he has failed to score these teams ...even Iceland and Greece, he cudnt score....

Ah be die hard Ororo fan oooo, but are you certain that South American midget never scored goals against those countries you just mentioned
if its true eeehhh.... till i leave this earth I will stop arguing with Midget fans. #I cum in peace.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
chiiraq802:

Ah be die hard Ororo fan oooo, but are you certain that South American midget never scored goals against those countries you just mentioned
if its true eeehhh.... till i leave this earth I will stop arguing with Midget fans. #I cum in peace.

U know the thing is thatcmessi fans are experts at selling propaganda...theyvare like buhari and Biden fans ... messi is the most overrated player in the history of football....the said mbappe should not leave psg because it will b an honour and a lifetime opportunity to play with rather greatest and I ask the question, what major trophy has messi won in the past 6 yrs?? No world cup , no champions league and the talk like say if u play alongside him, u will win every competition....it took him 4 world cups and 8 copa events to finally b able to win a cup for country ....infact Ronaldo was the last to score in an el classico between them both...imagine .... if u are not a football fan and u hear the way they scream his name, u will think he wins every game and tournament he features in

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiiraq802(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Messi hasn't even scored against brazil...

I'm not a biased Ororo fan but messi have scored against Brazil... I think it was even a hat trick self but it was a friendly match.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kingcalls: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
WEEDdemgirls:
Manchester united 100+ goals
Real Madrid 300+ goals
Juventus 100+ goals
Portugal 100+ goals

Wow what a player.... Pls retire at Dortmund my football greatest.

Real Madrid 450 goals in 438 games...the only player in the history of football to average 1 goal per game for a team

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiiraq802(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

U know the thing is thatcmessi fans are experts at selling propaganda...theyvare like buhari and Biden fans ... messi is the most overrated player in the history of football....the said mbappe should not leave psg because it will b an honour and a lifetime opportunity to play with rather greatest and I ask the question, what major trophy has messi won in the past 6 yrs?? No world cup , no champions league and the talk like say if u play alongside him, u will win every competition....it took him 4 world cups and 8 copa events to finally b able to win a cup for country ....infact Ronaldo was the last to score in an el classico between them both...imagine .... if u are not a football fan and u hear the way they scream his name, u will think he wins every game and tournament he features in

Thank you for updating me. I'm ready for Midget fans now. lolz

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by lomprico(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
na messi fan write this report.

appreciating someone don mean to boast for him dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by MaxiB1242: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
The numbers of Balon' d or you win that matters quote me when Ronaldo win his 6th and 7th Balon'd or .... Just go Google Chrome and type greatest of all time then see who comes up first
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiefoboh1(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
[quote author=WibusJaga post=105409012]
I am 100% sure if Argentina was part of Europe, Messi would have achieved similar feat playing against the likes of Lithuania, Andorra, Luxembourg, Armenia, Latvia, Estonia, Faroe Islands & many other shitty European football countries. Cr7 is not d only striker in Europe playing against d said counties you mentioned, why haven't they also reach d milestone?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiefoboh1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cr7 is not d only striker in Europe playing against d said counties you mentioned, why haven't they also reach d milestone?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by chiefoboh1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Cr7 is not d only striker in Europe playing against d said the countries, what's stopping d rest from reaching d record then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Xfemt(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

jealousy go kill u

Tell your Messi to do same
After all he played against teams given to him by fifa and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by unmask: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:
you mean CR7? cool
Nope
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Emola12(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

E be like say bomb dey ur head... okay lets 4get about national team lets talk about club!!! instead of u to bow for the goat u are here to be saying trash u dis enemy of goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Emola12(m): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Don't mind nigeria bloggers
hahaha i no fit laff e choke dem.. awon enemy of future tueh...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Emola12(m): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
ODJ124:

E pain am..
E choke am awon were, tueh....!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Emola12(m): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Just like burna boy

