Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (81248 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
coogar:

it's torres' fault, isn't it?

What about Torres doing his part upfront .

Losses the ball again on the 92 minute to Kolscieny
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2011
I wonder what excuse AVB and his retinue of deeek sorkers on NL will give this time.

This guy is crap!

5 goals conceded to the worst Arsenal team in living memory at Stamford Bridge!

Since this AVB dude came in, Ive been happy with some of his decisions, but all in all, the dude has been weighed and been found WANTING!

From scandalous defending to promoting the likes of Bosingwa to first-teamers, backing eediots like Ramires and sidelining Lampard (who proved him wrong) to ridiculous high-line of defence which gives me heart attack every game. Not to mention sidelining Anelka and Alex who are better than most of the crap on the field.

The only decent thing AVB has done so far is return Torres to some modicum of form. . . but Sturridge and Anelka are still better!

If this dude did not have 4 years on his contract, I say SACK THE EEDIOT NOW!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mukina2: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2011
HOW MARKET? grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
O boiy. . . na our turn today! grin

If we cant beat this yeye arsenal team and let them score 5 at stamford bridge we shouldn't expect NADA this season,

Shitty defence! mofo striker in Torres. We deserved to loose!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2011
I love how you include Arsenal on the list. Biggest win of the season, mark my words. - Nateevs

grin grin grin More like BIGGEST DEFEAT OF THE SEASON! grin grin grin

Debo always warns this scallywag called Lateef not to count his chicks before they hatch but he remains unrepentant cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mukina2: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2011
ritchboy:

I love how you include Arsenal on the list. Biggest win of the season, mark my words. - Nateevs

Debo always warns this scallywag called Lateef not to count his chicks before they hatch but he remains unrepentant cheesy
hell kitchen you badddddddt grin grin grin

where is switch47 na? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2011
lalaboi:

O boiy. . . na our turn today! grin

If we cant beat this yeye arsenal team and let them score 5 at stamford bridge we shouldn't expect NADA this season,  

Shitty defence! mofo striker in Torres. We deserved to loose!

Its on record how Didier Drogba made Arsenal his binchess

Now a new striker is in the house Fernando Torres the shape keeper.

And Chelseas fine ride in the last 3 games came to a halt even the one they went 2 men down wasnt this bad

And this was against the worst Arsenal ever

Torres raus!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2011
ritchboy:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2011
AVB scorecard = F-

Eeediot manager, taking off Sturridge and leaving wasteman Torres on the pitch.

Most useless manager in the Abramovic era so far.

4 weeks ago, he thought Lamps was surplus to requirements, now Lamps is his top scorer and top assist maker.

Eediot always giving Bosingwa starting shirt when Bosingwa is every wingers biaaatch!

Lets not even talk of Ramires.

The fool wants to eat his cake and have it. I will say it again like I've been saying all season - AVB, if you want to play ridiculous high-line, you must drop Mikel and Terry and replace them with pacy players (Luiz and Alex) otherwise everybody will pierce your incompetent offside trap! WASTEMAN!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2011
Talking of offside traps. . . It even looked like the whole backline didn't know what they wer doing. . . Arsenal forwards kept beating it like it was a koboko session!. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2011
ritchboy:

Nateevs thinks he's smarter than everybody on NL sports section.
Sometimes I wish he'd just be a little humble.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by drexon104: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2011
Chelsea scored a good goal but, it doesn't Mata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
StarBoard:

Nateevs thinks he's smarter than everybody on NL sports section.
Sometimes I wish he'd just be a little humble.

Lol Thats because most times he keeps to the Chelsea thread where few people would challenge him.

In the last few weeks he has been found out to be a guffanti and I promised him I would pay more attention to this thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by chamotex(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2011
No one should ever take Lateef serious . . . Ritchboy knows what I'm talking about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by RuuDie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2011
I don't think Torres did much wrong. . . . .Sturridge was the bigger culprit in terms of wastefulness - 10mins in and Chelsea shoulda been like 3 goals up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Babamide(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2011
Torres, Sturridge, Bosingwa, Malouda, Lukaku. Where did we get this bunch of mediocre? Their total signing on fee is enough to sign the team arsenal fielded today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
Lots of peeps giving Sturridge stick online but I wont blame Sturridge. He's a striker not a winger. Every time he makes a dribble, he almost loses the ball. His play is too loose and he is not protective of the ball like a real winger or midfielder.

He should play as a point man and let Anelka take the right wing. Chelsea has no right-winger as good as Anelka. Sturridge is just being moved to the wing to accomodate Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by ritchboy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
Malouda with another gift to Arsenal today after he dashed Walcott the ball at the Emirates last season for the third goal. He should be investigated!

