Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. (33495 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lamasta:

The veil has been torn into two by the death of Jesus signifying that everyone has the grace to go straight to the alter and pray their way to their deliverance with or without the priest provided they enter with a heart of humility and repentance....
If you are advicing someone try to lead them to Jesus and not to a mere mortal.....
so because u want bread, u have to go and make from scratch wen u can buy from a baker? God word is clear, I will give u pastors who will feed u with God word so stop talking as if they are not essential to the growth of a Christian
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Lamasta(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
so because u want bread, u have to go and make from scratch wen u can buy from a baker? God word is clear, I will give u pastors who will feed u with God word so stop talking as if they are not essential to the growth of a Christian
Stop placing mortal men above God who is the deliverer, healer....
Looking up to Jesus not men the author and finisher of our faith...
I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help my help cometh from the Lord....
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Aurelius1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.
80% of folks reading your story would love to have a supernatural entity showering them with gifts and freebies. Count yourself lucky. I would gladly trade places with you. Who knows, maybe after you graduate she might use her supernatural connections to help you with a good job. cheesy
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by ofeshe(m): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.
you fit spend the money?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by EzePaschal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Simple issue, go to Naijasermons.com, download all apostle Joshua Selman messages, watch and listen to all of them..start with the one on deliverance, watch God at work within 24 hours...it will be over grin grin grin grin

Once it's night, play dunsin music around it room and go to bed..fire will surround ur bed.. Christianity is sweet oooooo

But the spirit is not tormenting her abeg.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by EzePaschal(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Be hustling oh and granny go make your hustle fruitful. Sometimes visit her grave and drop something she loved. Should her love too and you never lack. Play bet or baba ijebu oh you fit hit mad money one day. Your own done pure ���

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lamasta:

Stop placing mortal men above God who is the deliverer, healer....
Looking up to Jesus not men the author and finisher of our faith...
I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help my help cometh from the Lord....
GOD is the deliverer but why do u want pple to be like the Ethiopian enuch? Many read Bible like novel not understanding it and harnessing , God servants like apostle helps alot, rather than encourage, u are forming criticism minister. .be guided
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by EzePaschal(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Be hustling oh and granny go make your hustle fruitful. Sometimes visit her grave and drop something she loved. Should her love too and you never lack. Play bet or baba ijebu oh you fit hit mad money one day. Your own done pure ���
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
EzePaschal:

But the spirit is not tormenting her abeg.

The only spirit allowed to have a relationship with u is holy spirit, any other one is diabolical and shldnt be encouraged
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by therajah: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Simple issue, go to Naijasermons.com, download all apostle Joshua Selman messages, watch and listen to all of them..start with the one on deliverance, watch God at work within 24 hours...it will be over grin grin grin grin

Once it's night, play dunsin music around it room and go to bed..fire will surround ur bed.. Christianity is sweet oooooo
He should get to have a personal relationship with God. Read and confess the word of God. Im not ruling out listening to teachings by men of God.
He doesnt have to wait till night before he worships our Father. Our Father should be worshipped anytime of the day. Its not the music he listens to at night.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
therajah:

He should get to have a personal relationship with God. Read and confess the word of God. Im not ruling out listening to teachings by men of God.
He doesnt have to wait till night before he worships our Father. Our Father should be worshipped anytime of the day. Its not the music he listens to at night.

Uncle, OP and I know that...but u and I know that spiritual things are best dealt with at night were dere is no distraction and noise...be guided
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Lamasta(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
GOD is the deliverer but why do u want pple to be like the Ethiopian enuch? Many read Bible like novel not understanding it and harnessing , God servants like apostle helps alot, rather than encourage, u are forming criticism minister. .be guided
Philip preached Christ and at the end the eunuch gave his life to Christ and knew Christ after the encounter learn from philip.....
Am not criticizing your mentor, pastor and teacher in anyway am only admonishing you to calm down in promoting men and start promoting the saviour of the earth.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
How we go take know , u know use the poor woman do yahoo yahoo+ embarassed tongue
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by zedegit: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Do you see the money physically when you wake up? That's more important.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Chibuezem(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
AntiChristian:
You need Psychological treatment due to the attachment to your grandma before her death. Don't think we have much of such here in NG.

1. The dead is dead. They never come back even as a spirit. What you may see is one "Jinn" using your granny's physical appearance.

2. Don't let the dream affect you. Think less about her and free your mind.

3. You may need Ruqyah if truly some jinn dey borrow your granny body come greet you.
wow my friend long time no see I just came back from Afghanistan and its quite hot your brothers in Faith are really flexing

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by therajah: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Uncle, OP and I know that...but u and I know that spiritual things are best dealt with at night were dere is no distraction and noise...be guided
Wish we could have a discussion offline. I sent you a request message
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
therajah:

Wish we could have a discussion offline. I sent you a request message
no need for request, chat me on watsapp, my phone number is on my signature
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Chibabe1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
After giving you the money in the dream, does the money wake up with you? If so, tell me now mek I go quarrel with my grandma for her grave this weekend. I was her favourite and she hasn't given me shishi since she died.

