Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] (6313 Views)

This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
siofra:
The guys here are so pathetic!!

I hope you continue this delusion till you die, because when the scales of your ignorance fall off... I'll end here before they will come and call me bitch grin

Deluded fools!!!
People become whom they are because of various experiences and places. I think he's been greatly affected by a mom who wasn't or might not be a great example of a 'good, classy, elegant and motherly woman'. It's just like people who have got daddy issues and use that as a means to turn out bitter.
Hopefully, he'll one day realise that gender doesn't determine how much of a good person or bad person you'll be.

4 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Panda7(m): 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Realist1:

Please I want to know why you said traditional wedding should come last after court wedding? grin
You shouldn't even do court weddings, so the moment she starts fvvcking up, you just kick her out and she gets nothing out of it.

3 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
siofra:

I hope you continue this delusion till you die, because when the scales of your ignorance fall off... I'll end here before they will come and call me bitch grin

Deluded fools!!!
You already know your other name.

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
@UndauntedYOCA You know you are the worst of your kind.

People who read your bullshiit would actually think you mean well until they get to the part where you are just trying to promote your youtube channel! undecided
You are very stupid for playing saint in the wrong thread, never you mention or comment in my thread ever again in your life!

Go and promote your stupid videos in feminist threads or at least somewhere else. Idiot!
Stupid Biittch.

6 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Panda7:

maybe you'd be surprised to find out they actually crave for dick call it urge more than you fantasies. deny a bitch a dick she can Bleep herself if she wants. there is a brothel for a reason
Exactly.
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
@UndauntedYOCA You know you are the worst of your kind.

People who read your bullshiit would actually think you mean well until they get to the part where you are just trying to promote your youtube channel! undecided
You are very stupid for playing saint in the wrong thread, never you mention or comment in my thread ever again in your life!

Go and promote your stupid videos in feminist threads or at least somewhere else. Idiot!
Stupid Biittch.
Hakhakhakhak.
I did mean well but then...
I won't return the insults. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Hakhakhakhak. I did mean well but then... I won't return the insults. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Fvvck off.

1 Like

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Brokeloser: 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
chiiraq802:
TheGidredpillar should be made a Mod on Nairaland. he has delivered many young men from the spirit of simping and have retracted the steps of many young innocent men that were caged in the spirit realm of womenism.

Once again, me and some of our notable redpillers praises your effort in opening the eyes of SIMPs and with one voice we wish evil to any Woeman wishing evil or planning evil against you.

Continue the good works bro. the sky is our limit. and take this Heineken for it is not easy to convert a SIMP. cool

2 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by ShadowCracker(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Hakhakhakhak. I did mean well but then... I won't return the insults. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Ignore the bum, he is well know on these streets for his toxic masculinity.
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You know whats worse than the rouge women of today? The man who would lick their pvvssy! undecided

4 Likes

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by BigRocky: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know whats worse than the rouge women of today? The man who would lick their pvvssy! undecided

Banger...

Silence is golden bro

Leave them hanging and waiting for reply..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Palazee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
BigRocky:

Banger...

Silence is golden bro

Leave them hanging and waiting for reply..

@TheGidRedpiller

Pls like my niggar said.

Ignore any bitch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by BigRocky: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Palazee:

@TheGidRedpiller

Pls like my niggar said.

Ignore any bitch

Yeah man cool

Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Simdyofficial(f): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
tongue all this pussy lickers forming strong men lol
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Lol, thanks.
I'm not offended by the insults he hurled at me. An eye for an eye will only make.the world go blind. I was even being genuine with my comment.
Thanks.
Re: These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] by Chibuezem(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
siofra:

Deluded fools!!!
hi daughter of eve

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Have Watched This Movie,do U Still Know The Tittle?? / What I Saw When I Peeped My Neighbour Taking Her Bath (graphic Pics) / These Nairalander Should Go And Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.