Speaking of Theo, how many goals is that against Chelsea now? Could he be Arsenal's answer to Drogba? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by edoyad(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2011
All of a sudden the Chelsea team has become rubbish abi ? Keep watching as we turn the premiership into a rubbish league cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by olodo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2011
Rule 1, Be carefull not to laugh at 8-2 because you might be spanked 3-5. grin grin grin grin

babaolowo is looking for a replacement for AVB kia kia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by HNIC(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2011
In other news. . .

John Terry in new race issue, just that this race was against Robin van Persie grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2011
C H 3 L 5 E A, What's The Mata Yu Look Terry[b]Five[/b]d? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2011
By Richard Clarke at Stamford Bridge

Arsenal are back – emphatically, completely, utterly.

Arsène Wenger’s side snatched a stunning 5-3 comeback win at Stamford Bridge on Saturday with Robin van Persie grabbing a sumptuous hat-trick.

Chelsea led at the break as goals from Frank Lampard and John Terry sandwiched a well-crafted strike by the Dutchman.

However the second half would belong to one man and one team.

Andre Santos and Theo Walcott turned the scoreline around before the hour. After Juan Mata equalised, Van Persie confirmed the points with a breakway goal after Terry slipped five minutes from time

In injury time, Van Persie completed this huge injection of confidence by thumping a fifth goal past Petr Cech. It was his 28th in 29 Premier League games in 2011.

This was a huge test of character for Wenger’s side and they passed with flying colours. The Emirates Stadium side have won nine of their last 10 fixtures and, crucially, now have a marquee scalp within that run.

This was the result everyone at the Club has been waiting for.

Hopefully Arsenal's season can kick on from here.

Ahead of the game, Wenger’s main decision concerned the right-back position. With Thomas Vermaelen returning from injury, there were now options. However, the manager decided to retain the back four – and indeed the entire XI - from the 3-1 win over Stoke a week earlier. Djourou was on the right, the Belgian began on the bench.

Going into the game, Arsenal’s form had been as bright as the sunshine that drenched Stamford Bridge for this lunchtime kick-off.

A solid run had put them in the top seven, the Quarter-Finals of the Carling Cup and top of their Champions League group.

However, as the manager acknowledged when speaking to Arsenal Player earlier in the week, this would be a proper test.

The opening minutes proved just how much.

Within seconds of the whistle, Ashley Cole got beyond Djourou on the left and squared for Fernando Torres, who fired wide when he should have scored.

Inside the first couple of minutes, Cole and Daniel Sturridge would escape into dangerous positions on either flank but their crosses did not find their intended targets.

Arsenal were struggling to settle and would not properly find their feet until they carved out a couple of chances just before the quarter-hour.

In the 12th minute, Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta combined in midfield to set Walcott haring down the right. His cross was inviting but Gervinho slid his shot beyond the far post. A glaring miss.

Seconds later, there was another superb opportunity. But this time, Walcott’s cross reared up on Van Persie and the Dutchman hoisted in over the bar at the far post.

But just as it seemed that Arsenal had turned the tide, Chelsea snatched the lead.

Mata’s early cross from the right wing caught out the visiting defence and Lampard pulled away from his marker before steering in his header.

In the circumstances it was a bitter blow and Chelsea looked to take advantage.

On the half-hour Sturridge stormed through to go one-on-one with Szczesny. Fortunately for Arsenal, he flicked his shot beyond the far post.

This was turning out to be a curious game – one with huge pace, minimal midfield control and a raft of spurned chances. So perhaps we should not have been surprised that Arsenal equalised when they looked at their weakest. Though it was a wonderfully-crafted goal.

Ramsey’s pass sent Gervinho scurrying through the heart of the Chelsea defence. When he came face-to-face with Cech the Ivorian cut the ball back for Van Persie to turn home.

The home side might have regained the lead immediately when Sturridge darted inside and Ramires converted at the near post. The offside was both rightly-raised and a relief.

However, it seemed that Arsenal had ridden a rough start and would go into half-time all-square.

But this was never a game open to prediction.

In injury time, Ramsey conceded a corner which Lampard whipped in. Terry bundled home the ball from close range.

Arsenal might have restored parity twice within 55 seconds of the restart. Van Persie’s shot was kicked away by Cech and then Ramsey lifted his effort over the bar from close range.

The visitors’ optimistic start was rewarded a couple of minutes later when Song spread the ball wide to the marauding Santos, who drove a low shot through the legs of Cech and into the net.

Szczesny clattered Cole shortly afterwards as the former Arsenal left-back went through on the left. As there was a covering defender and the tackle was outside the area, the keeper got away with a yellow card and free-kick, which he dealt with himself.

But overall, the visitors had been a different side after break – incisive and determined.

In the 55th minute, their third goal would prove it.

