Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed (4434 Views)

Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun / Kalu Reacts After APC Billboards Were Destroyed In Abia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
kmcutez:

Well, everyone reaps their karmic debt. That is the law of the universe.
Yeah.

Which is why I know that today's out of control females will.reap a heavy harvest

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

They were our property and still are and will continue to be kiss

Spits

#controlwomen

Well, whatever plays into your grandiose delusions. Whatever you sow, you reap.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
kmcutez:

The future is female.

Hahahahahaha

Your greatest desire is to stop menstruating That stinky red stuff and grow balls...hahahahahahahaha

What happened to your 1000/1000 xx by

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Modernizer: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
kmcutez:

The future is female.

Hahaha

So you actually envy men and their d##k

I see grin
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

Hahahahahaha

Your greatest desire is to stop menstruating That stinky red stuff and grow balls...hahahahahahahaha

Spits

#controlwomen

This is the first time I will see a man insult a woman because of menstruation, but I see you are a serious with it. Funny to me as a female. Should I go and commit suicide because I menstruate? Lol. Women of old never use to menstruate, but the body had to devise a means of cleansing because of all the artificial food and impure environment in the modern society. That is why we have a superior immune system compared to the male specie. Animals in the wild don’t menstruate because they are eating their natural diet, but the ones in your household does because they are eating an imperfect diet. Women who eat a raw diet in the modern society don’t even menstruate.

I might not reply to you again cos you sound like an illiterate, a face me I face you kind of guy ( poverty mentality).
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
kmcutez:

This is the first time I will see a man insult a woman because of menstruation, but I see you are a serious with it. Funny to me as a female. Should I go and commit suicide because I menstruate? Lol. Women of old never use to menstruate, but the body had to devise a means of cleansing because of all the artificial food and impure environment in the modern society. That is why we have a superior immune system compared to the male specie. Animals in the wild don’t menstruate because they are eating their natural diet, but the ones in your household does because they are eating an imperfect diet. Women who eat a raw diet in the modern society don’t even menstruate.

I might not reply to you again cos you sound like an illiterate, a face me I face you kind of guy ( poverty mentality).

I'm happy to see you angry. grin

Now go and stock up on pads

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

#controlwomen

I have no emotional attachment to you, so why should I get angry? The kind of people you meet on social media is baffling. I’m happy I expanded my view of the world.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
kmcutez:

I have no emotional attachment to you, so why should I get angry? The kind of people you meet on social media is baffling. I’m happy I expanded my view of the world.

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Modecaih: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
A world without women would be interesting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Modecaih:

I prefer a world with tamed women , not the out of control hoes we have now.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by ngreel(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

Feel free to read but I'm warning you ahead of time...women are a useless bunch. With no reasonable exceptions.

Just see how this world is turning into a sex mess because of free women. Women should be tamed, not left to roam like fools
including your mother and sisters opening your dirty mouth to call women useless bunch. Rubbish
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
ngreel:
including your mother and sisters opening your dirty mouth to call women useless bunch. Rubbish

grin

Cry me a river

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Perfectbeing(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Call it arrogance or male chauvinism, the male ego just doesn’t allow a woman to participate in key issues in family. Men seldom realize that it’s the housewife who has the most difficult job in the world: waking up early, preparing breakfast, getting the children ready for school, preparing lunch, cleaning up the mess at home and so much more. Even before they can some rest, the doorbell would ring and the children are back from school. Then, the routine again, and by the end of the day, they were tired. Women in the family are the last to sleep and the first to wake up. Sometimes, even during a crisis in the family or when there is a dispute, it’s the lady of the house that stands rock solid to calm things down and face challenges head on.
Jagdish
Pick between these two jobs. House wifery or a Nigerian soldier to be sent to Borno to fight Boko Haram. I'm sure you'll choose the most difficult Job in the world.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Pick between these two jobs. House wifery or a Nigerian soldier to be sent to Borno to fight Boko Haram. I'm sure you'll choose the most difficult Job in the world.

I am not a woman.
Next pls
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Imemine: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

They are lining up as we speak. Some want to be delivered from themselves.

Spits

#controlwomen

Olodo rapata.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Modecaih: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am not a woman.
Next pls
unbelievable then you must be a super simp,,Free yourself bro

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Modecaih:

Deluded. I am not a chauvinist and i cannot stand feminism. We need to be reasonable.
Most of guys bashing women are real simps in real life.
Man is man. Woman is woman. Each sex plays specific roles in society.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Perfectbeing(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

I am not a woman.
Next pls
You don't have to be the one to do it. Just pick between the two jobs.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Perfectbeing:
You don't have to be the one to do it. Just pick between the two jobs.
Your question is not relevant. I am not a woman.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Imemine:

Olodo rapata.

I'm enjoying your torment grin cheesy

Spits

#controlwomen
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Modecaih:

A super simp he is. Smh
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by newbornmacho(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Deluded. I am not a chauvinist and i cannot stand feminism. We need to be reasonable.
Most of guys bashing women are real simps in real life.
Man is man. Woman is woman. Each sex plays specific roles in society.

The woman's role is to be under the man. Simple.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by NelviusGrey(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
OP!... you mumu gaaan sad this has to be the dumbest and most profound thing I've read so far here on NL....i pray your mother doesn't see this...stop being so misogynistic, you're just one weak minded individual...i really don't blame you...i blame the society you grew up in.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

The woman's role is to be under the man. Simple.

What is man role?
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by NelviusGrey(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

I prefer a world with tamed women , not the out of control hoes we have now.

Na your type dey always rape women na...mumu
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by joyandfaith: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
NelviusGrey:
OP!... you mumu gaaan sad this has to be the dumbest and most profound thing I've read so far here on NL....i pray your mother doesn't see this...stop being so misogynistic, you're just one weak minded individual...i really don't blame you...i blame the society you grew up in.
Na direct curse if his mum sees this

1 Like

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by NelviusGrey(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

#controlwomen

Your mother would be ashamed of you right now, and probably wished she had aborted you.
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by NelviusGrey(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
joyandfaith:

Na direct curse if his mum sees this
Aswear grin the guy na fuuuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by NelviusGrey(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Modecaih:
gay undecided
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by NelviusGrey(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
newbornmacho:

Hahahahahaha

Spits

#controlwomen

You sound uneducated... I'm pretty sure you grew to become the total opposite of what your parents envisioned.... it's very sad bro, try and change the way you think....i am sure you're either a rapist or you've sexually harassed alot of females regardless of their age... Misogynistic paedophile undecided
Re: Control Women Or Watch The World Get Destroyed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
This thread funny, i swear. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven-point Agenda Alive – Jonathan / Poor Services: Reps To Probe Telecommunications Companies / Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Osun Provides Free Train Services To Stranded Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.