Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio (54652 Views)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Mblingz(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Put my surname nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by buymyride: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by lawman12(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Why she no kukuma commot Idibia from her email address
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by angelfallz(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
So she is saying that 2face slept in the house of one of his baby mamas, not that he had sex with the baby mama?

3 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Goldenurch(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by SEGLIZ: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
just make the headlines, soon to be resolved issue.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by EllemGiggy: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
May God heal their marriage, I really feel for them e no easy only married people will understand
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Poontang80: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by AfonjaBoston: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Dimmatic(f): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Anie shouldn't try it o, she will return all my awwww, wow, so cute, beautiful family and the tappings that I have been dishing out to them since they got married.

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by HellAnus: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:

I pray so too but I'm doing well cool

Doing well indeed
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by angelfallz(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Lol. you are really funny. Impregnating women is now a mental issue? grin grin

Say something better please.

illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

4 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Navalsadiq(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2021
slowice:
Nawaoo..... But why 2baba go dey frolic with baby mama na. Looks like he's been on that shiit.

Make he go prostrate beg make every every settle and make e nor do am again.
he is FBI.....FULL BLOODED IDOMA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by KingWarri: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
slowice:
Nawaoo..... But why 2baba go dey frolic with baby mama na. Looks like he's been on that shiit.

Make he go prostrate beg make every every settle and make e nor do am again.
Reason why one should never marry a single mom 'cause the baby daddy is on free roaming...

6 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

9 tests you should do before you sign your marriage certificate

1. HIV
2. Hepatitis B
3. Hepatitis C
4. Other STI's
5. Genotype
6. Rhesus
7. Fertility profile
8. Chronic medical conditions
9. Covid19

lipsrsealed

Is Chronic medical condition a test or a disease entity?
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by EmmyNorse(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
she for change her booking site name too na..
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by ilovebole(f): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Just like I was telling my friends yesterday, as a man — one of the best things you can do for yourself as a young man/young lady growing through life is to learn the act of self-control and how to put your body, mind & soul under subjection...because if you don't? You'll become like a directionless wind going from east to west...

Just look at 2face... He's musically successful no doubt... But what about family?

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Henix(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Women and drama
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Darkseid(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Another one bites the dust grin grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by strangest(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Looking for her own 7million monthly
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by highskies(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
#factcheck

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Chicagoesontop: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
It baffles me how bloggers lurk around and be waiting for any flaws in marriages, My wife caught me cheating with a banker .. Op please come and write how she caught me and what you think her next action will be since una no wan leave people marriage alone.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by highskies(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by akanbiaa(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Her email still has idibia in it grin, In Islam it is not compulsory for a woman to change her surname and it has advantage for all her records from primary school till date will be consistent and will not go through stress of changing them ,court affidavit being denied access to some services because of name inconsistency even when she presents all the affidavit they will still claim she is not the one but another person.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by CSTRR: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

9 tests you should do before you sign your marriage certificate

1. HIV
2. Hepatitis B
3. Hepatitis C
4. Other STI's
5. Genotype
6. Rhesus
7. Fertility profile
8. Chronic medical conditions
9. Covid19

lipsrsealed
Get vaccinated for hepatitis B.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Coldie(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
All dz things na for clout nothing come out
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Onyi22(f): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Amebo people grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by akanbiaa(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
It's best they settle their differences if it can still be worked out and divorce should only be last option if it will affect her health and that of the children and inner peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Wizkid 3rd Babymama Praises him, as he Takes her on the Stage he'll Perform (pic / E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.