Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt (44084 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by legallyminded: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.

Why are you not unnecessarily pained? grin
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.

Why are you not unnecessarily pained?
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by dollarathe(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Now I know why Nigeria be like dis ! That this came out isn’t enough but some folks liked and shared this ? Ah wahala
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by bewla(m): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

E choke ni
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by imran90(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Why you put my G O A T matta for head like diz nah. Take easy and enjoy greatest football player of all time.
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

Real Madrid is the most Successful Club in Spain and the world.

Juventus is the most successful club in Italy.

Man-United is the most successful club in England.

Where then Is the challenge his fans always shout about?

Messi haven't been in any most successful club, yet doing wonders.
for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

It's Good to choose your Goat as a wise man.

With this, I hope I have been able to change your mind to accept the real Goat.

Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by malvisguy212: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

E PAIN YOU, take panadol make headache no worry you. e choke you. lol

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Emola12(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2021
nymphomaniac:
Real recognizes real.

Gunners for life anyway. Our season starts against Norwich
nah arsenal spend money pass dis summer if dem noh fit beat norwich God go punish dem because me a go carry dem straight winning
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by jidxin(m): 7:07am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

lmaoooo ọmọ ẹ dey pain you sha... The level of bitterness, old fraud yet you and the rest of the world celebrate him

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by kosiebe(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

Shebi you see your life now. Like and share kill you there. Ronaldo the real goat. Get it to your fucking head

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by jidxin(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Messi remained in barca where his star has been fraudulently implanted. Yet he couldn't even performed in international football.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by IamDavid(m): 7:10am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Glad to see you admitting Man utd is the most successful in England. Hater oshi lol
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by jidxin(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

another thing is you don't understand what it means to be successful, you should try and be successful and do away with this your loser and failure mentality, when you are successful only successful people will want to associate with you. Moral lesson try strive to be successful

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by OfficialJayy: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Normally, I would not have replied to this but..

You messi fans are the biggest hypocrites I swear..when it was reported that cristiano was moving to man city, you guys were bashing him for wanting to move to the best team in england and saying he should have gone to man utd/arsenal if he wanted a challenge..now he has gone to man utd, you quickly changed the narrative to moving to the most successful club, mind you this is a club that have not won the league since 2013.. seriously, what do you guys want from cr7 sef?? I really don't get why you messi fans will hate just one particular player like this just because he's a direct competition for Messi

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by joshuaidibia(m): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

You wan use Ronaldo of Raul era compare now? Bro forget your talk, if na now Ronaldo jam Raul for Utd again,Raul go either drop the number or Utd chase am. We all know you're a Messi ass licker. Your Messi wey hide for Copa final if not for Dimaria and emiliano wey help am for final. Your same Messi retired twice and came back. Copa America has to be played three times in 5 years so he can win. Oga you're the chicken without a Republic tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by OfficialJayy: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2021
joshuaidibia:

You wan use Ronaldo of Raul era compare now? Bro forget your talk, if na now Ronaldo jam Raul for Utd again,Raul go either drop the number or Utd chase am. We all know you're a Messi ass licker. Your Messi wey hide for Copa final if not for Dimaria and emiliano wey help am for final. Your same Messi retired twice and came back. Copa America has to be played three times in 5 years so he can win. Oga you're the chicken without a Republic tongue

Nor too loud am bros grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Adakintroy: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Many want Ronaldo to succeed more than Messi. Too many stakes. I don't see what's so special about the number 7. If you want to play ball no be the number de do am. Messi took 30. Shea that go stop him dribbles?

Ronaldo don too cage himself with social consciousness. Him de respond to the social pull. Messi no just care. He knows he is the one to beat. He is the game.

If Ronaldo take another number. Wetin maybe he go affect the brand "cr7". All this things join the push
Ronaldo is a package for markets to sell. Messi is just a footballer. If you like you sell if you don't like don't. That's your business.

