Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt (44096 Views)

Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Ronaldo To Adorn The iconic No 7 Shirt, as Cavani takes No 21 / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Lightorder: 12:45am On Sep 03, 2021
goodheart02:

And he doesn't care if u exist. Whether u commit suicide or not, he'll keep banging in goals. Channel your frustration to the touts that extort u in that ghetto u live.
according to my comment you reacted to ,i already said that I don’t care if he plays ball or stone . The ghetto you brought into your reaction shows you are addressing someone else, not me
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Cmanforall: 12:46am On Sep 03, 2021
ideatoprince18:
I know that this Glory Hunter must coarse the board to give him number 7!!!

Bros Cavani no think am!!!!

One of the reason why Messi is greater and more matured than Ronaldo!!!
Did Neymer offer him the no.10?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by coronavirus19: 12:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Why are you bitter my gee?
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Anigreat: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2021
shocked

So without that No. 7 shirt this Idiotic fraud of a goat cannot perform. Cavani bleeped up big time.

Why won't i love and respect MESSI? tell me, why?

Even when Neymar handover his No. 10 to him, he politely declined, and opted for No. 30 because he knows nothing too special about shirt numbers.

Ronaldo is a fraud fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Anigreat: 12:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Cmanforall:

Did Neymer offer him the no.10?

Big yes bro, and he refused taking.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Shukushaka: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:
I swear, this old fraud is a glory hunter. The only player that ghosted in Euro finals and starts forming coach on the touch line. In Champions league finals, he scored inconsequential goals after his teammates had already done the damage and shamelessly claimed the glory.

Cavani na idiot. When the old fraud came from Manuted, Raul never gave away his No7 to him until he left Madrid. Cavani na Chicken, big boys like Raul will put the old fraud in his pocket.
How did he ghost the Euro finals while he singlehandedly got them out of the group stage. Stop being bitter over another man success.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by GAJIT: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Olarewaju89:
And so... undecided

What do you want us to do with this news na?

If he like let him wear 71 or 17 and that is not our business.

AN ARSENAL FAN SPOTTED
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Anigreat: 12:58am On Sep 03, 2021
udoka55555:
Sometimes I wonder how people thinks,

Someone hàve achieved international recognitions but a chimp here in nairaland that is not even recognized in his family will come here to castigate him...

Why the abuse, why the hate?

With all the records he has, you can't still appreciate him when yóu haven't achieved anything in your entire life aside being first or second to comment on nairaland...

When you acknowledge those who have achieved success, you attract success..... being bitter won't help your life....

The level Messi and Ronaldo are in football and the heights and records they have achieved, I don't think any sensible individual will have nothing but deep respect and admiration for them....

It pains me whenever I see riffraff talk bad about them. I don't think you have the right to..

You lots should stop this hype please. Ronaldo is just lucky, there are alot of people here that can play more than the said Ronaldo, just that here is a failed country na based on who you sabi.
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by igweome: 12:59am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

Real Madrid is the most Successful Club in Spain and the world.

Juventus is the most successful club in Italy.

Man-United is the most successful club in England.

Where then Is the challenge his fans always shout about?

Messi haven't been in any most successful club, yet doing wonders.
for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

It's Good to choose your Goat as a wise man.

With this, I hope I have been able to change your mind to accept the real Goat.

Like for Messi and Share for Ronaldo

Bro u are wrote rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Fran6ixesq(m): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Raul is a club just like Ronaldo, but Cavani isn't.

unbitchable:

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by twodee75: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

So without that No. 7 shirt this Idiotic fraud of a goat cannot perform. Cavani bleeped up big time.

Why won't i love and respect MESSI? tell me, why?

Even when Neymar handover his No. 10 to him, he politely declined, and opted for No. 30 because he knows nothing too special about shirt numbers.

Ronaldo is a fraud fool.

Honestly, Seen need to conduct brain test for some pple before he accept thier registration on this platform.... So u are there when Neymar handed over his No 10 to Leo?
Your comment is out of the content of this discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by igweome: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

U better no kill urself on top ororo matter

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Yansham: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Probably you are a Messi fan.

You can't compare Raul's status in Real Madrid to Cavani's status in Man U.

Raul was a Real Madrid legend and highest goal scorer at the time Ronaldo joined.

So stop making a baseless comparison.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by valoky22(m): 1:19am On Sep 03, 2021
[quoteYou de mind am. author=cue64 post=105434941]why you take am so personal like this? Him steal your wife? [/quote]
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Fairbanks(m): 1:23am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:
If Messi was as Desperate as Ronaldo is for Glory, they would have changed Soccer to Messi.
But even as effortlessly as he plays his game, he's still a thousand miles ahead of CR7.

I thought Ronaldo loves Challenges? Why is he moving from one Most successful club to another? Why didn't he go to Arsenal? grin

for the Records, Barca isn't the most successful club in spain, neither is PSG the most successful Club in France, Marseille is.

Sharappppp! Why didn't your messi choose to join Metz as a French club? u don't make sensible point dude.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by LatentEnergy007: 1:45am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Omo, see how this idiot dey Masturbate for CR7 matter as if dem owe am money. Omo Ale
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by akilo1: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

another arsenal fan is about to take his life
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by mysteryman2014: 1:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Your analysis is not consistent, and real time.

SenatePresdo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by obigold1(m): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

You are pained
Depression loading

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Harrynight(m): 2:01am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

So much Hatred for one person just because he's a superstar and a GOAT,
Take a chill water and be CALMING DOWN bro grin
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by arantess: 2:04am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Walai
Even Di Maria dey vex about this whole jersey number thing, it's just a number and they acting like big deal...you are right about cavani being a sissy too
This is just massaging a proud man's ego nothing more
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by LOVEGINO(m): 2:07am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

jealousy kee u there.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by MotorConnectz(m): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2021
It's not like cavani had a choice
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Opeyemic01: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Lightorder:
since I heard of his ManU return, my long buried dislike for him just returned in 7 fold shirt

You can't like everybody and everybody can't like you. Whether you unearth your buried dislike for him or not, he doesn't change anything about him, I don't think you or your dislike matter to him, I don't matter to him also
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by UncleKoboko: 2:28am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
ideatoprince18:
I know that this Glory Hunter must coarse the board to give him number 7!!!

Bros Cavani no think am!!!!

One of the reason why Messi is greater and more matured than Ronaldo!!!
[/s]
Go and rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by fishbone11(m): 2:37am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Another pained Chelsea fan, eyah sorry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by tradepunter: 2:41am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Go and hug transformer abeg
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Pimine: 2:45am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Aswearugaaad

Lol this nicca! I know you think you smart but it's quite the opposite. Meanwhile you've failed woefully!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by malakaimoscondo: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

how man u take be the most successful in England?what about Liverpool?in Italy what about Milan?

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Diamondplus1805(m): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2021
What a gift
Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Craigbrown4076: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Ignorant much?

Incase you don't know, Ronaldo is a part of the success of each and every club he's been to.

Let that sink in.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Thanks Cavani For Giving Him His Man Utd No 7 Shirt by Kingcalls: 3:23am On Sep 03, 2021
unbitchable:

Cry some more... its gonna be a long season of Painment and depression grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Beckham's Amazing Car Collection / Ibrahimovic Buys N250m Ferrari SF90 Stradale E.V For His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.