Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" (22760 Views)

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / 'Report To Kyari' : Reno Omokri Reacts, Describes Buhari As TV While...... / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by jimter44(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Oyedepo too your ministry is related to buhari and his government which is blood and fraud thirsty too..
We should be once civil when we talk. Addressing a man of God as a fraud is the highest irresponsibility.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by akinwun(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Lollittaa:

many nairalanders are just realising. In 2014, God sent a man to warn the Christians in Nigeria about impending doom. But did we listen? Many of us laughed at the possibility of Nigeria which is almost 50-50 Muslim and Christian population being islamised. But its happening right before our eyes. Most of the casualties of the herdsmen, iswap and Boko Haram are Christians, especially northern Christians. Remember what happened in southern Kaduna a few months ago? How about the Jos crisis, benue killings and so on?
Just check my profile here and my posts since 2012. It pained me so deeply when i see the church fall for this man. It only tells me one thing, for a long time, most church leaders have been out of touch with God. God spoke too clearly and loudly to his own, i wondered why they couldn't pick.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by akinwun(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Blankstare:

Buhari and the average Fulani elite who are 1% of our population do not have Islamisation agenda, but the primitive illiterate ones who stays all their life in the bush does so... If you ever come by them, you will understand why Ortom is screening on top of his voice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by iramure(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2021
lexy2014:

is there anything oyedepo is saying about buhari that is false?
not entirely false, but the energy with which he oozes out the statement is where I have the problem. It's as if both have something to settle.
I ask again would mr oyedepo have been this vocal should atiku had won?
Remember, he went with him to beg obasanjo for endorsement
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Lamasta(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2021
My Bishop but Daddy G.O endorsed this government now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Ub8956(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity sad
In psychology, testing words starting with "Even, though" are said to be lies. It's used to investigate criminals like you. Stop misleading the public. You've change to Gotvee,soon it will be Dstvee. Criminal.

Oyedepo is arrogant so what can Buhari do to him? Money speaks,what have you? Remove presidential jet Mr. Bubu used for medical trip abroad what else does he have? Steal Nigeria? But here is a single man with different jets even after Mr.Bubu tenure expires,he can feed the whole of his village 30more years and nothing shake his account.
People talk because of what the have. He has USA citizenship,do you have money to follow up? Even dangote respect fellow billions,stop saying what you don't know. President, governors, minister are just ephemeral that tenure expires without hearing them again. DSS should arrest poor you that village people use to attack great men. No genuine Christian will say this rubbish. Your stupid "even though" Christian my foot.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Telekinetic: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
FILEBE:

I wonder where u guys come up with this whole islamize Nigerian thing. Well, I am not surprised m if some people can believe that they cloned Buhari, what else won't they believe.

How is it freaking possible to Islamize Nigeria? How? If you say Islamize the North.. I won't argue but the whole of Nigeria? No na.

They can't islamize lagos alone sef not to talk of the east .
Have they Islamized Jos?

The govt may have other Agendas o. They may want to always want power to be from North o .

But islamizing Nigeria isn't one of them.

Citizens of Nigeria. USE WISDOM TO CRITICIZE THIS GOVERNMENT. You can't just be believing all theories you read on Facebook. Dont get distracted . Be wise

What you should also understand is that Islamization isn’t instant as most people think it is. Its like global warming. It’s a gradual process that may span over generations. For now these guys are just laying the groundwork. If nothing is done to nip this in the bud, Lagos in 50 years will be totally islamized.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Abuventure: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2021
MikeMicheal:
This fool in suit has not learnt his lesson to mind his words?
I just pity some church members who will pay for this foolishness.

Those bandicts should kidnap him or his family members and leave innocent church members alone pls.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Abuventure: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2021
What then is your point?
MikeMicheal:

Those bandicts should kidnap him or his family members and leave innocent church members alone pls.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by blackfase(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Another foolish zombie... *spit*

GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Abuventure: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Do you know the meaning of born again?quote author=GOTVee post=105410216] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity sad[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by blackfase(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2021
You are very naive. Go look for the ancient history of Constantinople (Turkey) then come back with another dumb narrative...

FILEBE:

I wonder where u guys come up with this whole islamize Nigerian thing. Well, I am not surprised m if some people can believe that they cloned Buhari, what else won't they believe.

How is it freaking possible to Islamize Nigeria? How? If you say Islamize the North.. I won't argue but the whole of Nigeria? No na.

They can't islamize lagos alone sef not to talk of the east .
Have they Islamized Jos?

The govt may have other Agendas o. They may want to always want power to be from North o .

But islamizing Nigeria isn't one of them.

Citizens of Nigeria. USE WISDOM TO CRITICIZE THIS GOVERNMENT. You can't just be believing all theories you read on Facebook. Dont get distracted . Be wise

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Telekinetic: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Lovenorth:
So we have Ipob pastors in this country grin grin
To online Fulani terrorists anybody that speaks against the terrorcratic govt of the vampire prophet Muhammad Buhari (C.U.T.L.A.S.S) is automatically ipob.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by frankson1(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The person you think is buhari isn't buhari, it's a demon wearing the body of buhari, that's why he's so heartless and wicked.

I see God's judgement [b]falling on buhari [/b]and his fulani foot soldiers, I see Nigeria getting freedom.

