Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] (6670 Views)

MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos) / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
ibkonekt:
men rarely say no to sex 95% of the time, but men say NO to relationship and commitment 95% of the time. if you want to hear a man say no just propose marriage or commitment.
I hope you understand the fact that if i say NO to marriage in this age, i'm actually wise?
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

True. I’ve noticed how their behaviors suddenly changes around women. It’s like they suddenly come alive and want to please her by all means
SIMPITUDE!! You are better than that!
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
CaveAdullam:

This is a perfect game.

These women want men to neglect their sexual opportunities by holding them to a higher moral standard while exploiting them concurrently.

"Yes, sex is not a big deal, Men shouldn't fall for this sexual scam"... but stealthily, they are sipping these same men and fvcking hoodlums and bad boys in the the creeks and corners.

Sexual discipline is of utmost importance for both men and women, but all these harangue by women concerning men and sex is a perfect game of manipulation. Sex is a tool for manipulations, Men must be keen because if not they'll be exploited over and over again.

Thanks.
I like you for your deepness, you are completely aware of the game! Do not slack pls, for a slacker is worse than a complete simp.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Terrence99: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Guys, learn to turn women down, you'll be amazed and amused at how they handle rejection. Very selfish beings.
I regularly ignore these girls, blank them and cut them off. The more I do that, the harder they try to get across to me. I told one that I don't need sex from her because I can get that anywhere. Till today, she still tries to get me to bed her but it's not going to happen. Fine girl driving a clean Hyundai but no sense. Very arrogant thing.

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Terrence99:
Guys, learn to turn women down, you'll be amazed and amused at how they handle rejection. Very selfish beings.
I regularly ignore these girls, blank them and cut them off. The more I do that, the harder they try to get across to me. I told one that I don't need sex from her because I can get that anywhere. Till today, she still tries to get me to bed her but it's not going to happen. Fine girl driving a clean Hyundai but no sense. Very arrogant thing.
Scarcity promotes value!
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by COOL10(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Terrence99:

Nice one... Is she vocal about wanting you to bed her or she just shows you green light?
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
COOL10:

Nice one... Is she vocal about wanting you to bed her or she just shows you green light?
grin
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by COOL10(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin

Lol, I'm just being curious here because I know what indifference does to a woman's psyche. I'm eager to know how far she has gone/is willing to go in order to get his attention.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
COOL10:

Lol, I'm just being curious here because I know what indifference does to a woman's psyche. I'm eager to know how far she has gone/is willing to go in order to get his attention.
I'm pretty sure it would be of high demand, like i said earlier SCARCITY PROMOTES VALUE!
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Terrence99: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
COOL10:

Not only green light, She came out told me verbally that I've been avoiding having sex with her, that is she smelling to me. Saying that I don't value her, that I don't know the worth of what I have.
But I won't lie, she's sexually attractive but I'm just holding back because she thinks the world revolves around her.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Terrence99:

Not only green light, She came out told me verbally that I've been avoiding having sex with her, that is she smelling to me. Saying that I don't value her, that I don't know the worth of what I have.
But I won't lie, she's sexually attractive but I'm just holding back because she thinks the world revolves around her.
Keep giving her this attitude, she will never mess with you.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
A man's ego is very important. Say no to a girl and be called gay by your friends. grin

If you're not gay, should you be concerned when called one? If yes, why the insecurity?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by neyoohhh: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigerian bitches ain't shit.

Not fine (averages), egotistical, greedy, uncaring, fake, selfish, cheap whores.

Don't be a simp.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by COOL10(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Terrence99:

She must be shocked to her bone marrow that her pussy has no power over you. Great job man cool
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Alitair(m): 6:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I prefer the green light thing from a girl than she asking me to fuk her.
If she does ask me,the first thing that will come to my mind is whether she want to infect me with HIV or AIDS.But,you see that seduction by wearing those transparent night gown and let me be seeing those perky breasts and lingerie,or wearing a white singlet and let those big bobbie with pointed nipplea be bouncing when she walks,I go fall sharp sharp.One last thing is that,she must have those qualities that can make John Thomas not respect itself when it sight those yummies.No be all woman wey naked dey look attractive.

Can someone give this guy a Red pill already?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Alitair:

Can someone give this guy a chill bottle of champagne already?
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Joysticks:
I prefer the green light thing from a girl than she asking me to fuk her.
If she does ask me,the first thing that will come to my mind is whether she want to infect me with HIV or AIDS.But,you see that seduction by wearing those transparent night gown and let me be seeing those perky breasts and lingerie,or wearing a white singlet and let those big bobbie with pointed nipplea be bouncing when she walks,I go fall sharp sharp.One last thing is that,she must have those qualities that can make John Thomas not respect itself when it sight those yummies.No be all woman wey naked dey look attractive.
what the fūck is this

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Terrence99:

Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Palazee(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Thanks for creating a thread on this

TRP is golden
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Palazee:
what the fun is this
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm in the convent so I can't relate with the OP line of thought.

But after a second thought, I think most niggas might need to Google 'transmutation', 'celibacy', and some other MGTOW and monks terms. Increasingly, sex as a topic and an act is looking overflogged.
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Lamanii22(f): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
But konji will not allow it grin
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lamanii22:
But konji will not allow it grin
I know right It seems like for us to fully defeat SIMPitude, we have to first of all eradicate the urge for sex undecided
Re: MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] by Lamanii22(f): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I know right It seems like for us to fully defeat SIMPitude, we have to first of all eradicate the urge for sex undecided

Yes... Y'all need to....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stand Black Americans / Pics Of Pretty Girls Making Ugly Faces That You Won't Believe Came... / Am I Being Stupid Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.