Walcott collected on the right-hand side and drove inside. He stumbled and the Chelsea defence hesitated expecting a whistle. It did not come so, quick as a flash, Walcott picked himself up, weaved inbetween a couple of defenders and fired home his fourth goal of the campaign.

It was just what Arsenal needed and, on the second-half salvo, utterly deserved.

In the 15 minutes that followed Chelsea would pour on the pressure – but created very little. In fact, Ramsey came closest to scoring with quarter of hour remaining but hooked his effort wide.

Wenger made changes with defence in mind – Carl Jenkinson for Djourou, Tomas Rosicky for Walcott – as Arsenal looked towards the final whistle.

However, almost immediately, Chelsea equalised. The long-range strike from Mata was wonderful and well-placed. However, in the immediate build-up Santos had been bumped off the ball by substitute Romelu Lukaku.

It was less than Arsenal were worth this afternoon and, with only 10 minutes left, threatened to steal back two points - but today the visitors would not be denied.

With five minutes left, Van Persie raced on to Terry’s slip, rounded the keeper and restored the lead.

Then, in injury time, he rifled a rasping shot past Cech to make it five.

At full time, the Arsenal team ran arm-in-arm to celebrate in front of their supporters.

This was a famous win, a crucial win, a timely win.

And Arsenal will be all the better for it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by edoyad(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2011
HNIC:

In other news. . .

John Terry in new race issue, just that this race was against Robin van Persie grin

this one got me i swear grin grin . But to be honest the problem was Malouda's pass not KKK's pace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ibime:

Lots of peeps giving Sturridge stick online but I wont blame Sturridge. He's a striker not a winger. Every time he makes a dribble, he almost loses the ball. His play is too loose and he is not protective of the ball like a real winger or midfielder.

He should play as a point man and let Anelka take the right wing. Chelsea has no right-winger as good as Anelka. Sturridge is just being moved to the wing to accomodate Torres.

sturridge cost chelsea the game in my opinion. looking at the chances created, chelsea should have been out of sight but sturridge felt he was a superman. for arsenal's conversion rate to be better than chelsea's at the bridge is a testament to sturridge's profligacy in front of goal. chances after chances when a simple pass to a teammate would have sufficed. he should learn from gervinho!

when a good team is on top of their opponents, they have to score goals. when chelsea were on top, they failed to make it count. when arsenal were on top in the 2nd half, they took their opportunities very well. it became end to end at the death and arsenal were worthy winners. chelsea were particularly poor in the final third and the defence was mehhh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2011
coogar:

sturridge cost chelsea the game in my opinion. looking at the chances created, chelsea should have been out of sight but sturridge felt he was a superman. for arsenal's conversion rate to be better than chelsea's at the bridge is a testament to sturridge's profligacy in front of goal. chances after chances when a simple pass to a teammate would have sufficed. he should learn from gervinho!

Where was Torres when Sturridge was copping these chances? Was he left behind when his teammates were running behind Gaynners defence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by MeGaStReEt: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2011
Sturridge should be playing only Carling and FA cup. Useless is his middle name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by slimshay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2011
KKK. . . .bwahahahaha, Ed you no well.

Shekpe I come in piss o. grin First time Chelsh-i-t conceding five goals since ya'll were created in 2005. Good run boiz grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2011
Just like i always say, Chelsea is a tiny club trying to use money to buy glory and it is not going to cxhange the fact that the blues succk!!  enjoy! 

After conceding[b] FIVE [/b]  at home you guys should know that you are FINISHED right from the start. all hope is lost for chelsea. Abramovich will soon dismantle and sell Chelsea like cray fish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mukina2: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2011
HNIC:

In other news. . .

John Terry in new race issue,  just that this race was against Robin van Persie grin

grin grin grin grin

edoyad:

this one got me i swear grin grin . But to be honest the problem was Malouda's pass not KKK's pace
grin grin grin grin

switch47:

C H 3 L 5 E A, What's The Mata Yu Look Terry[b]Five[/b]d?    grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

someone should check on grandma bluediva grin grin and its unlike nateevs to be offline on chelsea match day grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by mukina2: 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2011
just saw this one

How many times did the "VAN" pass the "Cech-point" today? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by switch47(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2011
mukina2:

just saw this one

How many times did the "VAN" pass the "Cech-point" today?  grin grin grin
  Classic  hehehehhehehehehehehehe  grin grin grin grin grin   Mukina cech my Facebook profile am wearing the Arsenal jersey and smile with a wonderful arsenal grin!   my poo is blue.

still waiting for a complete Chelsea disaster when Abramovich will sack the whole team and sell them off like the crap they are, sure road to lower division.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (100)

Bayern Munich Fans / UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.