Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. (33496 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / 15 Signs That You Are Under The Attack Of A Spirit Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by EmeraldHash(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Simple issue, go to Naijasermons.com.ng, download all apostle Joshua Selman messages, watch and listen to all of them..start with the one on deliverance, watch God at work within 24 hours...it will be over grin grin grin grin

Once it's night, play dunsin music around it room and go to bed..fire will surround ur bed.. Christianity is sweet oooooo
I love this
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by jplusnaira: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
1x2x3:

You need to unlearn what you've been thought. He's not seeing dead people, he's communicating with a loved should that passed away. Learn more before throwing out advice.

OK Sir , I am just speaking from experience
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Welt100(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.

In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.

Sorry oo all this money you're counting in your dream, do you later see them after waking up?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
nokspos:
in your dream locate any gtb digital branch , deposit the money , when you wake check your balance, thank me later

LoL, you are funny.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
February30:

you are blessed. that is karmic chain.

good luck to you

Please can you help me explain this more?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Gfskw: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Simple issue, go to Naijasermons.com.ng, download all apostle Joshua Selman messages, watch and listen to all of them..start with the one on deliverance, watch God at work within 24 hours...it will be over grin grin grin grin

Once it's night, play dunsin music around it room and go to bed..fire will surround ur bed.. Christianity is sweet oooooo

I don't do this religion crap.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
Thank GOD u have a way out of dis buhari and his apc generated hardship.
If others,dead family members dey give dem like ur grannie ..nobody go get buhari time.

LoL, no be small
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by djbabs242(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:
I was my grandma's favorite child before her death last year. Since her death I am the only one seeing her in my dream. She always visit with gifts and bunch of money and always advising me to be strong.

Since her death I don't go to her house again, last time she visited me in my dream complaining how I don't visit her house again, she said she came to stay with me in school, after her death, with multiple dreams of her giving me money, to some extent I started having small pocket money in school.

Last time I dreamt, I was frying sweet potatoes and she came to give me money. Sometimes, in my dream, she will call me to her room and gave me bunch of money to count, immediately I finished counting the money, she will smile and disappear before I return the money to her. She is always coming to give me money and gifts in one way or the other, she is always complaining that because she died that is why I am hungry that I shouldn't worry.
In the whole family, I am the only one seeing her in my dream since her death, sometimes I get really scared. Can grandma love her grandchild even till death? Can anyone explain these things happening to me? Could it be spiritual love? Please I need explanation.

Find any available mountain of fire church for Solution (MFM) Church
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abovebest:
Does the money reflect in real life?

Since she started giving me the money, I discovered that I started having small small pocket money that I even buy clothes and pay school dues conveniently.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cti28:

Like I said that is not Christianity.

So listening to a sermon and playing music will now send evil spirit away?
what is played in the sermon and song? The word of God dat heals and delivers...if u know, u know grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sacredness:
grandma dey share money give everybody E reach your turn you dey complain grin

Hahaha, I am just worried.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
chatinent:
Just chop before sleeping mbok.

Bro, I am serious, this is not about malaria or hunger. It happened.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
yemmybx:
Your grandma truly cares about your wellbeing. If you have the time, go to where she was buried; neatly weed the place, plant beautiful flowers around it or present her a flower gift. Just watch how things will change for good for you.

Don't be deceived that it's one bad spirit tormenting you.

She was a caring mother and don't forget that grandparents don't joke with their grandchildren. I wish I can tell you more.

Thanks so much for this.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
amliftedhigher:
Chai, yours is better I am crying today because my immediate elder sister who is my mothers favourite died and my mum refused to witness her burial. My mother died 5 days to her favourite daughters burial. Today I am burying two sweet love ones. Is well according to pastor's

So sorry about that bro, my deepest sympathy, genuine condolences.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
4reala:
Op, you just created a thread, but not responding to questions like does the money reflect in real life?

I am a final year student, since I started having these series of dreams, I started having small small pocket money for school dues and welfare.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
alpontif:
A lot of very stupid people have commented so far. You should not have brought this matter here, most of the people on here are kids that don't know anything about life short of what their pastor tells them or what they think they know from atheistic books.

Listen well. We are all spirits. There is nothing like the dead has no business with the living. Nobody has truly died in a sense of finality. People transit to another level.. Its a transition.

Now at that level, depending on how special or spiritually sensitive you are, Other souls on another plane of existence can communicate with you...

This is where your grandmother comes in. It's not complicated. Don't allow fear. It's straight forward. She loves you. She loved you when she was here. She still loves you. She is merely showing you that love.

What you should ask for is wisdom. Life and its explanations doesn't begin or end with what's in the Bible or quran, or medical texts.

Don't be fearful.. Pray to God for wisdom on this.

Thanks man, I really appreciate this comment.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ladycewhy:
op listen to this comment.