Werey grin cheesy
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by zedegit: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sacredness:
grandma dey share money give everybody E reach your turn you dey complain grin

You bad gaan.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Marpol2021(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
False prophet always seeing things since 1922..
FalseProphet1:
What you see isn't your grandmother, it's a demon using her face to deceive you. The objective of this demon is to supervise a spiritual exchange, they would take your labour spiritually and replace it with their spiritual money.

The implications is that in reality, you'll be suffering miserably, things will be hard, I'll recommend you go for deliverance...foundational deliverance to break demonic soul ties, and she will stop appearing to you.

Send me a pm for more clarification.

This I have seen.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

First, there's the need for you to understand that there's nothing to fear from these visitations.

The person who loved you while enclosed in the body will love you one million times more when they are out of the body.

She means you no harm.

The reason why she's still hanging around is the immensity of the love she has for you.

So here's what you'll do next time.

Next time you see her in your dream, don't show fear, instead talk lovingly and gently to her. Tell her that you will always love her and that you appreciate her show of love to you.

Then tell her that she needs to take her rest now and that she needn't visit all the time. That you'll always remember her. Bid her good-bye.

I can assure you she will leave you.

All souls who die need to complete the cycle by going into their soul sleep. Only those who are overly attached to someone or something on this earth keep coming back.

That's why excessive mourning of our departed loved ones isn't healthy for us and for them.

She's attached to you and you can gently and lovingly release her to continue with her soul journey in the great beyond.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by zedegit: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
georgen2u:
I think he is being factual I had such issues before and it results to.money each time I see my dead mum gives me money

Also if someone offends or hurt me I cry bitterly n my see my mom in dream, the person is a gonner,
It freaks me out though

Where does the money appear and why did it stop?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Truvelisback(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

B4 u start complaining here and there. Those money and gifts she gives u in the dream, do they manifest in the physical? If yes, brother just let it be. No go use ur own hand scatter ur luck.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by In4matic: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again,

My dear Demigod22, why are you neglecting something your grandma left for you.
She so wants you to have this thing but you have to conciously draw near to her ...

It may not be physical money but something that'll be of immense value to you and your own life in the very near future but you've got to make her house your second home for now.

When she's finally transferred this 'gift' to you, I assure you her soul will finally be at peace.

So many gifted people passed on without transferring their abilities to others. Maybe because they found non worthy.
Be grateful she found you worthy.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by akdjr(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abeg collect the money and gift make u de use am ooooo.
Demigod22:

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by prophetic69(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

it's a good sign of money coming to you...
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chibuezem:
wow my friend long time no see I just came back from Afghanistan and its quite hot your brothers in Faith are really flexing

Did you really went to Afghanistan or you are telling lies? I pray your wards won't inherit lies from you.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Neddyogu(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Grandma nor dash u Benz? Abeg talk anoda thing joor
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Cti28(m): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Lol, oh yes it is, Christianity is knowing what to do to solve ur problem . The good news is that he has vessels on earth who has enjoyed revelations on matters . U learn from them by listening to their messages and songs
Like I said that is not Christianity.

So listening to a sermon and playing music will now send evil spirit away?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Offpoint1: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Psoul:

Always talking Off-point. Who told you that she's dead and gone?
Are you pregnant? You talk like someone with pregnancy pregnancy symptoms.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Iliveforever(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Whoever say these things do not exist needs a brain surgery.
This happened Back then when I was much younger around 13yrs (circa). My grandpa died before I was born, before that i was told stories how rich he was and worked with the whites while he was alive, so during one Christmas we traveled home and I went to my grandpas house and it was already late so I decided to sleep there and for some crazy reasons I chose my grandpa’s room and my grandma allowed me. grin

Omo, before I slept I just said “papa, I want to see you, I like you” and I slept off, if I tell you my grandpa didn’t appear to me that night then I’m a liar. He was just looking at me and smiling and called my name like 3times. omo I woke up and I was scared to the bone, couldn’t sleep again until the next morning I hurriedly went home and told my mum and she just said “light and darkness has nothing in common” Covered me with the blood of Jesus and that was it till this moment my grandpa hasn’t appeared to me again and I literally don’t fear any spirit or spiritual attack or nightmare.

To be honest I don’t know how to advice you, but I think you should just disassociate yourself from her and focus on yourself and this life you’re certain with because what’s spiritual is bigger than what’s physical.

Can you summon spirits??
Well that’s another story altogether

Demigod22

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by madprophet(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Beloved3:

Cc Madprophet

What is the dead doing with the leaving?

Go for deliverance sharp sharp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.