Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,463 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (81298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chamotex(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2011
I remember Nateevs saying a while ago that he will eat shiite if Arsenal beat Chelsea.
Thank goodness Baba Suwe is still at the NDLEA office grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by edoyad(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2011
chamotex:

I remember Nateevs saying a while ago that he will eat shiite if Arsenal beat Chelsea.
Thank goodness Baba Suwe is still at the NDLEA office grin grin grin

grin grin grin High on sheet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2011
coogar:

nothing is wrong with that team
chelsea lost because they refused to take the chances offered to them by the neurotic arsenal defence.

sturridge needs football lessons on how to be a team player.
Oya coogar,
Since there is nothing wrong with this Chelsea team aside from Sturridge(ignoring how toothless&ball-less folks like Torres is in general and the shoddy defending by a side that hasn't kept a clean sheet all through the EPL season as evident by the the shambolic defensive display heightened by Terry falling flat on his face and Walcott rising from sleep to score),tell the Chelsea fans what youve been peddling on the United thread;that the reason they lost to Arsenal was because they were tired from the Carling Cup tie at Everton.
It should be interesting,their response.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
StarBoard:

Oya coogar,
Since there is nothing wrong with this Chelsea team aside from Sturridge(ignoring how toothless&ball-less folks like Torres is in general and the shoddy defending by a side that hasn't kept a clean sheet all through the EPL season as evident by the the shambolic defensive display heightened by Terry falling flat on his face and Walcott rising from sleep to score),tell the Chelsea fans what youve been peddling on the United thread;that the reason they lost to Arsenal was because they were tired from the Carling Cup tie at Everton.
It should be interesting,their response.

i am not dayokanu, ritchboy or any of those herbs who bed-hops threads to post the same shyte.
chelsea fans are not paraplegics. they visit the united thread. they must have seen what i wrote about chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2011
^^

So you concentrate your shyte on one thread only?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2011
dayokanu:

^^

So you concentrate your shyte on one thread only?

unlike you who shyte everywhere and have your whole butt covered in shyte!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 01, 2011
coogar:

i am not dayokanu, ritchboy or any of those herbs who bed-hops threads to post the same shyte.
chelsea fans are not paraplegics. they visit the united thread. they must have seen what i wrote about chelsea.
Ol boy,no need to cop-out weakly.I thought you were defiant.
They won't respond to that your tired theory is because it's simply embarrassing to them to even think about using it.
So you don't post the same on different threads.No need to act sanctimonious.The same person who tells everyone that there's nothing wrong with Chelsea everywhere you go suddenly realizes he doesn't Shyt in every toilet bowl.
Quit acting like nateevs.We can only stomach one of his type on this forum
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2011
^^^You guys rock! I'm actually laughing. grin

Meanwhile Newcastle moved up to third.

Will there be a response from the team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
StarBoard:

Ol boy,no need to cop-out weakly.I thought you were defiant.
They won't respond to that your tired theory is because it's simply embarrassing to them to even think about using it.

intelligent chelsea fans know what went wrong - but reprobates like yourself and others who post nonsense just for the fun of it will stick to the fact that chelsea just became shyte overnight. if chelsea are so shyte like you and your co-reprobates want us to believe - why are they 4th on the table and arsenal are nowhere near them?

So you don't post the same  on different threads.No need to act sanctimonious.

i don't. it's called trolling.
you don't need to make one point and spread it in every thread to be heard.
no member is restricted to a single thread. i have said my mind on the man utd thread about the london derby and that's final.
if you are looking for simpletons like yourself, call dayokanu and start a fiesta!

The same person who tells everyone that there's nothing wrong with Chelsea everywhere you go suddenly realizes he doesn't Shyt in every toilet bowl.

what has this gotta do with the discussion.
how does this affect the price of fish? you are beginning to skip like a damaged lens of a cd player.

Quit acting like nateevs.We can only stomach one of his type on this forum

i think a roach peed in your tea this week.
your condition is getting worse by the day. so coogar is now acting like nateevs? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
Another 'shepe keeping' performance by Torres today, giving the ball away at every opportunity. Even the small form he was showing has disappeared. Maybe its because Sturridge and Mata didnt start the game. cheesy

Commentator giving AVB stick for keeping Torres on the pitch and taking off Anelka. Another poor performance from the Portuguese Kevin Keegan.

