Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" (22769 Views)

I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / 'Report To Kyari' : Reno Omokri Reacts, Describes Buhari As TV While...... / Babagana Kingibe: Why I Joined Abacha’s Government As Minister, Abandoned June12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Brushstrokes20: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Spot on! Buhari runs a very useless govt of self serving, BLOODTHIRSTY BAAAASTARRRDS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by luizpippo(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity sad

Clown stuff
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by iramure(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
lexy2014:

If u say that he is saying d truth, then what is your grouse? Is d situation in Nigeria not dire enough for him to use all his energy to cry out? what does d present situation in Nigeria got to do with Atiku and Obasanjo? Amos 6:1 says:

Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and to them that are secure in the mountain of Samaria, the notable men of the chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel come!

If u are at ease with d situation in Nigeria because of Atiku, pls feel free
God took Mr oyedepo through 18hrs vision and gave him a mandate to liberate the world, He did not say Nigeria only. I expect him to carry out God's instruction to the fullest. Being a prophet who directly hears from God everyday, he should have solicited on Nigeria behalf and brought everlasting peace to the nation since he is a friend to God. Truth be told, those comments, though reflects the true state of Nigeria at the moment to a larger extent are capable of setting two different religious groups against each. Recently he referred to some people as FULANI VAGABOUND, BLOOD THIRSTY REGIME, even made a derogatory comment about ALLAH saying if you beg him in the name of Allah, forget it.!.
We need to be very careful with what we say, this country is already polarised with high ethnic and religious tension. At this time, we need serious prayer for the nation and not openely lambasting the government and further causing division within the existing religion and ethnic group
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by koolaid87: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Na your father dem go lock for underground cell

Werey

quote author=GOTVee post=105410216] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity sad[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by BreakingNews21: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Bishop O could sell a couple of his private jets to hire some mercenaries or fund his private army to totally decimate the criminal herdsmen element and still be able to cruise the skies comfortably.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Illuminatiship(m): 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
sammysmiles:
You people always talk like fools..... How are the dots in this your sentence connected
ask your parents..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Illuminatiship(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lightorder:
your STUPIDITY is trans-generational
thank God say na your parents born me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Davefed(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s][/s]
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity [s][/s] sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by lexy2014: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
iramure:
God took Mr oyedepo through 18hrs vision and gave him a mandate to liberate the world, He did not say Nigeria only. I expect him to carry out God's instruction to the fullest. Being a prophet who directly hears from God everyday, he should have solicited on Nigeria behalf and brought everlasting peace to the nation since he is a friend to God. Truth be told, those comments, though reflects the true state of Nigeria at the moment to a larger extent are capable of setting two different religious groups against each. Recently he referred to some people as FULANI VAGABOUND, BLOOD THIRSTY REGIME, even made a derogatory comment about ALLAH saying if you beg him in the name of Allah, forget it.!.
We need to be very careful with what we say, this country is already polarised with high ethnic and religious tension. At this time, we need serious prayer for the nation and not openely lambasting the government and further causing division within the existing religion and ethnic group

u are neither here nor there. at first u brought Atiku and obasanjo into d discussion and i asked u: what does d present situation in Nigeria got to do with Atiku and Obasanjo? uptill now u cant answer d question. now u have shifted to an entirely different issue. if u acknowledge that what oyedepo said is true, i also asked u, what then is your grouse, u have nothing to say. what i expected of u was to counter or negate what oyedepo said. unfortunately u cant. if Oyedepo saw 18hr vision, what has it got to do with d discussion? how is he not carrying out Gods instruction given to him in d vision?

pls, what is d meaning of d word "vagabond" in d dictionary? kindly add fulani to d meaning of vagabond and explain to me what is out of place with what oyedepo said. can u negate d claims made by oyedepo that d buhari govt is "blood thirsty"?

u are saying "we need serious prayer for the nation". if u we check, its possible that u have never prayed for Nigeria. is there anywhere in d Bible that says that a pastor or citizen cant "openly lambast the government" when d govt is doing wrong since u have acknowledged that d govt is doing wrong? i have quoted Amos 6:1 as biblical justification for Oyedepos actions. all u are saying doesnt in anyway address anything he said or d issues affecting nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by akp202(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Davash222:

If Peter no rugged, how e go get mind cut person ear off?

You think Jesus selected jews like you as Disciples?
now I know u re daft
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by FILEBE(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Coldie:

There’s a plot for real but it’s not islamization.

Ask yourself y are they hell bent on setting up permanent government backed settlement all over Nigeria in the name of ruga?

After what happened in Kwarra state and in the north as a whole whereby a foreign tribe came and conquered the indigenous northern tribes, why are u surprised. Who know if back then when people were warning the Yoruba owners of kwarra they said it wasn’t possible till it happened

Exactly what I am saying . There might be a plot, but islamization isn't part of it .

What happened in Kwara can't be compared to modern state of the country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by FILEBE(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Telekinetic:

What you should also understand is that Islamization isn’t instant as most people think it is. Its like global warming. It’s a gradual process that may span over generations. For now these guys are just laying the groundwork. If nothing is done to nip this in the bud, Lagos in 50 years will be totally islamized.

