Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio (54680 Views)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Bigchristo: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
usagee36:
Take your life off social media. Two months ago, there were showing lovi lovi on social media not knowing all wasn't well.
it’s hard for a celebrity to take their relationship issues out of social media because they’re popular all bloggers and news media want something to publish and Believe me this kind of post can generate a lots of traffic on their page
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by fof1: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

Good morning everyone please � ooo I need three man for security work oo you can call me on 09134978668..Lagos only kiss

Why Come here for this...Foolish steps. Stop endangering ur own Security, Pls. Seek Security Assistance from Private Security Companies or go to NSCDC for Guidance, Pls.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
fof1:

Why Come here for this...Foolish steps. Stop endangering ur own Security, Pls. Seek Security Assistance from Private Security Companies or go to NSCDC for Guidance, Pls.
thanks for the advise but we are looking to hire them permanently into private security work..learn to mind ur business
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by millionboi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

Good morning everyone please � ooo I need three man for security work oo you can call me on 09134978668..Lagos only kiss
is it temporary or permanent
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by millionboi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.
thy too like fight
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by millionboi(m): 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue
datz y thy call him 2baba
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
millionboi:
is it temporary or permanent
. Call first and see if it's okay for u grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by suffering: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Maybe his fame is dying. It’s not news that when the money goes the bitches leave. A woman will stay with a cheating Dangote, Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates so far they can spend on her while maintaining erections.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by akanbiaa(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onelove508:

We are talking about 2baba n wify that are both Christians, you are coming to sell Islam where it's not needed.

Islam does not need selling , don't equate Islam with your business centers. On why Islam is needed on this topic 1. Islam condems having baby mamas 2. Islam encourages justice 3. Islam encourages treating women right 4. Islam is not a business center 5. Islam promotes peace in the family.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by omojesu202(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
eaddyboy:
With all the sagas that is happening lately, marriage is looking scary to me already

Which way na

Even if you don't want to marry at least get yourself children. Old age is fast approaching and you'll need your blood to take care of you.
It is better to marry and separate than to never marry at all.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yeah boy now I can finally get with her, I've been eyeing this babe the longest time.

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by int0x80(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
This woman must have been through a lot in the hands of that he-goat.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Onelove508: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2021
akanbiaa:
Islam does not need selling , don't equate Islam with your business centers. On why Islam is needed on this topic 1. Islam condems having baby mamas 2. Islam encourages justice 3. Islam encourages treating women right 4. Islam is not a business center 5. Islam promotes peace in the family.

No. 1: ok, other religions don't too. So let's here word.
No.2 like Hisbah does abi?
No.3 lolz, like they do in Afghanistan and Northern Nigerian right?.
No.4 of course! It's a religion na.
No.5 promote peace?! Lolz. I must be a comedian

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.