I respect Ronaldo a lot. he will be the great by a Mile if there was no Messi.

To be honest people who hate Messi have original hate in their hearts. This one no be football own. That's like hating Jesus Christ.
.the boy does not show off, does not Bragg. For all the success he has attain from teenage he still keep his feet down to the ground. hardly in the news for wrong reason. If not for the fact the world has gotten it's priority messed up. He is the ideal role model.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by joshuaidibia(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You're as disgusting as those admin in Bleacher Sports that went and dug up international goal scorers from female football and say CR7 is now top 10 in international goal scorers. Do you think the state of Utd before Ronaldo came is that great? We all know before the season started the odd for them winning both EPL or UCL is very low. Thank God he didn't go to City, or back to Madrid. Your dwarf went to a famers league. League with no competition. Why didn't he go to Monaco, cos no great player goes to smaller teams when bigger ones are there. You're just dumb. You finish with first class then you want tell your papa say na to sell sachet water for head be Ur dream? If you like quote me, I have 243 mentions on NL I've not opened for ages.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by BrainSanitizer: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I hope you can look at the likes and shares that you asked for?
E shock you abi!!
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Toni19: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Life is all about what you demand of it... Keep arguing but what CR7 has achieved 13 years leaving MUnited... Nigeria and all the wicked politicians never achieved it.. Abi you get constant light for your area?

Leave Messi one and CR7.. They are different set of people.. Penis is different from Dick..
One thick pass the other

SenatePresdo:

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by papae1(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Hahaha numbers don't lie
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by KingWarri: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Take some painkillers, you sure need it brov
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by robinsonnunto: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Ronaldo as market out that shirt no. 7 as a brand with d likes of CR7 (Perfume,hotel, eye glass, clothing line, air way, and lots more). even one of portugal international airport was renamed after him( pestana CR7 AIR PORT). The number is already a brand of which he represents as a person, footballer, ambassador and sole ownership. It wont b good for business if he decides to put on another shirt number. And that it other hand of messi, U Don see messi name any of his businex/brand LM10?

so point of correction. Ronaldo demanding 4 shirt no. 7 in every club he plays is NOT BEING DESPERATE BUT TO SHOWCASE WHAT HE REPRESENTS AS A FOOTBALLER, BRAND AMBASADDOR 2 MAY BUSINES AND HIS BUSINESS.

P.S: STOP BEING SENTIMENTAL, CR7 NA GOAT (111)
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by BrainSanitizer: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2021
joshuaidibia:

Holy Theresa!
This one choke oo!
Thank God say na inside house I still dey read these comments.
My colleagues for ask me whether I don craze.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by emakind(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Dalil8:
G.O.A.T..

18yo Ansu Fati is the new no 10 at Barcelona.

Just wanted to let y'all know, especially those that swore the number would be retired after Messi.
grin

It's against Spanish FA rule to retire a jersey.. Spain no be like England were the worship jersey..
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Sameercarter(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Real Madrid is the most Successful Club in Spain and the world. The likes says it all.

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Awoo88: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2021
This guy is not humble. Messi turned down the number 10 shirt but not Ronaldo.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by imtfans(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

guy he pain u. stop wailing
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Yale9(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Cry cry baby. Keep it up
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by phemmyfour: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2021
2players will suffer in Man U with Ronaldo's return

1. Sancho

2. Greenwood

This I have seen
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Yale9(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Godbless3:
This guy is a selfish bastard and a self centre person and now confirm manure united is the most foolish club on earth.
why are you pained?
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by akin9ja78(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Your stupidity is not from here, PSG nor be wealthy club ba? Eyin eleribu

SenatePresdo:

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Karleb(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

I do hope you are not this saucy in real life.

I do hope this is just trolling and nothing more.

Because I am not understanding again. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Dantala Vanshali Philex, Contortionist With Super Flexible Body / List Of World Footballers Of The Year And Runners-up Since 1956 / David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.