Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed (4431 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun / Kalu Reacts After APC Billboards Were Destroyed In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Zooposki(f): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

#controlwomen

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Fatale: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Continue spitting to thy kingdom come
No one CARES grin
newbornmacho:

sad

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

# controlwomen

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Fatale:
grin
Continue spitting to thy kingdom come
No one CARES grin

You care enough to be writing asinine epistles.

Spits

#controlwomen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=105448321][/quote]

Don't waste your time.

Jesus is not ready to side with women in corrupting the world.

Spits

#controlwomen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Fatale: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Cry me a river grin

Continue spitting as usual grin
newbornmacho:

You care enough to be writing asinine epistles.

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fatale:
Cry me a river grin

Continue spitting as usual grin

Spits

#control women
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Modernizer: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Legendforte:
Problem with women is getting out of hand. Apart from sex, women are by nature problematic.

I agree.

Op has a point

2 Likes

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Modernizer:

I personally would accept a woman's contribution if she had one.

For now I only see har...lotry as their contribution to society.

Useless oloshos destroying God's earth.

You see your likes.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by adekolaelect(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Wrong!!!
Wars destroy society. During wars, women are being raped by warring soldiers. Sexual immorality is least problem of the world. Murder, corruption, drug trafficking among others are worse crimes. Nearly all drug syndicates, assassins and heists are men.
It is only irresponsible and foolosh men that are being seduced by women.
when men committed all altrocities listed above they later return to spend the money and energy on women who gain attention of men through their uncultured dress and others. Secondly women are problematic bcs their want is numerous .women contributed 70% to the Imoral of our society through uncultured child upbringing and dressing .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
adekolaelect:
when men committed all altrocities listed above they later return to spend the money and energy on women who gain attention of men through their uncultured dress and others. Secondly women are problematic bcs their want is numerous .women contributed 70% to the Imoral of our society through uncultured child upbringing and dressing .

Men are leaders in most societies. It is misrule by men that leads to anarchy. Many cannot even control themselves , how can they control women?

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by orisa37: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
A courageous effort to chastise Eve, The Disobedient feminine Freak.

3 Likes

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by orisa37: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
A courageous effort to chastise Eve, The Disobedient feminine Freak.

Just a minute, what about Holy MARY, THE MOTHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST? SHE WAS IMMACULATE.

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
adekolaelect:

Excellently put

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by adekolaelect(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Men are leaders in most societies. It is misrule by men that leads to anarchy. Many cannot even control themselves , how can they control women?
yes but uncultured / unwell trained men are the product of women who lost their sense of responsibilities through,claiming equality with men ,less value but money,Imoral dressing . claiming Western,human rite and civilization .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
adekolaelect:
yes but uncultured / unwell trained men are the product of women who lost their sense of responsibilities through,claiming equality with men ,less value but money,Imoral dressing . claiming Western,human rite and civilization .

Women in the western nations are more immoral, uncultured etc . Can you compare Western countries with African countries where womem are being caged.
From your assertion bad Nigerian leaders from independence were trained by uncultured women.
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
adekolaelect:

Thank you sir. They think we don't know what we are saying

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by kurupt1: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Women in the western nations are more immoral, uncultured etc . Can you compare Western countries with African countries where womem are being caged.
From your assertion bad Nigerian leaders from independence were trained by uncultured women.
Very good.

Stop arguing , the guy has valid points. Men are rational but women are too emotional to make good decision in the long term. And don't blame men for trying to control because most times women spoil a lot of things with their emotional decisions

Look at Tiwa , Tonto , Anita Okoye, Toke makinwa, Ini Edo etc..... Their freedom and wealth has made them loose what women cherish most (because they refused to listen to advice especially from a man)..... A Family!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
When a male homo sapiens fuvk his female student and give her straight A or change her gallant F (as in failure) grade to A.

Or when a male homo sapiens give Gwagon to an irresponsible jobless immoral female after fuvking her.

