Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio (54681 Views)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Toks2008(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Laslas she go dey alright.

No be today woman dey break frames and tear pictures just to latter regret and apologise.

Annie biko negodu.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by enemyofprogress: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Buhari is just using this woman to distract our attention from the problems facing Nigeria
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Seems she also forgot to remove the name from her gmail account.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Femeto: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733168/annie-idibia-drags-2face-idibia

The drama between Anne Idibia her musician husband, Tuface and his family members seems to be getting messier as she removes 'Idibia' from her Instagram bio
Atleast she done gain 1 million followers.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by eaddyboy: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2021
lexy2014:

marriage isnt scary. its d choices u make before marriage that u will live with in marriage. tuface was a cheat before marrying her but unfortunately she chose to stick with him instead of walking away.
Yeah, sorry to deviate, the case of Tega at BBN, Paul Okeye wifey situation and others comes to my mind as well as it concerns the institution of "Marriage"

All this happenings are sending messages to single folks out there directly and indirectly.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by pipnator00(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2021
The saying that.. when you call your calabash a bad one, others will use it to pack refuse hasn't been truer!

This lady is calling her calabash (marriage) a bad one, the internet will help her destroy it. I hope she understands this and start to make amend.

Or maybe she is in that phase of her life ...
I notice women that have stayed in marriage for certain number of years after having kids, goes through this crisis moment.
And they tend to respond to this phase/crisis moment of their life by...

Being rebellious, attacking everything including the things that in the past have made them happy.. their immediate family (in this case her marriage), cut their hair, dye their hair golden color, career-wise-- severely pressuring their husbands about a career change and trying to do 97 unrelated jobs in one time which most times eventually fails, dressing shabby, developing secret and intimate friendship with a stranger and most times their ex (emphasis on friendship because most times, sex isn't involved in it).

Men go through their own crisis moments too which is often called... (Mid-life crisis). They respond to it in different ways too. Example... being violent to their partner/wife.

I hope this lady takes a moment to reflect and know that this phase of her life will pass and she only needs patience.

But if she goes ahead to kill her marriage by herself (Tuface might be doing something wrong outside our knowledge but bringing family issues to the open which should be handled privately is her killing the marriage by herself), then it's a pity.

I hope she doesn't go ahead to do BBL if she succeeds in killing her marriage as it's case with women who've recently separated/divorced their husband.

Whatever the case, i pray they settle their issues privately at least for the benefit of there lovely kids. We still have pressing issues to deal with.. buhari still our president!
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by mercysamuelson(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2021
bij07 Idibia is still there!

There is two screenshots to her Instagram page there. There's BEFORE and AFTER. The BEFORE says Annie Macauley Idibia while the AFTER says Annie Macauley
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Scamperlee(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Another divorce is looming.

Rock your wife/gf wella with Titan gel
It Increase penis size within a month
Boost libido
Makes men to last longer

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2021
She messed up!!! And women can play victim

Once a Woman post you with Emoji on status,your perceived as Boyfriend or Fiance

Once woman brings you to social media,your percieved evil or bad man......

Annie messed up......!!!!
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Truvelisback(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
With all these noises, we still never know the cause of this Palava. Until i know the cause, abeg no comemess.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by illicit(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol. There are a lot of men that are obsessed with sex. But it is not a mental issue.

Ok it's psychological then undecided
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by HeadNigga: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2021
highskies:
#factcheck
seun you can see this is fake news right? Idibia is still on her bio
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by RioCarputo(m): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2021
their problem, not mine...I get my own problem here self wey I need to resolve.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Save the girl child,what about the male child..

An survey was done and the question was

Can you treat your Wiife the way your father treats your mother
Answer
88%..( God forbid, Holy Ghost fire,I regect it)
12%..(Amen)....