Thanks dear, I took noticed of that comment.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
Getting money in your dream means you are getting a blessing. It means God wants to bless you. There's nothing wrong with that. Money in dreams is a good thing, don't let people fill your mind with fear and fake demon stories. Demons won't give you money in your dream.

Thanks for this explanation, bro.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Ladycewhy(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Thanks dear, I took noticed of that comment.
Good.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
1x2x3:

I personally need to talk to you. Don't let anyone deceive you or tell you you need deliverance. You have the ability to connect with someone who loves you but now on the other side. Use that to your own advantage. Religious people who aren't spiritual won't understand what spirituality mean and they have no idea they all possess spirit guide they are too blind to communicate with. You are lucky bro...... If you get closer she will help you massively, but it you deny her, she will leave and that's your own disadvantage.

Thanks so much for this encouragement.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Rapfrick(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
amliftedhigher:
Chai, yours is better I am crying today because my immediate elder sister who is my mothers favourite died and my mum refused to witness her burial. My mother died 5 days to her favourite daughters burial. Today I am burying two sweet love ones. Is well according to pastor's
the pain u feel must be unimaginable. Please stay strong and remember dat it will break dia heart to see you broken. So for dia sake plz stay strong
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
When grandma gives you money spiritually,Does it exists physical?and how do you know..in order to know next things..

When she gives me the money, pocket money always come my way in school. I find it easy to pay for school dues.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
SonofGod231:
The things of the spirit are not for the canal minded...Once in my dream my uncle shot me with a double barrel at the back of my waist...I screamed and woke up only feel hot severe pains at that very spot I felt the bullets hit me in the dream.
It was terrible,I wanted to go tell me mum then but something told me to forget it.
A year later that my uncle had a disagreement with my Dad over a business deal that went sour and right in our living room,he threatened to kill my Dad.
I over heard every thing from upstairs,when I got downstairs,my mum was fuming and asked me "your uncle efe just left here,He threatened to kill your Dad,Would you allow that? I was just 19 then and my Dad's only son.
I was confused and speechless and looked my mum in the eyes with shock like "what does she mean by this"?
They later settled and moved on.

Interesting insight, so what can you say about my dream?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
anungangampu:
Op, You can be motivated with such a dream or be demotivated like you mentioned here. Gift are a good thing if it comes from those that you love and they truly loves you. But that won't translate to a real gift if you don't take it as a motivation to FIND the real gift in real life.

Seing your Grandma doesn't mean you are seeing spirit's. You are seeing a reflection of her in your dream. A reflection of what you see when she was Alive. Deep down you want her affection and she is giving it to you .Get motivated . It will all make sense.

I am very grateful for this advice.

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
After counting the money INSIDE YOUR DREAMS, what else then??
Does the money translate to real reality money?

When the money is given to me, people normally send me money in school and I have pocket money to pay for school dues and buy clothes.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Demigod22: 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iliveforever:
Whoever say these things do not exist needs a brain surgery.
This happened Back then when I was much younger around 13yrs (circa). My grandpa died before I was born, before that i was told stories how rich he was and worked with the whites while he was alive, so during one Christmas we traveled home and I went to my grandpas house and it was already late so I decided to sleep there and for some crazy reasons I chose my grandpa’s room and my grandma allowed me. grin

Omo, before I slept I just said “papa, I want to see you, I like you” and I slept off, if I tell you my grandpa didn’t appear to me that night then I’m a liar. He was just looking at me and smiling and called my name like 3times. omo I woke up and I was scared to the bone, couldn’t sleep again until the next morning I hurriedly went home and told my mum and she just said “light and darkness has nothing in common” Covered me with the blood of Jesus and that was it till this moment my grandpa hasn’t appeared to me again and I literally don’t fear any spirit or spiritual attack or nightmare.

To be honest I don’t know how to advice you, but I think you should just disassociate yourself from her and focus on yourself and this life you’re certain with because what’s spiritual is bigger than what’s physical.

Can you summon spirits??
Well that’s another story altogether

Demigod22

You perfectly understand my situation. Some people are missing the whole thing. I will like to know you more though.
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Udodiri01: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Abeg you fit tell ur grandma to visit one African president like that

1 Like

Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by chatinent: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

Bro, I am serious, this is not about malaria or hunger. It happened.

I understand...but still dey chop well.

Do you also know demons put up those to make people believe dead people appear?
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

take these things seriously please, I have dreamt of my grandma fed me fish in my dream before and i woke up found the fish real in my mouth
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Demigod22:

if you need solutions let me know please
Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
Thank GOD u have a way out of dis buhari and his apc generated hardship.
If others,dead family members dey give dem like ur grannie ..nobody go get buhari time.
, I have dreamt of my grandma fed me fish in my dream before and i woke up found the fish real in my mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.