Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) (52834 Views)

Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me' / Bbnaija White Money Requested African Food In Dubai See What He Got (video) / Kolawole Ajeyemi Trolls Toyin Abraham With What I Ordered And What I Got Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Gilgil: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
smasher1:

How much is a cow? The money there is in excess of N10m. Perhaps around 20m. It's much though.

If you have counted these kinds of money before, you will know its not up to 10M Naira.
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by wallstreetnews: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
Tiwa Savage visit Big brother house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or3lLLsnj0I
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by shegun4sur: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.

Abeg where God tell you say him de
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by shegun4sur: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
I think "he" is called a "she" these days.

Bobrisky is the typical example that men and women are not equal because it took Bobrisky his masculinity to dominate women in their world.
Just look at the Nigerian Olosho world, Bobrisky reigns supreme there. He is the king of Slay Queens

grin cool grin
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by shegun4sur: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
WibusJaga:

Happy Birthday Bobrisky.
Unfortunately your father was not happy on his own birthday because of you.

Mind your business abeg
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by hansomb: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Despite the "Hate" and "condemnation" that people show this Bobrisky, he keeps going from strength to strength.

I wish him well.
which stupid strength are you talking about ?

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by DEROX: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Naira notes. Lol grin
The Obi Cubana Challenge failed woefully!!!

All these useless notes no reach price of 20 of Cubana's cows. Las las na bleaching cream and pampers go finish am.

Afonja will always copy but can never ever surpass an Nwafor.
osu idiot, like say your obi cubana get otedola or adenuga kind of money anyway as a Igbo i dont expect less grin grin empty chestbeating
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:49am On Sep 03, 2021
NGpatriot:
I love Bobrisky...

Happy Birthday..

grin grin

No wonder you support Buhari
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by smasher1(m): 1:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Gilgil:

If you have counted these kinds of money before, you will know its not up to 10M Naira.

I don't need to count. The 500 bundle in nylon on the chair is 2m. The packets of notes on the chair is about 1m. The notes sprayed are mainly 500 notes. It's easy to see that, it's above 10m.

1 Like

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2021
He no go better for these people
MsFaith:
I'm still amazed at who and who are giving bobrisky this money. I heard some people comfortably organized Wasiu Ayinde, the most expensive local musician to his birthday party. Who are these people?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Tyranny:
[s]I know someday all transgender individuals will have the freedom to be who they are, no matter what. And they won't have to face the cruel judgments of society. They can just live their lives and be treated and respected like everybody else.

Enjoy Bob![/s]
cheesy

pevert
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by DaInferno(m): 4:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Tyranny:
I know someday all transgender individuals will have the freedom to be who they are, no matter what. And they won't have to face the cruel judgments of society. They can just live their lives and be treated and respected like everybody else.

Enjoy Bob!
cheesy
die it
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Powerfly(f): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2021
MITCHELL96:
grin grin I use to wonder, do all these transgender and male Barbie people ever sat themselves down and ask this question "WHAT IF I DIE TODAY? OR WHAT IF GOD COMES TODAY" when they know deep down what they doing ain't right, just because of money, see how money has blinded them

Lord knows.

I also use to wonder, does all the fornicators, liars, footballers, circular musicians and actors and politicians including fake pastors and church hypocrites ever sat themselves down to ask this question ' what if I die or Jesus comes today? '
When they know deep down that the Bible says " all unrighteousness is SIN before God and that No sinner shall inherit the kingdom of God.. I wonder if they think it is only Kidnappers, gays and murderers that'll end up in hell. Just because of money and lust, they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to God's warning to repent. sad angry shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by usedcardealerph(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2021
$1 rain....forcing self to be relevant. Why am commenting on this. <Waive>

Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Lord knows.

Have u ever asked yourself this pertinent question...WHY DO I THINK EVERYONE GIVES TWO bleeps ABOUT MY GOD?

If u ask such questions,it will reduce your wondering mind.....
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by kelly72: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Despite the "Hate" and "condemnation" that people show this Bobrisky, he keeps going from strength to strength.

I wish him well.

There is a part of life that isn't money. You haven't noticed?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Agozie48: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2021
AureliusWolf:
This cretin gifted himself the money, the bloody faģgot is always trying too hard to be noticed and talked about.
Tueh. Disgusting piece of §hit.

At least She is more richer and more popular than you. How many followers do you have on Instagram or on Facebook,?

Have people paid you millions before to advertise their products? I think you need to sit this one out. Bobrisky we stan. If it pain you go and make money
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Agozie48: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Powerfly:

I also use to wonder, does all the fornicators, liars, footballers, circular musicians and actors and politicians including fake pastors and church hypocrites ever sat themselves down to ask this question ' what if I die or Jesus comes today? '
When they know deep down that the Bible says " all unrighteousness is SIN before God and that No sinner shall inherit the kingdom of God.. I wonder if they think it is only Kidnappers, gays and murderers that'll end up in hell. Just because of money and lust, they turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to God's warning to repent. sad angry shocked cheesy

Don't mind them Sinners Judging their fellow sinners
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by MITCHELL96: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Powerfly:

True grin grin no matter your profession, whatever you do that's not godly is a sin, so it's the grace we're looking for, nobody is holy btw
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Omookunnimi(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I wish him well.

From hell to hell you mean?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2021
WHO ARE THOSE SATANIST PROMOTING THIS NONSENSE AND NAUSEOUS BEHAVIOUR?
Re: 30th Birthday: The Dollars & Naira Bobrisky Got (Video) by Powerfly(f): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
MITCHELL96:

True grin grin no matter your profession, whatever you do that's not godly is a sin, so it's the grace we're looking for, nobody is holy btw

Nobody is holy is a lie from the pit of hell...the Bible say he that doeth righteousness is righteous..and he that sinneth is if the devil.
I knew deep down that you were just using Bible to condemn this post not because you're sure of heaven but fro your homophobia... grin cheesy
I don catch you Las las sad shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / "In the Mouth of 2 or 3 Witnesses the Truth Is Established" - Pastor Biodun / Peter Okoye Defends Kaffy Over Sexy Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.