Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt (44102 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by MITCHELL96: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.

Words From somebody that doesn't even have food to eat tomorrow, Alaye, stop hating, you can't curse whom GOD has blessed, channel your hate and energy to Buhari or somewhere that it's needed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by ilovebole(f): 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cavani is such a loyal guy... I admire him.

I hope Ronaldo will make up for these sacrifices with plenty goals smiley smiley smiley

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by pickatyoubackup: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.

Don't be this bitter in real life, else we go send Jim iyke to come treat ur fvck up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Sam2310(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I know that this Glory Hunter must coarse the board to give him number 7!!!

Bros Cavani no think am!!!!

One of the reason why Messi is greater and more matured than Ronaldo!!!
wait make messi go back to Barcelona first to decide.
for now, abeg lipsrsealed
No be everything u go compare, the matter on ground dey different.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Godbless3(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
This guy is a selfish bastard and a self centre person and now confirm manure united is the most foolish club on earth.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by JesseJo: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

Drug abuse kills!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by JesseJo: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

Real Madrid is the most Successful Club in Spain and the world.

Juventus is the most successful club in Italy.

Man-United is the most successful club in England.

Where then Is the challenge his fans always shout about?

Messi haven't been in any most successful club, yet doing wonders.
for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

It's Good to choose your Goat as a wise man.

With this, I hope I have been able to change your mind to accept the real Goat.

Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo

Name one club that isn't in the league of the ones you mentioned, that can pay his salary.

Or would you quit your job as a Director in a top bank in Nigeria to join a micro finance bank and let go of your huge fat salary and other emoluments because you want to prove to some clowns that you are a super banker?

14 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Michaelpsych: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
U re not feeling fyn,so barca is not a successful club,psg is not a succesful club,why didnt messi go to leed united? quote author=SenatePresdo post=105434901]If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by udoka55555: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sometimes I wonder how people thinks,

Someone hàve achieved international recognitions but a chimp here in nairaland that is not even recognized in his family will come here to castigate him...

Why the abuse, why the hate?

With all the records he has, you can't still appreciate him when yóu haven't achieved anything in your entire life aside being first or second to comment on nairaland...

When you acknowledge those who have achieved success, you attract success..... being bitter won't help your life....

The level Messi and Ronaldo are in football and the heights and records they have achieved, I don't think any sensible individual will have nothing but deep respect and admiration for them....

It pains me whenever I see riffraff talk bad about them. I don't think you have the right to..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Lovelyperson(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
nymphomaniac:
Real recognizes real.

Gunners for life anyway. Our season starts against Norwich
If Norwish beat una again. Make FA just remove arsenal from PL and replace with another team from the Championship.
3 loses games without scoring one single goal? Arsenal is completely finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Drosonogasta(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

U are Buharistically in nature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by meccuno: 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

haba!! undecided
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by otipoju(m): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
unbitchable:

Na you gan be "Principalities "

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Lemmyler(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
It's not about glory. It's about brand. CR7 is a brand when it comes to marketing and investment

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Sluacoast(m): 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.

Let me asked you one question. Can assnal afford his wages. So definitely he can not play with a club that can not match with his wages. Try again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by SenatePresdo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sluacoast:

Let me asked you one question. Can assnal afford his wages. So definitely he can not play with a club that can not match with his wages. Try again

What do you take arsenal for?

Arsenal is the Fourth richest football club, they can afford it if they so wishes to pay it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by SenatePresdo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Michaelpsych:
U re not feeling fyn,so barca is not a successful club,psg is not a succesful club,why didnt messi go to leed united? quote author=SenatePresdo post=105434901]If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.

I said "MOST".

Dangote is Rich, But Bill Gate is Richer, know the difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by mayortunes(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Okay ooo
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by SonyaSpence: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Guy you better no drink sniper on top Ronaldo matter, cos this your hate dey overheat oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Sluacoast(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

What do you take arsenal for?

Arsenal is the Fourth richest football club, they can afford it if they so wishes to pay it.
There's different between having money and also having the courage to spend it. We have known arsenal for centuries. Even if they've the money to afford the services of Ronaldo. They still wouldn't do that. Arsenal only buy scrap value not qualities grin grin that was how they bought Williams and D. Luiz from us kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by kilisi(m): 12:06am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Let me take you down memory lane....

In 2008, he scored a thumping header (go-ahead goal) against Chelsea.

In 2017, he scored the first goal and second against Juventus.

He has the highest goal in knockout rounds of the champions league.......

No, CR7 is not a fraud!

But I think Messi is a more rounded footballer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Lightorder: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

since I heard of his ManU return, my long buried dislike for him just returned in 7 fold shirt

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by hansomb: 12:08am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

you deserve a wireless slap. Take it

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by geemd434: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

When Ronaldo went to Madrid Raul was already a senior player. Stop your negativity

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Great100000: 12:11am On Sep 03, 2021
udoka55555:
Sometimes I wonder how people thinks,

Someone hàve achieved international recognitions but a chimp here in nairaland that is not even recognized in his family will come here to castigate him...

Why the abuse, why the hate?

With all the records he has, you can't still appreciate him when yóu haven't achieved anything in your entire life aside being first or second to comment on nairaland...

When you acknowledge those who have achieved success, you attract success..... being bitter won't help your life....

The level Messi and Ronaldo are in football and the heights and records they have achieved, I don't think any sensible individual will have nothing but deep respect and admiration for them....

It pains me whenever I see riffraff talk bad about them. I don't think you have the right to..
I swear my brother, and this is getting out hands, I am a Chelsea fan but I respect both CR7 & Leo so much because what they have given us in the football, football should be something to enjoy but people are now taking it personal, people who don't know your existence and you will be arguing blindly, someone even said he swear, imagine just because you want to pass false information and hatred for someone who don't know you, I also read one epistles about CR7 few days ago just he want to show his hatred for CR7 and I was just shaking my head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by BESTScientist1: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Messi fan spotted. Sorry soul

unbitchable:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by goodheart02(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Omo see premium tears... Lol. Cry baby, cry me an ocean. CR7 will always remain a brand

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by coolh3ad(m): 12:25am On Sep 03, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Where Raul Dey today?

"He is the current manager of Real Madrid Castilla, the reserve team of La Liga club Real Madrid. Raúl is considered one of the most important players in the history of Real Madrid and regarded as one of the greatest Spanish players of all-time and also one of the best strikers ever"...You get??

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by kapelvej: 12:37am On Sep 03, 2021
PAWG:
I’m here to read hateful comments
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by goodheart02(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Lightorder:
since I heard of his ManU return, my long buried dislike for him just returned in 7 fold shirt

And he doesn't care if u exist. Whether u commit suicide or not, he'll keep banging in goals. Channel your frustration to the touts that extort u in that ghetto u live.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Clinton911: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection / Ibrahimovic Buys N250m Ferrari SF90 Stradale E.V For His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.