What do u call that. The male is damaging society. These female he has damaged will go on to mock other honest hardworking women or girls telling them that they are foolish monkeys. Then there will be bad multipliers effect unto the youth, children and generations following.

When will male homo sapiens realize that for every action or choices made there are consequences? When?

2 Likes

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Elliot2(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

Wrong!!!
Wars destroy society. During wars, women are being raped by warring soldiers. Sexual immorality is least problem of the world. Murder, corruption, drug trafficking among others are worse crimes. Nearly all drug syndicates, assassins and heists are men.
It is only irresponsible and foolosh men that are being seduced by women.
Most of those actions are carried out by men who have been damaged by women. You don't and won't understand the power of women on men. When I was much younger and rolled with friends who were cultists, I almost joined because I envied the number and calibre of girls they were fhckng. They had the best of girls in the community. I sat and saw numerous orgies the guys had with the girls. And I saw the power of those moments on the boys. The boys could do anything unimaginable to be called strong men, and the biggest reward for most guys for being a strong man is simply to have the power to have many girls. Men will not do a lot of things if they feel they will not get a reward, especially one that builds their attractiveness to the female gender. That is why men will steal, kill, and do a lot of bad stuffs. Men most often don't compete with themselves, rather they compete to become more attractive to the females. That is why a society that allows women excessive sexual freedom will lead it to a moral bankruptcy. I am not talking about freedom to work, acquire education and all that. I am concerned about sexual freedom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
kurupt1:

Stop arguing , the guy has valid points. Men are rational but women are too emotional to make good decision in the long term. And don't blame men for trying to control because most times women spoil a lot of things with their emotional decisions

Look at Tiwa , Tonto , Anita Okoye, Toke makinwa, Ini Edo etc..... Their freedom and wealth has made them loose what women cherish most (because they refused to listen to advice especially from a man)..... A Family!

See my signature
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Elliot2:
Most of those actions are carried out by men who have been damaged by women. You don't and won't understand the power of women on men. When I was much younger and rolled with friends who were cultists, I almost joined because I envied the number and calibre of girls they were fhckng. They had the best of girls in the community. I sat and saw numerous orgies the guys had with the girls. And I saw the power of those moments on the boys. The boys could do anything unimaginable to be called strong men, and the biggest reward for most guys for being a strong man is simply to have the power to have many girls. Men will not do a lot of things if they feel they will not get a reward, especially one that builds their attractiveness to the female gender. That is why men will steal, kill, and do a lot of bad stuffs. Men most often don't compete with themselves, rather they compete to become more attractive to the females. That is why a society that allows women excessive sexual freedom will lead it to a moral bankruptcy. I am not talking about freedom to work, acquire education and all that. I am concerned about sexual freedom.
See my signature
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Akuruoulo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
newbornmacho:
Women are a problem to themselves and everyone else.

The failure of every child's development is traceable to maternal influences.

Women ought to be controlled and not allowed to do as they please.

When women do as they please what you get is the destruction of societies morals.

I admire the efforts of Muslims in this regard. It may be a little harsh sometimes but it is necessary to prevent women from destroying the society with their satanic penchant for depraved morals, lascivious behaviour and licentiousness.

I pray never to have a daughter.

I will never marry a wife I will not control 100 percent.

God please I need both boys and girls
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Most of men abusing here are the ones raping women, involve in sex for grades and do commit a lot of atrocities against women. They are the ones begging women for sex in secret but bashing women online. Hypocrites. They are the ones who fight over women. Their daughters, aunties, wives, girlfriends and mothers control them effortlessly.
SMH for them.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Elliot2(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

See my signature
Lol. Dundi united like.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Elliot2(m): 6:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
joyandfaith:

See my signature
Lol. Dundi united like u.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Elliot2:
Lol. Dundi united like u.

See my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar, Obasanjo, Obi Planning For Unity Government - Barcanista / Fact-Checking Nairaland Front Page: Separating Fact from Fiction / Kwara Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.