This goes a long way to tell us how dead the male upbringing is decaying....Please parent Train your Male children too.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Johel(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733168/annie-idibia-drags-2face-idibia

The drama between Anne Idibia her musician husband, Tuface and his family members seems to be getting messier as she removes 'Idibia' from her Instagram bio

Annie Annie...and I thought she was sensible,if she likes she can go suck Satan's d*ck in hell...2baba is a peaceful man full of life and it will be her loss in all angle as 2baba will easily move on with his life...infact him go drop gbedu ontop the matter,we go stream am,dance to am,flex am,2baba go dey cash out steady,but Annie will be in a pool of her own tears looking for the rod to keep her puni lubricanted....How dare her drag 2baba and his family on social media....You see,these ladies got no single sense atall,they just reason with their Anus.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Chamillionaire(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by slowice(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Seriously brah?! Make man go prostrate beg woman? That's some messed up shii my gee!

No nah, but you suppose get me na grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by slowice(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Forget that thing jare, u can't change an adult. She knew they type of life style 2baba was/is into, after all she married 2baba bcs of his money and fame not knowing that u go see money tire.
If she like let her delete 2baba, another baby mama dey waiting for door

You are right tho.... Some men do adjust too and be better. If you must do shirt be coded
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by EmekaA125(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2021
eaddyboy:
With all the sagas that is happening lately, marriage is looking scary to me already

Which way na
Lol
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by angelfallz(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2021
if you insist. smiley
illicit:

Ok it's psychological then undecided
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
They should not try it.cos i will kill myself and kill them.

You understand! I bin d like this couple ehn
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Immorttal: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Dimmatic:
Anie shouldn't try it o, she will return all my awwww, wow, so cute, beautiful family and the tappings that I have been dishing out to them since they got married.
grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by lexy2014: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2021
eaddyboy:
Yeah, sorry to deviate, the case of Tega at BBN, Paul Okeye wifey situation and others comes to my mind as well as it concerns the institution of "Marriage"

All this happenings are sending messages to single folks out there directly and indirectly.

It's d same way good marriages are out there sending messages to single folks
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by kingthreat(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

While he was impregnating, you were masturbating
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Dsnoni(f): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Leetika:
Everybody go chop breakfast.

hope Annie knows that we cannot solve her marital issues with 2baba? All of us for social media get problem too. She doesn't owe us an explanation about her marital issues. Bring it to Social Media would only exacerbate the fire.

Meanwhile you reading this our marriage go last in Jesus name

Amen oooo �
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by illicit(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:

While he was impregnating, you were masturbating

How did u know
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by coolhumble(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Lagos?

SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

Good morning everyone please � ooo I need three man for security work oo you can call me on 09134978668..Lagos only kiss
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by koyyess: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
If you were among those who admired this couple, then you are just an 1diot on incurable grade A.

Who marries a dog and remains happy with that? Where is the honour and dignity there?

I pity those who saw Annie as a role model.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Babatunde7109(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Not totally removing the ‘Macaulay’, her father’s family name, from her names makes it totally unceremonious when she removed the ‘Idibia’. I am totally not moved by her ineffective action.

All in the name of feminism, a girl would refuse to change her surname from her father’s to her husband’s. This totally makes no sense, at all. And if you would agree with me, this irrational and unreasonable decision of this opposite gender of male is what empowers them to drag their husbands, and widespread their marriages in the courtyard of social media, acting like a saint. As little as this act of theirs may seem, it is what empowers them to not put their husbands, and guard their marriages, in the way a reasonable and rational wife should do.

If one should continue to read about how these female celebrities take and operate their marriages, it will affects other women who are not celebrities, and many husbands-to-be would end up as husbands-won’t-become, as the social malady celebrity marriages is becoming is unbecoming.

I take my peaceful leave peacefully.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by ppogba: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
If I be woman, nothing will stop me from having my own kid(s) for Tuface.

As simple as CR7.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Obdk: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.

Make una dey use logic sometimes na..

It took over 400 posts for her to reach 7 million followers from the 6 million..

Depends on how often she post it could be months or years or weeks...

The increase have nothing to do with this saga
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2021
This is so sad. Tuface had children from other women but she didn't make a fuss of it. I think it's an outburst of pent up anger. May God save their marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.