This boy always feel good about himself, praising himself

But we all know who the real Goat is

Lionel Messi

And Wizkid is far better than burna boy
even doh i dey dream i know say nah ronaldo be goat and cow

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by ZeusP(m): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
More grease to your elbow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Bloomfrancs2: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

U wan kee person... haàaa... he will turn the world cup to his personal property.... world cup go be like CL for am...thats y I regard him as the greatest cos look at the national teams other players they compare him to ....he is the only player that his country has never won the world cup

Pele Brazil
Maradona Argentina
De Lima Brazil
Zidane France
Ronaldinho Brazil
Messi Argentina
Muller Germany
But Ronaldo Portugal....

Thanks for this. Just imagine CR7 in France or Spain or Brazil or Germany. He is just unfortunate; but even at that, he is still the Greatest ever. Pele sef no reach CR7. I watched Pele's highlight and I just knew those guys were just fortunate enough. Goalkeepers will keep the ball and you see Pele trying to kick the ball off their hold; like who the heck does that. Even the defenders then don't seem to be serious at all. And keepers have not started wearing gloves back then. So, any shot powerful or not is most likely gonna end up at the back of the net.

I don't even want to start with the drug addict of Argentina. angry

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Okhuadams(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Jelosy at least b happy for the guy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by DeAlphaMale(m): 1:03am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Fun enough u didn't add Belgium, france spain england Italy and the likes of them

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

so it is now cr7's fault that God didn't create Messi as an European abi? Hmm Nigerian football fans and sentiment is like eba and vegetable soup! Now when Sep blatter was awarding ballor'dor or whatever u spell it to Messi because Messi was furcking the daughter at the time from which he ammassed all those golden sandals, so you don't call that cheap achievement abi. Or better still, you think if cr7 should play against weaker southern American countries like, Bolivia, Columbia,Mexico, Paraguay, Peru he won't outscore Messi abi, what makes u think so oga. I think u just need to go and settle ur grudge against God not Ronaldo!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

so it is now cr7's fault that God didn't create Messi as an European abi? Hmm Nigerian football fans and sentiment is like eba and vegetable soup! Now when Sep blatter was awarding ballor'dor or whatever u spell it to Messi because Messi was furcking the daughter at the time from which he ammassed all those golden sandals, so you don't call that cheap achievement abi. Or better still, you think if cr7 should play against weaker southern American countries like, Bolivia, Columbia,Mexico, Paraguay, Peru he won't outscore Messi abi, what makes u think so oga. I think u just need to go and settle ur grudge against God not !
Okhuadams:
Jelosy at least b happy for the guy
so it is now cr7's fault that God didn't create Messi as an European abi? Hmm Nigerian football fans and sentiment is like eba and vegetable soup! Now when Sep blatter was awarding ballor'dor or whatever u spell it to Messi because Messi was furcking the daughter at the time from which he ammassed all those golden sandals, so you don't call that cheap achievement abi. Or better still, you think if cr7 should play against weaker southern American countries like, Bolivia, Columbia,Mexico, Paraguay, Peru he won't outscore Messi abi, what makes u think so oga. I think u just need to go and settle ur grudge against God not !

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Wordsmith30: 3:15am On Sep 03, 2021
DJInfluence:
he talk true. How many he score against England, Spain, Germany, Italy France, Holland or even Sweden wey we no go hear word again?
Even the previous record holder self na fraud.

You were asking how many goals he scored against Sweden? Have you forgotten 2014 would cup qualifier hat trick against the team? He single handedly sank the team which eventually led to the one of the exceptional and unusual talents that gave him the ballon d'or.
Have you forgotten last world cup against Spain? He forced the game to 2-2 draw with a beautiful free-kick. The question now is, the remaining you mentioned, how many games has he played against them?
Please, be fact based not emotionally guided.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record by Kaymaxine(m): 4:00am On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

If wishes were horses!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player / Saudi Arabia Fans hit the SIU After Argentina Win / Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.