50 years?

Okay, let us assume Tinubu or an Eastern wins the election . What will be the plot then? Islamization ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by FILEBE(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
blackfase:

You are very naive. Go look for the ancient history of Constantinople (Turkey) then come back with another dumb narrative...

Sir. about TURKEY :

In the early 13th century, prior to heading to Jerusalem, the armies of the Crusades were diverted to Constantinople over a power struggle. When their promised payments fell through, they sacked the city in 1204 and established a Latin state.

Although the Byzantines reclaimed control of Constantinople in 1261, the city remained the sole major population center of what was now a shell of the empire.

Shortly after ascending to the Ottoman throne in 1451, Mehmed II began formulating plans for a major assault on Constantinople. With the overwhelming size of his armed forces, and additional advantages gained by the use of gunpowder, he succeeded where his predecessors failed, claiming Constantinople for Muslim rule on May 29, 1453..

How is this similar to Nigeria's state? Like I said, it is believable when you say they want to islamize the north. Others are just out of it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Lightorder: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Illuminatiship:
thank God say na your parents born me.
my mum doesn’t have an animal as child. Go to the forest , you will find your home
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by diamondvil(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity sad
May u, ur family and all that concerneth u experience the manslaughter going on in nigeria.ijn,amen. may all ds wickedness com into ur dwelling place ijn,amen. idiot. fool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Daviddreamz(m): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
You are a gullible fool

GOTVee:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Christistruth00: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Oyedepo the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor of the Winners Juju Shrine that has been accused of being involved Human Sacrifice and has failed to account for all the people who have gone missing at his Shrine that he calls a Church is now calling somebody bloodthirsty

It is only because Jesus Christ is full of Mercy and wants no one to Perish but for all to repent
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by GOTVee: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
diamondvil:
May me , my family and all that concerneth me experience the manslaughter going on in nigeria.ijn,amen. may all ds wickedness com into my family's dwelling place ijn,amen. My dad is an idiot and a fool

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by zoedew: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Telekinetic: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
FILEBE:

50 years?

Okay, let us assume Tinubu or an Eastern wins the election . What will be the plot then? Islamization ?
Do you really think the core North will relinquish power anytime soon?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Reeses: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
Ibu a big idiot and may foolanis kill you there. It’s you type that will vote in that terrorist Buhari for third term if possible. You need a brain ASAP man

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by am4truth(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think its time for the federal government to swoop in on this man before his actions and utterances undermine national security. Move him to DSS head quaters in Abuja and put him in an under ground cell. The Bible admonished we Christians to give what is due to Cesar to Cesar and also respect constituted authority. Calling our government blood thirsty is highly inciting and insensitive. Despite our attempts to demonize Muslims you will never find any northerner especially speaking ill of the government with divisive statements as this. Oyedepo is very arrogant and too aggressive to be a true Christian. There is nothing Christ like in the man and I wonder how he managed such follower-ship with his Talibanistic Christianity [/s]sad

You are not a christian.....

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Iykenuwa(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Where is the lie?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Illuminatiship(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lightorder:
my mum doesn’t have an animal as child. Go to the forest , you will find your home
that was built by your father?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by stickle(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:

Read everything that you wrote all over again and slowly.
The man of God has not offended you. The worst that government can do to him is to kill his body.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by nedekid: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent." TJ
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by FILEBE(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Telekinetic:

Do you really think the core North will relinquish power anytime soon?

Yes. Except we allow them .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by nedekid: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
lexy2014:

u are neither here nor there. at first u brought Atiku and obasanjo into d discussion and i asked u: what does d present situation in Nigeria got to do with Atiku and Obasanjo? uptill now u cant answer d question. now u have shifted to an entirely different issue. if u acknowledge that what oyedepo said is true, i also asked u, what then is your grouse, u have nothing to say. what i expected of u was to counter or negate what oyedepo said. unfortunately u cant. if Oyedepo saw 18hr vision, what has it got to do with d discussion? how is he not carrying out Gods instruction given to him in d vision?

pls, what is d meaning of d word "vagabond" in d dictionary? kindly add fulani to d meaning of vagabond and explain to me what is out of place with what oyedepo said. can u negate d claims made by oyedepo that d buhari govt is "blood thirsty"?

u are saying "we need serious prayer for the nation". if u we check, its possible that u have never prayed for Nigeria. is there anywhere in d Bible that says that a pastor or citizen cant "openly lambast the government" when d govt is doing wrong since u have acknowledged that d govt is doing wrong? i have quoted Amos 6:1 as biblical justification for Oyedepos actions. all u are saying doesnt in anyway address anything he said or d issues affecting nigeria.

Well said.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by zubimete(f): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
GOTVee:
you're born against christian.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Blackdisciple(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Baba you too much
That's just it.

Even the dreaded Abacha no spill blood like this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen: Oyedepo Describes Buhari’s Government As "Bloodthirsty" by Gfskw: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? / "We Won’t Allow Anyone Hold Nigeria To Ransom" - Osinbajo / R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.