This I have seen.

Why are you contradicting yourself? I can see that you're the real "false prophet"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by ddippset(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Telekinetic:

What you should also understand is that Islamization isn’t instant as most people think it is. Its like global warming. It’s a gradual process that may span over generations. For now these guys are just laying the groundwork. If nothing is done to nip this in the bud, Lagos in 50 years will be totally islamized.
Such a stoooopid comment....

So if a Southern president comes in he will continue the islamization agenda.

Or someone will coman Islamize Rivers state or Delta state or Akwa Ibom state or Aba for that matter

Make us dey use una sense na. Haba!

FYI No one gets charged for using their sense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by lexy2014: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
iramure:
not entirely false, but the energy with which he oozes out the statement is where I have the problem. It's as if both have something to settle.
I ask again would mr oyedepo have been this vocal should atiku had won?
Remember, he went with him to beg obasanjo for endorsement

If u say that he is saying d truth, then what is your grouse? Is d situation in Nigeria not dire enough for him to use all his energy to cry out? what does d present situation in Nigeria got to do with Atiku and Obasanjo? Amos 6:1 says:

Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and to them that are secure in the mountain of Samaria, the notable men of the chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel come!

If u are at ease with d situation in Nigeria because of Atiku, pls feel free
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:57am On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
You are a Born Again Christian?

Don't you find that phrase just a little bit arrogant and self serving?

Just tell us you are a Christian and be done with it.. sad

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by chatinent: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
There are things you think you know that God shows to prophets.

They must find a way to bring innocent God inside.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Danniedpastor(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Decanter62:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for one of Fortune 500 companies, Or If you had genuine plans to JAPA.

How much is this ??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Telekinetic: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
ddippset:
Such a stoooopid comment....

So if a Southern president comes in he will continue the islamization agenda.

Or someone will coman Islamize Rivers state or Delta state or Akwa Ibom state or Aba for that matter

Make us dey use una sense na. Haba!

FYI No one gets charged for using their sense.
If you cannot see that these guys are doing all they can to make sure power remains in the core North then you’re dangerously stupid!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2021
You are not lying Sir, true talk.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Aeroplus3tee: 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
This GOTVEE guy above me must be an idiot. Don't tell me you enjoy all the bloodletting going on in this country, and someone has chosen to speak against it but you come here to vomit rubbish. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Abujaexpress: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
You are not a Christian, and if you are, then the blood of the killed innocent Nigeria will follow your likes
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by RepoMan007: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The person you think is buhari isn't buhari, it's a demon wearing the body of buhari, that's why he's so heartless and wicked.

I see God's judgement falling on buhari and his fulani foot soldiers, I see Nigeria getting freedom.

This I have seen.
You made sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Elbinawi: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2021
The General Overseer of Living Faith Ministries, Bishop David Oyedepo has described the Muhammadu Buhari administration as ‘Bloodthirsty’.

Speaking to his congregation, Oyedepo disclosed that he had a vision where he saw “this government coming in with a Bloodthirsty gut”.

Mee:

The genocidal Buhari regime set a new African record of human slaughter by the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand Shia civilians in Zaria in December, 2015. The victims were transported to Kaduna and wickedly buried in the multiple Shia mass graves at night to bury the evidences.

The Buhari regime murdered hundreds of peaceful #FreeZakzaky protesters on Nigerian streets and injured thousands, some with life threatening injuries.

The genocidal Buhari regime perpetrated IPOB massacres in the South East, the Shia #ArbaeenWalk massacre in Kano state in 2016, the Shia massacre in Abuja in October, 2018 and the most recent #LekkiMassacre of October, 2020.

Dear Friends, if this regime is not bloodthirsty then what is it

#ICC Arrest Buhari & Gang of Bloodthirsty Killers NOW!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by RepoMan007: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
You need to be careful also. Don't think you can hide on a faceless forum to incite chaos and go free.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by victorazy(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2021
LeeSantos:
... u guys should let Buhari rest. A president can be impeached

I'm Already angry at the president, the citizens. Don't add to my anger.

We just keep calling him out on social media and in the real world we can't do anything.

God bless you.
If Buhari is too bad why is he not impeached?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by ddippset(m): 11:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Telekinetic:

If you cannot see that these guys are doing all they can to make sure power remains in the core North then you’re dangerously stupid!
Including Oyedepo who supported Atiku in 2015 abi?
Including Wike who supports Tambuwal abi?.

Including PDP which is going to give their ticket to the north abi?

They all have islamization agenda.

Tell me more!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Help2020: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2021
wealthgoddess:
How many of you saw this??
Saw what?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by pafra(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:

You fox (in the words of Jesus)
Muslim don't speak ill but practically do evil by killing Christians..

He is saying the obvious. Can you deny that you and your family and brothers are blood thirst?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by pafra(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2021
MikeMicheal:

Go ahead arrange for the kidnapping.
Bloodthirsty idiot like you. Your end have come
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:
Get a gun and protect yourself... No one is coming to save you.

Even Jesus Christ protected himself with 12 rugged men during His time. He wasn't waiting for God to come from Heaven to protect Him.
They were his goons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corruption: Buhari Raises Prosecution Panel, Names Members / Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri / Children Didn't Vote But Participated In Katsina North Senatorial By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.