Chelsea usually go into freefall in November. We needed the win so we dont get that 'November feeling' again. Lets hope the Portuguese Kevin Keegan has not moved our seasonal November wobble forward to October.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
So where is Nateevs and his stats sheet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by diggz: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2011
@ Nateevs, If u ever mention Torres name and DD name @ d same time ehn!!!! Walahi, I go send boko haram to U Mscheeeew. @ Ibime, remember d last time we talked about bosingwa here? With bosingwa we go win nuffin. That guy is d shyte it sef. AVB kindly draft d wanka called bosingwa forward,I beg U.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2011
Well er, Torres had an assist, no? smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by diggz: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2011
@ FBS, with Torres in dat game yesterday,we were down to 10men cos he(Torres) was keeping d shape as usual by not bin in d game @ all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by slimshay(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
A-40:

Edumare must punish that camera man that didnt show the banner of "JT Captain. Leader. Legend" after Terry's slip
Lol you of all people should know Theo is Ashley Cole's Lord and Master he fears him more than Ronaldo de Lima, Cristiano Ronaldo and even Messi

Ibime:

Walcott would be judged in tight games, not in games where he can run unchallenged from the halfway line.

Make una see Ibime dey shift goalpost. 2 games in a row now he is shyting on Assh0l£ Cole, you are mentioning unchallenged. . . . . like he went unchalleneged through 5 blue shirts to score uhn? Abeg, Cashley is Walcott's binsh!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
u mean this guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
Thank God for little mercies.  imagine this thread is now even less active than the bayern munschit thread shocked shocked shocked  the last time a chav posted here was 2 days ago! 
Nateevs is MIA since the weekend  grin grin grin grin

peace and quiet. lovely. meanwhile troubled times at the Bridge wherever you look and it's a tough call at present to determine whether Chelsea are currently at their worst on the pitch or off it. Two successive league defeats and a Champions League draw to a side previously without a goal in the competition versus a failure to build a new bridge, allegations of racist remarks by their captain, and braindead WUMing idiocy from their supporters.

long may this continue.  i predict a sudden upsurge in the number of Citeh fans soon. all these harlots that reside here are due to move to the next glory hunting club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dyabman(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
keep whining
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
Another Miss from Fernando Torres.

Does Cheslea still pay this guy?

That miss in the 92nd minute shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its better to play with 8men than have Torres on the field
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
OMG!. . . . Torres just missed over the bar from 3 yards out. . . . a miss just as bad as his miss against Manure. . . . dude must be mentally fragile. . . one bad game against Arsenal and he loses his confidence completely. . . . thats not the kinda striker you rely on on a weekly basis.

Anyway, poor performance but decent result. . . the kinda result you need when confidence is low. . . at least we get a clean sheet for the first time in ages.

Lampard saves AVB's hide once again. A fool will always live to recognise his folly. Mr AVB eye suppose done open by now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by SamMilla1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
i m kinda wondering when chelsea fans here will change usernames and head to man city thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
abi oooo

not to worry, very soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by AndreUweh(m): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2011
Ibime:

OMG!. . . . Torres just missed over the bar from 3 yards out. . . . a miss just as bad as his miss against Manure. . . . dude must be mentally fragile. . . one bad game against Arsenal and he loses his confidence completely. . . . thats not the kinda striker you rely on on a weekly basis.

Anyway, poor performance but decent result. . . the kinda result you need when confidence is low. . . at least we get a clean sheet for the first time in ages.

Lampard saves AVB's hide once again. A fool will always live to recognise his folly. Mr AVB eye suppose done open by now.
Ibime nwannem, which one you no dey. During Carlo's reign, you were constantly asking 'una never sack, when una go sack', now Carlo is gone. Let's hope you don't start that comedy again with AVB. Biko take it easy, it shall be well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 195(f): 12:54am On Nov 06, 2011
Sam Milla:

i m kinda wondering when chelsea fans here will change usernames and head to man city thread.

undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
Me thinks winning the Epl is going to be impossible this season.
Just when we thought Torres was back in form. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2011
Sam Milla:

So funny i forgot to laff. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2011
heheeue, lalaboi u don reappear? na wah o.

how was the sojourn under the bed? u tired of hiding?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2011
4llerbuntu:

heheeue, lalaboi u don reappear? na wah o.

how was the sojourn under the bed? u tired of hiding?

Who's Hiding?

Most of you assanal wankers were nowhere to be found at the begining of the season. They eventually put up a good run of wins and u think that gives you right to come and talk crap here? . . . remember say you still havnt won anything is 6yrs and you are also in danger of not even qualifying for UCL this time, Good runs dont last for ever, UTD and Chelsea fans know that but you dont. . grin

Get outta here son!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2011
Lalboi dey vex grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mukina2: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2011
seriously people where is Nateevs? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Wordsmith(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2011
^ he overdosed on the akpako L'Arse knacked shekpe fc,

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100)

Bayern Munich Fans / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.